Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 7   Posjećeno od: 47 users
09.01.2012 - 15:27
At every room I try to get into, it say it´s begginers room 0 - 3.
Rooms with level 6 or 7 players or created by them, saying that they were begginers rooms, I don t think I was the only to experience that
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.01.2012 - 15:33
I second this buggy notion.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.01.2012 - 16:01
 Amok (Admin)
Fixed, reload the game please (F5)
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.02.2012 - 09:07
I created a private beginner room for my and my brothers. We are a few weeks in and I have ranked up and now I can't get back in the beginner room to finish two of my games in there. Amok, help.

Thanks
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2012 - 14:06
 Ivan (Admin)
Napisano od TechTactical, 07.02.2012 at 09:07

I created a private beginner room for my and my brothers. We are a few weeks in and I have ranked up and now I can't get back in the beginner room to finish two of my games in there. Amok, help.

Thanks

We're going to fix it. In the meantime, ask your brothers to give you a direct link to your game - you will be able to get there in this manner.

EDIT: sorry, just noticed your post was 4 days ago - hopefully you didn't have to abandon your game because of this...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.02.2012 - 21:19
Thanks Ivan. Nope, still playing. I went back and used an old email link from the first weeks before I turned off the email notifications. The email direct link DOES work so this is a work around until you guys figure something out. No worries, thank you so much for your help. Keep up the good work.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.02.2012 - 08:33
 Ivan (Admin)
Napisano od TechTactical, 16.02.2012 at 21:19

Thanks Ivan. Nope, still playing. I went back and used an old email link from the first weeks before I turned off the email notifications. The email direct link DOES work so this is a work around until you guys figure something out. No worries, thank you so much for your help. Keep up the good work.

We already fixed it a few days ago - now everyone can access the beginners room.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ