Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 16   Posjećeno od: 59 users
12.04.2014 - 14:38
I think that SP should be increased by every hour you stay in one game added on with the SP you already have. I spend 4 hours in one game and I only get 1k SP, not even a medal, can anything be done besides using protocoins to doubt sp count
----

#FuckHdrakon
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2014 - 15:32
Ya maybe every hour u get a 1% sp boost
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2014 - 16:33
Last game I played I got 6k in just over 3 hours.

Your argument is invalid
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2014 - 16:34
Not everyone gets the same amount of SP after the same period of time, that's why I proposed to add in a little boost per hour.
----

#FuckHdrakon
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2014 - 16:36
 Nero
>UN
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2014 - 16:45
Napisano od Yazzy, 12.04.2014 at 16:34

Not everyone gets the same amount of SP after the same period of time, that's why I proposed to add in a little boost per hour.

you're really not getting the point are you.

if you are getting such a small amount of sp you are playing badly, you are too defensive, you're allying too many people, you aren't utilizing you strategy effectively (in the case of mos and gw).

If this does come into play,sure you will get more sp, but so will I, and everyone who is earning more sp in their games will earn relatively more sp.

so say for example

i get 5k in 4 hours
you get 1k in 4 hours

because of bonuses we both get a 25% more sp

5000*1.25 = 6250
1000*1.25= 1250

you gained an extra 250 sp, i gain an extra 1250. 1000 more than you, so i will earn more sp than you and quicker because of it, so what you are proposing will not help you anyway
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2014 - 16:57
Napisano od nonames, 12.04.2014 at 16:45

Napisano od Yazzy, 12.04.2014 at 16:34

you're really not getting the point are you.

if you are getting such a small amount of sp you are playing badly, you are too defensive, you're allying too many people, you aren't utilizing you strategy effectively (in the case of mos and gw).

If this does come into play,sure you will get more sp, but so will I, and everyone who is earning more sp in their games will earn relatively more sp.

so say for example

i get 5k in 4 hours
you get 1k in 4 hours

because of bonuses we both get a 25% more sp

5000*1.25 = 6250
1000*1.25= 1250

you gained an extra 250 sp, i gain an extra 1250. 1000 more than you, so i will earn more sp than you and quicker because of it, so what you are proposing will not help you anyway

Well, 250 SP does help even if it's a tiny bit, 4 hours is a lot spent on 1 game so I think everyone should be awarded
----

#FuckHdrakon
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2014 - 18:44
I see no need for this. As Arbitrator said, SP varies greatly depending on user gameplay, user skills, and utilization of those skills. In short, if you want a lot of SP you have to play good and play the right way.
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.04.2014 - 12:58
This will only inflate the ranks just like Arbitrator said.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.04.2014 - 13:40
Lol 4hours and just 1k sp you must be a big allyfag
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.04.2014 - 14:12
AlexMauzer
Račun izbrisan
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.04.2014 - 14:33
This is a blatant attempt to gain sp without putting the effort in, or risking much.

The suggestion is not constructive - it does not add anything new or useful to the game.
Its purpose is to earn sp easier which decreases the level of skill among high ranks.
The interest is entirely selfish considering only oneself, not seeking to improve the overall gameplay experience as any good suggestions do.

If your precious upgrades mean so much to you, then put the effort into improving skills, not finding ways to earn easy sp. It will seem hard to someone used to doing nothing for their sp, but is more rewarding in the long run, as one can win with without allyfagging and letting others do all the work. Then you can gain more sp for yourself.

But the players who become skilled in the game invariably cease to care about sp, because there is no need to enhance in rank and sp, as in the ends they do not tell you much about how skilled someone is, as the ranks get higher. This is a better path, and one that you may one day understand. Cease in your desperation for more sp, and stop being held under the delusion that it really means much, and the game becomes so much more.

Rage over.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.04.2014 - 14:56
I second what Ends said.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.04.2014 - 18:08
Napisano od Lemonade, 13.04.2014 at 13:40

True, Gajeel Maybe You shouldn't allyfag. or play a better map.with lots of cities.
----
Hi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.04.2014 - 21:35
Napisano od Legendary Hero, 13.04.2014 at 18:08

Napisano od Lemonade, 13.04.2014 at 13:40

True, Gajeel Maybe You shouldn't allyfag. or play a better map.with lots of cities.

but on maps with many cities...strategy just dies and you're only spamming units...
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.04.2014 - 03:01
No support at all. You must be a defensive ally fag if you get only 1k within 4 hours..
Get more offensive even if you may die, it's only way to gain a lot of SP.
----
"My words are my bullets."-John Lydon

Spart is love
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ