Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 16   Posjećeno od: 96 users
26.05.2014 - 16:46
Hello.

After 6 days playin AtWar, i finally passed rank 5 ! I was really happy, of course, and most of all a bit proud that my name was 1st in the top 24h for like half a day. With my stats and what i learned, i was sure to be ready for the next step of the game.
In fact, i played already against alt's of high ranked player who said i did great jobs, etc.

But there's a problem.

The newbie lobby is now closed for me, i understand that. But when i go in "normal" games, i'm simply kicked out for the sole reason I'm rank 5.

Seriously ?

I read in the forum high-ranked poeple complaining because they don't see new players, that there is too many newbie, that those players need to practice before going in the "high ranked" system. But lemme give you some really interresting news : if you don't let rank 5 play, they can't practice and they can't level up.
Consequences ? Mid-ranked player will leave the game.

Don't say that's because the "Adopt a noob" system need more support, that's ONLY because the "pro" think that's good to play with only "high" ranks.

So yeah, i'm in a deep see of impossible plays and i'm really questionning if there's a point to continue the game with such behavior. I agree some gamers want to be only with "high" ranks to be sure having a good game-play. But think a bit, that's the way to make a deeper ocean between the low ranked and high ranked sides.

I imagine the number of "mid-ranked" player who faced massive kick for such stupid reason. Lots of them had certainly worst stats, but lots of them certainly left for these reason. It gives a terrible sensation of the community. Some of them has certainly cried or whined, but i know it's better to explain a problem than complaining of it.

Hope you understand.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.05.2014 - 16:58
That's why you're in my clan. Dedicated to training you, whenever im around we can do clan 3v3s, normal europes, you name it!
----
It's not the end.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.05.2014 - 18:05
Yea, the practice usually comes from playing with your clan mates. Stick with them and play 1v1s, watch their cw's. As I always say, from watching and observing more experienced players, you can learn a lot. More than you think. Anyway, good luck!

Hope to see you around
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.05.2014 - 18:09
I know this, i remember it and i know how it sucks. but there are some problems one has to take into account before judgeing:
1: 3v3s (training for CWs) has to be serious, and if there is an rank 5 picking RC, it's not helpfull. rank 5-7 is the phase when people can't see, if you know the basics, or if you don't.
i guess you are one of the better rank 5s, but nobody knows you...yet! make your own 3v3s i suppose, and even high ranks will join. with scenarios it's harder, as high ranks are just often being dicks and rank 5-7s are sometimess really bad (not knowing how to wall correctly as rank 6) maybe you should just quickly rank up to rank 7, thats when the fun started again for me.

so, my tips are just to make your own games...the dictatorship of high ranks will keep you outside like an RP narb
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.05.2014 - 18:13
Agreed ^.... BUT... DON'T TRY TO RANK UP FAST!! Worst thing to do Just stay low rank for as long as possible.. Hell, i've been rank 8 for a over a year now. Getting close to rank 9 though.. ;/

But yea, don't rank up fast. It's better to be a good low rank than a bad high rank.. Just make the most of the rank you are at
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.05.2014 - 19:40
Napisano od Guest, 26.05.2014 at 18:26

Rank 5 is not mid rank xD rank 7-9 is mid rank. It is where most players end up and where it takes more then a few days or a week to rank up instead taking months.

I thought 6-8 was mid rank :-o
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.05.2014 - 03:32
Thanks for the answers, i was really angry yesterday.
Of course i know that 3v3 are mostly reserved for high ranked players, that's why i don't try to join them. Here i was talking about huge maps with lots of players. To be more precise, the last maps i wanted to join was a WWII. Something i really trained a lot by my own, knowing what i can / must do with which country. Of course, i can understand to exclude a rank 5 that takes one of the most important country... But here i was really disapointed to be kicked with small country I already practiced.

I really love to play small country that seems "insignificant". I can be a pain in the ass and/or a strategical surprise for underestimating opponent.

I'll follow your tips Tirpitz. What i only want is playing. Telling me that mid-rank are 7-9 is not giving me a better impression. It says that rank 5-6 will not be able to play at all in main lobby (due to players) and newbie lobby (due to technical blockade). Playing in casual games will be the last solution... Or RP games, but i don't want them anymore, that's just easy to abuse of it.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.05.2014 - 03:50
Napisano od Milkyy, 26.05.2014 at 18:13

Agreed ^.... BUT... DON'T TRY TO RANK UP FAST!! Worst thing to do Just stay low rank for as long as possible.. Hell, i've been rank 8 for a over a year now. Getting close to rank 9 though.. ;/

But yea, don't rank up fast. It's better to be a good low rank than a bad high rank.. Just make the most of the rank you are at

Ranked up from rank 7 and 8 to 9 in one month, now I'm stuck at rank 10 with knowledge of a rank 7.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.05.2014 - 04:00
Hi there!

I had a bit of a problem when I was a low rank too. First of all though, DONT play RP or UN. Now coming to the problem I had, when I was rank 5, all the games were 6+, and when I was rank 6 all the games were 7+! I realized this would happen mid-way through rank 5. So I started hosting 5+ 3v3's since I had premium, then 6+ 3v3s, now 7+ etc. Id host my own 3v3s and often high ranks would join, id get my ass wooded but put a great show as a low rank. My clan mates in your very clan (evol) and then in my great clan atm (SM) would host 3v3s that are for my rank. You have a lifetime subscription, so you can host 3v3s and other games that are to your preference. You wanna hear the bombshell?? The standard of competitive games are now evolving to 8+! I know right, shocking. Its because people are gaining SP very fast due to scenario's like RP and UN, also 50k games. The standard of ranks in AW is growing, but don't take it personally when people host games that are higher than your rank. Just host one of your own.

good luck with it all
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.05.2014 - 05:53
Yup, that's what i'm doing. And i'll also take the time to find what strat fit me the most then rebuy upgrades for that.
I'll see if poeple join the maps tonight. If there's other players in my position, i'll just launch a lot of low/mid-ranks games.

@M.O.U. : i know the clan is there for that too, i already wanted to do some games but i was too low rank. We'll see that next monday, i'll be unavailable because of work.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.05.2014 - 12:06
Napisano od Guest, 26.05.2014 at 21:11

Napisano od Cpt.Magic, 26.05.2014 at 19:40

Napisano od Guest, 26.05.2014 at 18:26

Rank 5 is not mid rank xD rank 7-9 is mid rank. It is where most players end up and where it takes more then a few days or a week to rank up instead taking months.

I thought 6-8 was mid rank :-o

Rank 6: 50,000 - 99,999 SP
Rank 7: 100,000 - 169,999 SP

Rank 6 can't even compare to rank 7. A rank 7 has double!!! the sp. once you get 100k sp then you can be a mid rank since your not going to rank up again till your 70% to 200k sp. Most people can get to 50k pretty quickly especially since you get all those medals your first month.

hi
----
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-B1QonedHv28/U4TIBTaAhmI/AAAAAAAABnU/gmg_UIPV2sE/s523/hahahahaha.png
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.05.2014 - 12:15
I remember I was rank 7, barely scrapped into 3 vs 3, then faggots like Mauzer who thinks high ranks are above all raised the standard limit to 8+, I started farming scenario noobs like shat, won't stop till rank 10!
----

#FuckHdrakon
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.05.2014 - 12:49
Napisano od Yazzy, 27.05.2014 at 12:15

I remember I was rank 7, barely scrapped into 3 vs 3, then faggots like Mauzer who thinks high ranks are above all raised the standard limit to 8+, I started farming scenario noobs like shat, won't stop till rank 10!

You are a scenario noob yourself, farming RP is bad sportsmanship.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.05.2014 - 13:06
Napisano od Tunder4, 27.05.2014 at 12:49

Napisano od Yazzy, 27.05.2014 at 12:15

You are a scenario noob yourself, farming RP is bad sportsmanship.

I'm not bad at dueling, and I'm pretty good at Large Scale Battles. I wonder why people call me alts.
----

#FuckHdrakon
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.06.2014 - 10:36
I too many times find it difficult to get games in main room most are RP and others high ranked game and i rarely ever get a chance to play a 2v2 or 3v3 which i suppose is the actual scenario that new players need to get better at.
Also it might have something to do with my timing when i play the game since i live in asia
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.06.2014 - 13:29
"Most sp in 24 hours" that is because you played RP im guessing? To be taken seriously you have to play with people around your rank or play as small nation in scenarios. When I was a rank 6 I would love to play ww2 but I could only play as Free France, Canada, Aussie or Romania. Work your way up like the rest of us
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ