Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 9   Posjećeno od: 40 users
18.09.2019 - 15:44
After touching minus of 1 million, I've started going in plus

Expected behavior
- It's expected to continue losing money by the amount marked with red

Actual behavior
- After touching approx. 1 million of minus, I started gaining the same amount of money that is shown as minus with red numbers.
Actually, Im gaining per turn what I should lose per turn

Note: The amount of units was same whole time, later I've built some so the minus per turn (red one) increased, but anyway, I continued to recieve the same amount of money as I should lose per turn

Information:
Browser: Google Chrome

Browser version: I dont know

Attachments:

turn 344:

turn 354:

turn 364:

turn: 369 (went in plus):

turn 392:
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.09.2019 - 15:57
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.09.2019 - 15:57
Soldier001
Račun izbrisan
Browser doesn't matter, It's a small code bug.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.09.2019 - 15:58
Why should we care....if someoen goes down in money for all those turn to reach 1 million minus would be dead long time before....not even a bug.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.09.2019 - 15:59
Napisano od JUGERS2, 18.09.2019 at 15:58

Why should we care....if someoen goes down in money for all those turn to reach 1 million minus would be dead long time before....not even a bug.

Obviously you care if that made you comment. I'm just reporting it, nothing special
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.09.2019 - 16:03
Napisano od Croat, 18.09.2019 at 15:59

Napisano od JUGERS2, 18.09.2019 at 15:58

Obviously you care if that made you comment. I'm just reporting it, nothing special

Then why go and advertise it on global?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.09.2019 - 16:05
 Witch-Doctor (Moderator)
It's called an integer overflow. The game uses signed bits to represent numbers and your money or income became so big that the game runs out of bits to keep track of the number. Your cash/income then overflowed to the positive.

Based on your screenshot it looks like the income actually overflowed to a positive number.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.09.2019 - 16:11
Napisano od Witch-Doctor, 18.09.2019 at 16:05

It's called an integer overflow. The game uses signed bits to represent numbers and your money or income became so big that the game runs out of bits to keep track of the number. Your cash/income then overflowed to the positive.

Based on your screenshot it looks like the income actually overflowed to a positive number.

Nice explanation, ty
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.09.2019 - 16:15
Napisano od Witch-Doctor, 18.09.2019 at 16:05

ps.
ye, everything's like you've said.
Atm, I am overflowing back to a negative number.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ