Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 10   Posjećeno od: 324 users
31.03.2012 - 21:59
I've always been a decent player; Not good or bad, but I hold a pretty good win/loss and tend to hold my own.

But apparently there's no such thing as someone who's good in most places other than Europe, but not Europe. Because that's the only thing anyone apparently ever uses to judge skill.

Any suggestions?
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.03.2012 - 22:19
Starting from scandinavia is great because of very good income http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=2874 i like starting from finland because its so awesome
----
Napisano od NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.03.2012 - 23:07
Pick germany, and you own all, just be careful, when you get a empire on europe, your allies will get scare and betray you.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.04.2012 - 00:25
It all depends on where everyone else picks, the amount of money, and your strategy. First, consider picking last in most games', as it will give you the advantage of not getting someone spawned next to you, and having a decent idea of everyones' troop and economic counts. Then consider your economically-friendly options; You would get more troops if players picked bigger countries that cost a lot, and you picked say, Austria, wouldn't you? Since you picked Austria, you have a few very good countries to take over very quickly with your extra cash and units, there-fore you have an advantage.
But if you're playing Naval commander, what good is Austria? If you're playing SM, Finland might be a better choice. If you're playing GW, the Lowlands or the Balkans seem to fit. Great Combinator fits well in Germanic Europe, and Naval commander is decent with UK>Europe. You can't have a set list of *good* countries in Europe; they all are. It all depends on how you like to play, the money you have, where everyone else picked, and your strategy.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.04.2012 - 18:44
Well if you pick germany you can take all but do not pick france becuase if someone picks england your fucked then.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.04.2012 - 18:55
Try GW or SM for just Europe games.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.04.2012 - 19:01
France is one of my favorite countries (ofc if no UK) due to the fact that you should be able to have a foothold in the balkans and have full western europe by the first reinf turn
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.04.2012 - 16:25
If you are against germany [capturing] france is a must...

If the german does not take france, his western front is wide open because his eastern troops will be in the slavic nations. If you go against germany, pick spain and get france and italy, then pinch zee germans like a ripe pimple.

PS never pick france.
----
All our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. Life's but a walking shadow a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.04.2012 - 02:16
 VRIL
If you have any questions feel free to ask Safari or any experienced player on Dalmati.
We would love to help you thats why we have the pups coalition actually. Or we play
training games with you that is also a nice way to learn.

My answer for now: practice, practice, practice that is how everyone else is getting better
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.04.2012 - 11:21
Napisano od The Prophet Jais, 01.04.2012 at 18:44

Well if you pick germany you can take all but do not pick france becuase if someone picks england your fucked then.

They really need to add Calais as a city for France. Put a port on the channell so France can threaten london with ships and transports. It's annoying as hell to have to try to build a ship in Brittany and sail it around.

Also, I think two things should be done in Germany...

1. Put the Kiel canal in just like the Suez is there, and the Panama Canal is there. Then Germany could sail ships through without having to go around Denmark.

2. Put a German Port on the Baltic. Trying to fight Scandinavia as Germany is a pita as you pretty much have to use air transports.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ