Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 5   Posjećeno od: 14 users
29.04.2011 - 23:07
Ok i built a wonderful work war senerio and i need to fix countrys starting income and some spelling but i cant figure out how to do it without deleating the info i have already saved.
Where is the edit for changing those things after you have the players countrys and units already placed?
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.04.2011 - 23:15
Napisano od UrlanderPendragon, 29.04.2011 at 23:07

Ok i built a wonderful work war senerio and i need to fix countrys starting income and some spelling but i cant figure out how to do it without deleating the info i have already saved.
Where is the edit for changing those things after you have the players countrys and units already placed?

There is no edit button in scenerios yet, you could wait till they implement on, or redo it, although most people really dont care about the spelling.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.04.2011 - 23:22
Its not only the spelling late joins are starting with no cash and thats a problem. Please post when you have a fix Thank you for responding
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.05.2011 - 10:17
Napisano od UrlanderPendragon, 29.04.2011 at 23:22

Its not only the spelling late joins are starting with no cash and thats a problem. Please post when you have a fix Thank you for responding

Wait, are you saying late joiners should have cash? but anyway... so far there is no edit button for the player aliases... You'ld have to delete them and reset them...
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.05.2011 - 09:34
Thank you much!
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ