Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 29   Posjećeno od: 74 users
04.04.2014 - 09:34
Hi just want to say some of the things that could be improved. Instead of having money I think we should have resources as well like coal and oil which can be added to troop costs, to make things more realistic each country could produce more or less of these resources, this would really be great I think.

Another idea is that we could upgrade cities depending on their population and the time we have had them for, upgrading cities would focus more on internal affairs as well and having the choice to decide what are your main cities

Another idea is that when we want other players too have our countries we can transfer our lands to them by a control panel when our cities are at 0 units

I hope you like what I have said:)
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 09:43
Yes.

Support
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 10:22
Napisano od sea pony, 04.04.2014 at 09:34

Hi just want to say some of the things that could be improved. Instead of having money I think we should have resources as well like coal and oil which can be added to troop costs, to make things more realistic each country could produce more or less of these resources, this would really be great I think.

Another idea is that we could upgrade cities depending on their population and the time we have had them for, upgrading cities would focus more on internal affairs as well and having the choice to decide what are your main cities

Another idea is that when we want other players too have our countries we can transfer our lands to them by a control panel when our cities are at 0 units

support strong pony
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 10:24
Napisano od blond pony, 04.04.2014 at 10:22

Napisano od sea pony, 04.04.2014 at 09:34

support strong pony

support strong ponies
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 10:27
Black Shark
Račun izbrisan
Only as a option. I'm just fine with money really. And a lot of other people are too. But others would like this idea. therefore, let's make it an option in maps.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 11:04
We need that!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 11:32
 KYBL
No the game would get too complicated, the turns would have to be much longer in order to strategize your moves based on resources. It takes 4 minutes to do a productive turn with just money, imagine having to balance your coal, oil, gold, wheat, etc. It could only work in casual games, regular games would take way too long.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 12:09
I really agree on that last one, it wouldn't let anyone backstab you...
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 12:30
No support, game functions fine as is. There is no point in adding these things. It would just make the game complicated. However, I wouldn't care if the last one was added.
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 13:36
No support. If you want a game like that, it already exists, it's supremacy1914.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 13:45
Napisano od Clovek30, 04.04.2014 at 13:36

No support. If you want a game like that, it already exists, it's supremacy1914.

Scenarios need 2 to 3 resources, it woudn't be different than now, just 1 more minute of thinking.

GGG could use 3: Manpower,Money and Slaves. Or up to 5: Manpower,Money,Slaves,Wood,Spices.

Just imagine the level of gameplay.
Trading countris would become less gamey, people would focus more in diplomacy and empire managment, rather than judt spamming walls and tank stacks.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 14:03
 KYBL
Napisano od Cpt.Magic, 04.04.2014 at 13:45

Scenarios need 2 to 3 resources, it woudn't be different than now, just 1 more minute of thinking.

GGG could use 3: Manpower,Money and Slaves. Or up to 5: Manpower,Money,Slaves,Wood,Spices.

Trading countris would become less gamey, people would focus more in diplomacy and empire managment, rather than judt spamming walls and tank stacks.

It would be more than one minute. It would take 2-3 more minutes to deal with three different resources. And it would make the game so much harder. Oh look, I have all the money and material I need to build a tank. But oh shit, I just lost Persia and have no oil left so I can't fucking do anything.

It would turn a game of invasion into a UN game without set rules. Rather than invading each other, it would be all about defense of extremely strategic territories.

For example, let's say you are Portugal Empire in 1938. You need oil for your tanks. The only place from which Portugal could get the oil for tanks is Angola. But crap, Belgium is unfriendly, I guess I will have to spend all my money on defending my only oil fields in Angola so I am able to power tanks which I am no longer able to pay for because I spent all my money spamming infantry into oil fields.

Or let's say you are Germany. You don't have any oil for your tanks. You are left disabled from the beginning of the game. Oh shit nigga, let's try and trade my gems from Namibia for oil, except nobody fucking wants my gems because Britian already took Namibia because I didn't have any oil to make any gains into South Africa before I suffered an invasion. Now I have nothing except some first world country jabbed into Europe that doesn't have anything except purchasing power.

Point is, the game would be left severely unbalanced and would just create a bunch of PD Empires which haven't invaded anything rather than any more strategic invasions.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 14:24
Game would be unbalanced and it would need more time to do turns..so it's for casual.

Third... well no.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 14:28
Black Shark
Račun izbrisan

1. It's p2w

2. It's a RTS

3. It's very different from this in gameplay
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 14:45
All countries produce a certain amount of resource btw like money, either bad or good but they still get some. In real life countries has a lot of one thing and not a lot of the other so if you found a good allly with a lot of oil when you need oil then you could trade for wheat if you have a lot of wheat. Also at the start of the game everyone has money 50k money and 50k oil or wheat it would work the same
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.04.2014 - 14:48
Napisano od KYBL, 04.04.2014 at 14:03

Napisano od Cpt.Magic, 04.04.2014 at 13:45

It would be more than one minute. It would take 2-3 more minutes to deal with three different resources. And it would make the game so much harder. Oh look, I have all the money and material I need to build a tank. But oh shit, I just lost Persia and have no oil left so I can't fucking do anything.

It would turn a game of invasion into a UN game without set rules. Rather than invading each other, it would be all about defense of extremely strategic territories.

For example, let's say you are Portugal Empire in 1938. You need oil for your tanks. The only place from which Portugal could get the oil for tanks is Angola. But crap, Belgium is unfriendly, I guess I will have to spend all my money on defending my only oil fields in Angola so I am able to power tanks which I am no longer able to pay for because I spent all my money spamming infantry into oil fields.

Or let's say you are Germany. You don't have any oil for your tanks. You are left disabled from the beginning of the game. Oh shit nigga, let's try and trade my gems from Namibia for oil, except nobody fucking wants my gems because Britian already took Namibia because I didn't have any oil to make any gains into South Africa before I suffered an invasion. Now I have nothing except some first world country jabbed into Europe that doesn't have anything except purchasing power.

Point is, the game would be left severely unbalanced and would just create a bunch of PD Empires which haven't invaded anything rather than any more strategic invasions.

You clearly have never played eu4 or axis and allies, or supreme commander, if you think that it takes too much time to manage resources. Even then nobody is forcing to play a scenario with more than 1 resource.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.04.2014 - 10:20
AlexMauzer
Račun izbrisan

It is like adding extra features to Chess, imo.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.04.2014 - 10:40
I really like the ideas, but it would completely destroy the straight strategy style aw has right now.

maybe as an extra option i'd love to see this happen
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.04.2014 - 10:43
Good for scenarios, bad for competitive play.
----
It's not the end.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.04.2014 - 19:42
Thank you for the feedback everyone:)
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.04.2014 - 06:43
Napisano od Goblin, 06.04.2014 at 05:04

----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.04.2014 - 08:15
Napisano od Tirpitz406, 06.04.2014 at 06:43

Because ressources are not everything. Oil exports make up 84% of Iraqs exports, which make $93.91 billion.
In comparison Germany, which has almost no valuable ressources makes $1.492 trillion on exports.

Not even taking into account the general GDP here. Just export values.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.04.2014 - 10:38
 KYBL
Napisano od Goblin, 06.04.2014 at 05:04

----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.04.2014 - 12:15
Napisano od RaulPB, 04.04.2014 at 12:09

I really agree on that last one, it wouldn't let anyone backstab you...

yeah....
----
http://prntscr.com/811q8m
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.04.2014 - 14:13
Cool idea
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.04.2014 - 14:28
I like it
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.04.2014 - 15:28
Napisano od Goblin, 04.04.2014 at 13:22

First and second are too much for fast paced nature of this game ...maybe for casual.

Third ...no.
----
"My words are my bullets."-John Lydon

Spart is love
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.04.2014 - 15:28
I don't support, that would take too much thinking and too many numbers, my lazy brain is too lazy for that. Sorry.
----
"My words are my bullets."-John Lydon

Spart is love
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.04.2014 - 17:19

Dude, s1914 is the largest pile of shit imaginable. Don't even refer people to it, it's terrible in ever right.

OT: Resources would be amazing AS AN OPTION. It would be nice if they could be edited in the cartographer as well. Upgrading cities is a must. I'm always bitching about how this game seems so offense and stack-oriented, having that new factor of defense would be remarkable.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ