Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 103   Posjećeno od: 189 users
22.04.2014 - 17:03
1. Game mechanics have been abused to the point where not knowing how to wallfuck people will assure your loss every time
2. It's difficult for new people to get into the game because it seems this game has started long ago, with many of the old players just domination everything
3. Serbs
4. Appealing to Reddit. I don't think anyone with a shred of dignity wants to play a game that has most of it's viral marketing done on Reddit. Want to form a good community? Why not make a thread on any imageboard about the game. Go take your "le epic maymays" somewhere else.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.04.2014 - 17:10
Inb4 removed thread.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.04.2014 - 18:36
Holy shit, never have I agreed more with a post here. I can barely ever get into playing, simply because how steep of a learning curve it has, as well as it's focus on specific tactics, rather than, you know, enjoying the fucking game. I have no clue what wallfucking is, to tell you the truth. Serbs aren't as terrible as the Great Turkicide of 2011, to be fairly honest. Oh, so leddit is where all of this cancer is coming from? Fucking christ, that should've been more obvious.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.04.2014 - 19:00
My gut was right. I should have known that all these individuals who reek of retardation and stupidity come from reddit. I never visited the site myself, I concluded it's filled with retards just by what I heard and read about it in other places. PinZero is a mini-stalin of aw, since he's a powerless person, let him feel a little power here at least
Prohibiting someone's access to forum for 3 days for saying the following sentence in a post : "Nobody cares". As you can see mr PinZero, I didn't post in the racism thread any longer just like I said I wouldn't. Although I could. I'm a man of my word.

Game is dead anyway. SInce we failed to start it once again, I deleted the WW2 planning thread. Cya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

PS: This post will be censored

EDIT: One more thing, why do people protest when you have adolf hitler as your avatar, but say nothing when you have a monstrous criminal like stalin there instead? Simple: Because hitler lost the war
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.04.2014 - 20:07
AlexMauzer
Račun izbrisan
I am pretty sure the problem on why there are no new 'competitive' players is because of their low interest in it. Every low rank I talked to, admit or implied they play RP/UN/Scenarios because of the SP amount.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.04.2014 - 20:55
Point 1 doesnt make any sense, lol'd @ point 3 though
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.04.2014 - 20:56
I partially agree with number 1, but it's part of the game development anyway and I'm pretty sure the devs will always keep on trying to improve the game mechanics.

As for you, Unleashed, all I can say is that you have a huge log of punishments that I was barely involved. Your 3 day ban wasn't just because of that post, but mainly because of your general behavior in the forum lately. I hope you understand that and accept your small punishment like the grown up person you claim to be. I won't delete your post, but your alt is banned and I raised your ban in 1 day for trying to avoid it.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.04.2014 - 21:43
Wait.

Oh god.

Afterwind has ads on Reddit?

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.04.2014 - 01:37
Black Shark
Račun izbrisan
Napisano od Chomdax, 22.04.2014 at 21:43

Wait.

Oh god.

Afterwind has ads on Reddit?

C'mon! We're men! WE CAN ENDURE!

Btw. the game isn't that hard, you narb.

Old players dont dominate every game.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.04.2014 - 12:22
Oh and here are some more:
5. MUHREENS. Why are Marines these stealthy, powerful units? Real life Marines are used for amphibious assaults, and using the Army's hand me downs. It's also pretty stupid that you can produce Marines in Bhutan, Central African Republic, or any other land locked place
6. Artillery is only a special unit? Artillery plays a huge role in real war. It's the King of Battle!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.04.2014 - 13:06
Napisano od Goblin, 23.04.2014 at 12:41

Napisano od Samnang, 23.04.2014 at 12:22

It's also pretty stupid that you can produce Marines in Bhutan, Central African Republic, or any other land locked place

What? ...marines are soldiers not fishes.

Dis nigga
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.04.2014 - 13:18
Black Shark
Račun izbrisan

Oh and here are some more:
5. MUHREENS. Why are Marines these stealthy, powerful units? Real life Marines are used for amphibious assaults, and using the Army's hand me downs. It's also pretty stupid that you can produce Marines in Bhutan, Central African Republic, or any other land locked place
6. Artillery is only a special unit? Artillery plays a huge role in real war. It's the King of Battle!
Make your own map then. Otherwise, deal with it
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.04.2014 - 14:08
I think this is a failed troll thread or a lost opportunity for not posting.

To stay on topic, I think that the game mechanics could be either 1) better explained or 2) more streamlined. But I think that the strategies or combat mechanics need a serious look, as the current strategy for several coalitions is "spam more infantry than your enemy to win".
----
Napisano od Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.04.2014 - 14:19
I just hate ally faggots especially when i see that 9 rank ally with everybody just to win.Game is working fine, maybe just few bugs remained to annoy.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.04.2014 - 14:50
Game is shit bec first of all amok and ivan really spending their whole time on this noob HTML5 , thinking it will get new players , will it wont , they didn't update the game for years !!! no major update since custom map , you know when i first saw this game i thought about supply sys , trade sys Great game, even amok mentioned it in one of the old topic " go check beta topic's" , things that he said he will do , but never did , our admins should really go 50 , 50 on this , DON'T spend your whole damn life on HTML 5!!! -_-!! really come on amok ... can't you really see that people who quit AW are much more than people who join AW and stay till rank 6, 7 -_-
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.04.2014 - 14:23
Black Shark
Račun izbrisan
Napisano od YazanTheSexy, 23.04.2014 at 14:50

Game is shit bec first of all amok and ivan really spending their whole time on this noob HTML5 , thinking it will get new players , will it wont , they didn't update the game for years !!! no major update since custom map , you know when i first saw this game i thought about supply sys , trade sys Great game, even amok mentioned it in one of the old topic " go check beta topic's" , things that he said he will do , but never did , our admins should really go 50 , 50 on this , DON'T spend your whole damn life on HTML 5!!! -_-!! really come on amok ... can't you really see that people who quit AW are much more than people who join AW and stay till rank 6, 7 -_-
Nigga HTML5 will be the shit. Playing casuals from my tablet, hell yeah to that. Just wait. When HTML5 is impleneted, and AW won't die when ''silverlight dies''.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.04.2014 - 17:43
Napisano od Permamuted, 23.04.2014 at 14:50

It's also pretty stupid that you can produce Marines in Bhutan, Central African Republic, or any other land locked place

hahahaha

samnang your points are all stupid, if youre gonna bitch about the game, talk about bugs, lack of rated teamgames and rewards for competitive gameplay etc.

I think I made some good points, especially with the serbs. I would also like people of African descent to stop playing, but that just goes without saying and most players know this.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.04.2014 - 18:21
Napisano od Samnang, 24.04.2014 at 17:43

Napisano od Permamuted, 23.04.2014 at 14:50

hahahaha

samnang your points are all stupid, if youre gonna bitch about the game, talk about bugs, lack of rated teamgames and rewards for competitive gameplay etc.

I think I made some good points, especially with the serbs. I would also like people of African descent to stop playing, but that just goes without saying and most players know this.

nigga das raciss
imma tel jamal bout cho whitey ass u gon get hubcappd
pulln ma gat nigga what chu gon do
yee das right

^^^ Every Basketball-American I've ever met over the Internet, summarized in one comment.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.04.2014 - 18:27
The game is what you make it.. Instead of sitting here bashing it maybe go out and do something? If it is just on reddit why not expand it yourself, throw it out to other websites..
----
It's not the end.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.04.2014 - 03:15
Napisano od Samnang, 22.04.2014 at 17:03

1. Game mechanics have been abused to the point where not knowing how to wallfuck people will assure your loss every time
2. It's difficult for new people to get into the game because it seems this game has started long ago, with many of the old players just domination everything
3. Serbs
4. Appealing to Reddit. I don't think anyone with a shred of dignity wants to play a game that has most of it's viral marketing done on Reddit. Want to form a good community? Why not make a thread on any imageboard about the game. Go take your "le epic maymays" somewhere else.

If you dont like it and sucks for you just leave not or try to see the things that dont suck which are plenty more from those 7 things you saied that do game suck.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.04.2014 - 03:27
Napisano od Goblin, 25.04.2014 at 03:24

Maybe both.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.04.2014 - 09:52
Napisano od Goblin, 25.04.2014 at 03:24

This is the exact Leddit shit that we don't need.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.04.2014 - 10:22
I don't agree with any of this. It's too bad you're a bigot, resulting in your disdain for Serb and African peoples. I think that fact alone proves that your opinion is not only bias but racist. This is founded on what you believe to be wrong in the community, not what is wrong with it.

Admittedly there are problems. Idiots like chill and Pinzero and Your Mother run rampant trolling the crap out of everybody. If you think Serbians are bad, just know I know plenty of Serbians who aren't half as stupid as some Mexican or Canadian fellows on this site.

Game Mechanics can't be 'abused'. They're a part of the game. The learning curve isn't steep either. A few simple tutorials and enough practice and you'll learn to play, really simple. If that were too hard for some people, maybe people who are younger or way older, or just slow, then there are dozens of clans willing to take new members and teach them how to play. With many high ranks making an effort to raise stronger lower ranks, I highly doubt it's really as bad as you express.

Not related to their abuse, game mechanics do need a tune up. As pulse pointed out, the game mechanics are underdeveloped allowing for the most lazy and uninspired tart to spam infantry or bombers and win by sheer force.

I don't know of a solution, but at the very least let's agree that besides point 4, the original posts' points are baseless or wrong.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.04.2014 - 10:34
 G.K
Game can be improved... but people can be?
----
More u cry less u piss on the bed...... Krat Rules
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.04.2014 - 13:49
Napisano od Permamuted, 25.04.2014 at 09:54

What would a rank 5 know about game mechanics anyway

Get out.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.04.2014 - 14:09
Napisano od Dr Lecter, 25.04.2014 at 10:22

I don't agree with any of this. It's too bad you're a bigot, resulting in your disdain for Serb and African peoples. I think that fact alone proves that your opinion is not only bias but racist. This is founded on what you believe to be wrong in the community, not what is wrong with it.

Admittedly there are problems. Idiots like chill and Pinzero and Your Mother run rampant trolling the crap out of everybody. If you think Serbians are bad, just know I know plenty of Serbians who aren't half as stupid as some Mexican or Canadian fellows on this site.

Game Mechanics can't be 'abused'. They're a part of the game. The learning curve isn't steep either. A few simple tutorials and enough practice and you'll learn to play, really simple. If that were too hard for some people, maybe people who are younger or way older, or just slow, then there are dozens of clans willing to take new members and teach them how to play. With many high ranks making an effort to raise stronger lower ranks, I highly doubt it's really as bad as you express.

Not related to their abuse, game mechanics do need a tune up. As pulse pointed out, the game mechanics are underdeveloped allowing for the most lazy and uninspired tart to spam infantry or bombers and win by sheer force.

I don't know of a solution, but at the very least let's agree that besides point 4, the original posts' points are baseless or wrong.

i resent your inclusion of chill and pinheiro in that post, otherwise thats a fairly decent post

Napisano od Guest, 25.04.2014 at 13:49

Get out.

----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.04.2014 - 15:34
Napisano od Permamuted, 25.04.2014 at 14:09

i resent your inclusion of chill and pinheiro in that post, otherwise thats a fairly decent post

Get out.

Idiots, he has been trolling you all since post 1.

And really vendetta? Now you insulting canadians and mexicans? What about you take your meds?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.04.2014 - 15:34
It seems like gard was the only person that got the joke xD
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.04.2014 - 16:17
There are plenty of things wrong with this game, mostly its shitty community.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.04.2014 - 18:05
Napisano od Tunder4, 25.04.2014 at 15:34

Napisano od Permamuted, 25.04.2014 at 14:09

Get out.

Idiots, he has been trolling you all since post 1.

And really vendetta? Now you insulting canadians and mexicans? What about you take your meds?

This is an example of the many problems in the community.
I make a point that race doesn't fucking matter because people are people and assholes regardless of their plastic bag (we call it skin) color and get tro11ed for it. Koo.

May god burn you racists.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ