Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 15   Posjećeno od: 164 users
23.03.2013 - 12:41
Deal with it.

you get like 20+ infantry to take italy first turn, this coutry is great if your team is either

spain/ukraine (so spain can full france)
france/ukraine (france can full spain) or
uk/ukraine (uk takes france, you take italy, will most likely loose unless it goes full uk as gc)

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2013 - 12:43
Nah man. If everything goes your way then sure, but even a decent turkey player should be able to eat alive no problem.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2013 - 12:55
Napisano od tophat, 23.03.2013 at 12:43

Nah man. If everything goes your way then sure, but even a decent turkey player should be able to eat alive no problem.

sry but no turkey plyer is going to be able to beat 30+ IF infantry +gen in greece

the infantry in greece (with gen and city def bonus) has 6*30=180 def with an extra 2 hp

while say? 60imp infantry (getting this many would leave them wide open to attack from ukraine, and me jewing their capital ofc) only have 4*70=240 attack but with less hp

keep in mind turkey also has to defend from ukraine and is jewed of reinforcements in greece
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2013 - 13:06
Napisano od nonames, 23.03.2013 at 12:55

Napisano od tophat, 23.03.2013 at 12:43

sry but no turkey plyer is going to be able to beat 30+ IF infantry +gen in greece

the infantry in greece (with gen and city def bonus) has 6*30=180 def with an extra 2 hp

while say? 60imp infantry (getting this many would leave them wide open to attack from ukraine, and me jewing their capital ofc) only have 4*70=240 attack but with less hp

keep in mind turkey also has to defend from ukraine and is jewed of reinforcements in greece

well a turkey wouldnt attack you head on. preferably would attack your surroundings and block your expansion
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2013 - 13:59
Napisano od tophat, 23.03.2013 at 13:06

well a turkey wouldnt attack you head on. preferably would attack your surroundings and block your expansion

i'm doing a better, job, i've blocked it's exapansion choosing greece just by taking greece. also while he tries to jew me i do exactly the same to his cities.

turkey's major strength is that is can expand unchallenged through the balkans, something this strategy severely limits
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2013 - 18:52
Ooooh. Malic has a point.
Though, this is of course if you have a decent Ukraine who himself isn't jewed by RC or Germany.
And what if the opposing end chooses italy as a start?
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.03.2013 - 11:11
Greece is a better pick that italy, lets just put it that way haha
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.03.2013 - 19:09
Interesting, i will try this out for myself and report on it.
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2013 - 17:55
Ascended God
Račun izbrisan
IF has always been strong, that your just finding this out... i lol, and you may win vs turkey but its because your double teaming him. and your other teammate in the west would also be getting double teamed. remember it only takes France, UK,Italy, Spain and Germany to beat everything else so playing this is just to risky.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.04.2013 - 07:55
If spain goes full rome you will surely win no contest. throw in a few tanks with it or something. ahaha.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.04.2013 - 17:24
Ascended God
Račun izbrisan
If Greece goes for Spain you will lose no question, and even if Spain is dumb enough to lose to you then Turkey will kill you bc you'll lose all your units in Rome.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.04.2013 - 19:14
Napisano od Guest, 10.04.2013 at 17:24

If Greece goes for Spain you will lose no question, and even if Spain is dumb enough to lose to you then Turkey will kill you bc you'll lose all your units in Rome.

in that case you have killed spain and jewed turkey of 8 reinforcements.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.04.2013 - 23:00
Looking back on this I actually do see some fundamental flaws.

Greece starts off with like 10 - 15 units in total. Only 10 are able to be moved beyond Greece borders, and 3 are needed to wall grace (not a chance in hell you will win as greece without a border).

You would need 2 Air transport upgrades in order to transport 5 infantry. Greece isn't expensive, so asuming it's 10K you can afford it. SM Spain can send something like 10 - 20 bombers with a full Air trans to Rome, to counter you very well need at least 20 units in Rome.

Considering you're left with about 9 units in Athens, and assuming there is 19 - 30 + infantry you can make anywhere between 8 - 13 infantry. Now let's be realistic, you'll probably be lucky if you have 12 unit potential in Athens.

At best you're looking at sending 15 IF infantry to Rome.

If you fail Spain gets to expand and you have zilch. #Jewed.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.04.2013 - 07:30
Napisano od Dr Lecter, 10.04.2013 at 23:00

Looking back on this I actually do see some fundamental flaws.

Greece starts off with like 10 - 15 units in total. Only 10 are able to be moved beyond Greece borders, and 3 are needed to wall grace (not a chance in hell you will win as greece without a border).

You would need 2 Air transport upgrades in order to transport 5 infantry. Greece isn't expensive, so asuming it's 10K you can afford it. SM Spain can send something like 10 - 20 bombers with a full Air trans to Rome, to counter you very well need at least 20 units in Rome.

Considering you're left with about 9 units in Athens, and assuming there is 19 - 30 + infantry you can make anywhere between 8 - 13 infantry. Now let's be realistic, you'll probably be lucky if you have 12 unit potential in Athens.

At best you're looking at sending 15 IF infantry to Rome.

If you fail Spain gets to expand and you have zilch. #Jewed.

lmfao. you get a unit boost similar to ukraine. trust me you have 30 units to play for. and you don't need to use air transports. you can use normal transports.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.04.2013 - 17:34
"you don't need transports"

IF has -2 movement.
If you range fail you're in for it.

Even at that, you have to have enough units available in the game. Sometimes in large games I have myself and a friend pick small stable countries to ruin the max number of units for all the larger ones

----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ