Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 15   Posjećeno od: 102 users
23.04.2011 - 18:38
New Unit: Spys
Cost: 15000sp
Always in stealth/can never be dectected.
Can be "placed in an enemy city, and every 4 turns comes back with new info, like how many troops are in every city in the country- how much money the player is making etc. etc.

New interaction: Shared intel
Like "allying" a player as an option, when you select "shared intel", you recieve info from any of your allys spys in use.

How is it?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.04.2011 - 18:47
I think they would be nice cause you can see all their units and seee if you take this country they might go bankrupt wich gives you the win i think its an awesome idea.:banger:
----
Napisano od NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.04.2011 - 18:48
I say make the upgrade cost more expensive.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.04.2011 - 07:42
My thoughts .... sure buy this upgrade but now instead of your men a little better you now know more about them.... sure you know am making moneyand more troops butim still going to overrun you with troops
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.04.2011 - 09:06
Napisano od MarcJr, 24.04.2011 at 07:42

My thoughts .... sure buy this upgrade but now instead of your men a little better you now know more about them.... sure you know am making moneyand more troops butim still going to overrun you with troops

Wow, someone sure likes to think of themselves as better than everyone doesn't he?
Anyways, in a lot of other strategy games like this that have "intellegence" it's usually very good to have- because you can know when youll be attacked, so you can brace yourself and have a stack of marines waiting to intercept- and destroy the target.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.04.2011 - 10:04
This sounds great I love it! :3 Admin should make this happen this would change the game complete I think! Really good strategy idea!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.04.2011 - 10:56
Aye, spying is good.
*approved by Allah*
----
Beheading infidels is a patriotic duty
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.04.2011 - 11:21
Very good idea! But I also think its too cheap for its abilities!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.04.2011 - 09:10
Sounds like a nice idea, however a spy should become visible like a marine unit would, if the spy gets detected before he/she goes into a city.

Also another suggestion is to have a way to detect spies that are in a capital.

Suggestion:
1 spy can detect 1 spy
A spy can be detected by another spy.

If the amount of "Attacking" spies is bigger than the "defending" spies, the "attacking" spies will win however with losses (And there will be no report of it being infiltrated)

If the "Attacking" spies are already in the capital and the "defending" spies are generated or went in the city the "attacking" spies are, nothing will happen. Something will only happen if the "defending" spies are with more than the "attacking" spies.

Well that's one system to make sure that spies are able to be countered. Spies should be expensive to buy in-game (Not SP-wise) ... 1000$ for a spy?

Also, the amount of spies may decide what kind of intel you gather? Plus, the main capital would be the only capital where you can see someones money if you have 5 spies in it? (And/or see total units someone has)
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.04.2011 - 02:59
I've Played alot of games with Spy's in them. and the way you get them is
A) you have a spy of your own in the city
B) Assassin's; Used to detect and kill spys

spy's should be able to tell you things you dont normaly know maybe how much gold there at or hidden troops.
Assassins on the otherhand should work like Spy a spy but only for the city there in And they look for spys in that city to kill them.

I dont think spys or assassins should be targetable by troops unless detected.

EX. Spy is in my city checking out what im building and how much gold i have. I will never know

Then i build 1 assassin in that city because i feel my oponent knows something some how and he spots the spy.

Problem is that if you make it an upgrade then you will need a way for people who dont have spy upgrade to counter it. So i think it should be concidered before you put a cost to it.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.06.2012 - 23:00
Hmmm I like the Idea honestly. Although this might be hard to impliment becuase of all the variables mentioned. Perhaps you send 1 spy into an enmies country they give you details of the income and troops being produced as you said plus any stealth units hideing or passing thorugh that country.
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.06.2012 - 23:04
>Intellegence

Doesn't sound like a very effective unit : )
----
Napisano od Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.06.2012 - 23:06
Actually, why am I posting in a year old thread.
----
Napisano od Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.06.2012 - 23:25
Napisano od Wildchild92, 23.06.2012 at 23:00

Hmmm I like the Idea honestly. Although this might be hard to impliment becuase of all the variables mentioned. Perhaps you send 1 spy into an enmies country they give you details of the income and troops being produced as you said plus any stealth units hideing or passing thorugh that country.

Necrobump! >:O
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.06.2012 - 08:18
I like the idea of the spies, however there would have to be some sort of way to detection, otherwise it would just be too easy :p, I'm not so sure about the latter option
----
The funny thing about this is by the time you realize that this is completely pointless, it's too late to stop reading.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ