Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 53   Posjećeno od: 64 users

Orginalna objava

Objavljeno od Sonickirbypokemo, 18.09.2014 - 23:46
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/20/world/europe/scotland-independence-vote-no.html
GG pro scottish folks
* fixed , was late at night , hadn't noticed ,my apologies
20.09.2014 - 13:44
Note how he has ignored most of what was said. His hypocrisy is so painfully obvious, his only option is to ignore it.

Napisano od Skanderbeg, 20.09.2014 at 13:13
You butchered Europe for 6 years, yeah, great achievement of your 'civilization'.

1933-1939 had little to no civillian deaths, actually. Camp detainess were allowed to vote, many were given amnesty. Unlike all those dead Christians in Russia, or the starved Ukranians. The Soviet Union was such a disgusting creation, it killed tens of millions of its own population. Can you name a single communist state where they didnt murder hug e portions of their own population?

Honestly, I don't give a fuck. I really don't. You slide topics towards this discussion every single time. You are going to address your own hypocrisy or you are going to leave, old man. I'm not a hypocrite, I'm not afraid of what I am. I'm not democratic, I am a Fascist. You are a soviet, a commie. You don't support it either but you claim to. That is what is so disgusting about you, your lies. Constant never ending lies about your own character.

You dont realize, if fascism rise, there wont be legal or moral limits anymore as there is no negotiations with the nazis. Nazis are fanatics who butcher people and enjoy in it. We dont talk to murderers, we all know what destiny awaits them if they gain power.

I smell fear. What are you going to do old man? You'll be dead when we finally take power. China would fund us. Russia already is, look at the Golden Dawn. Azov will turn on Kiev and what will Russia do? Fuck all, its already given up on Eastern Ukraine.

So much for democracy. We can all vote as long as it suits Titos world view. I'm a Fascist, Ill openly say it. Suffrage is decadent. Equality is stupid. Not everyone is capable of voting. But can he? Can Tito be open about what he is? No, because he is a coward. He hides behind some progressive veneer when deep down boils the heart of a typical Bolshevik who cant wait to starve his own people and strip them of their liberty while calling them free.

I don't lie. I am not a weakling, unwilling to and unable to pronounce what he is. You are.

Russia and China will simply nuke these new fascist states and that will be the end of you, no one will ever cross on that territory anymore. You will be thrown to oblivion.

Nuke states which have nukes? What a childish claim. Sit down old man, You know they wont do jack shit. We all oppose the Atlantic Empire. China barely gives a fuck about Russia, they still have more border shoot outs than anyone else.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.09.2014 - 20:44
;-; well so much for scottish discussion , hey pretty sure i made a thread for thishttp://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=15637
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.09.2014 - 21:51
I cant respect a man who:
- says he is a proffesor ...think humans were created 5000 years ago while dinosaurs still lived
- says he knows international law but doesnt know the definitions of genocide, invasion and alot of more simple terms
- who spits at my people
- screams nazi at everything yet his views are taken from worst of fascism
- war monger, who wants to see the world burn
- dont believe in his religion? You will burn in some hell ...but he the monster of a man will go to heaven ?!
- tried to give me bad reputation by making a fake quote of me
- constantly lies and is the worst hypocrite i have ever seen defending crimes of his lol slavic race no matter how grotesque they are
- denies holodomor ...accuses me non stop without no basis that i deny holocaust
- calls me a nazi just cuz im croat
- man embaressed by who he is ...so needs artificial "nations"like yugoslav

Could go on and on ...btw love how tito and avatar are fightn on balkans forum but here they are both ready to suck putins dick.

Interesting how everyone points out how you are full of crap ...and your "friends" in aw ...who
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.09.2014 - 22:28
Napisano od avatar, 20.09.2014 at 12:51

Napisano od Pheonixking929, 20.09.2014 at 12:46

Oh wait now i see it. but thts okay, Onion News the only news you can trust!!!

the women is carrying a thing of wood on her shoulder, while the marines are on lifting it above their shoulders for over 10 minutes. i think it's safe to say anyone would be tired after a day at Paris Island
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.09.2014 - 22:31
Napisano od Goblin, 20.09.2014 at 21:51

I cant respect a man who:
- says he is a proffesor ...think humans were created 5000 years ago while dinosaurs still lived
- says he knows international law but doesnt know the definitions of genocide, invasion and alot of more simple terms
- who spits at my people
- screams nazi at everything yet his views are taken from worst of fascism
- war monger, who wants to see the world burn
- dont believe in his religion? You will burn in some hell ...but he the monster of a man will go to heaven ?!
- tried to give me bad reputation by making a fake quote of me
- constantly lies and is the worst hypocrite i have ever seen defending crimes of his lol slavic race no matter how grotesque they are
- denies holodomor ...accuses me non stop without no basis that i deny holocaust
- calls me a nazi just cuz im croat
- man embaressed by who he is ...so needs artificial "nations"like yugoslav

Could go on and on ...btw love how tito and avatar are fightn on balkans forum but here they are both ready to suck putins dick.

Interesting how everyone points out how you are full of crap ...and your "friends" in aw ...who

see, i thought he was just spouting crap, hence i responded with crappy photos
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 00:40
Napisano od Skanderbeg, 20.09.2014 at 12:37

Napisano od Aleph One, 20.09.2014 at 08:09

Even if it was false statistics(unfortunately is common when the crew of the news agency is biased or too illiterate), it still showed the main idea people were looking for: who won?

Next, even though we see cameras, this is photographic evidence of one person doing that. Unless you have more evidence to show this happened continually(she continued to swap them for yes, causing many votes to be uncounted rather than just the few she did manage to get by with) and with other people, you cannot generalize the entire referendum's count on one person who would still have insignificant counts for "yes" even if were re-tallied, since the scores for "yes" were by far much lower than "no".

If I remember correctly, this is the same situation that happened in Crimea, where Russian troops stayed(with militarized weaponry not excluding tanks) before, during, and after the vote. The vote wasn't even allowed by the Ukranian government, whereas with the UK government, it was legally passed. With that, I remember you saying that you supported the crimean independence movement, and so, by using the "fear-mongering" tactics of lying and propaganda, you're a hypocrite of your own cause.

By saying that "No one said it is UK government who interfered with the referendum, of course they dont want dirty hands in crime." and then just saying "payed(bribed) by the government" defeats your purpose with that.

We cant know who won, whole referendum has been compromised by camera which caught that woman cheating with results. By law, referendum have to be repeated and new people should check results, notbiased foreigners like in Crimea few months ago.

Crimea always had troops, since russians took it in 18th century. Russians and tatars live there, and there is russian army since then. Russian base on Crimea had 11,000 soldiers, they were in their bases and ports, while russian citizens of Crimea live in Crimean cities. Russian citizens of Crimea seceded from Nazi Ukraine and hold referendum, they created self-defence forces / militia to protect Crimea from nazi raids. Therefore russians didnt threat russians to vote yes on referendum. Thats nothing wrong, it is legitimate and by the law, though it didnt had to be purused by the law because they seceded from nazi state, no normal country recognize nazism, and thus laws doesnt apply on them. Yet they did all by the law and saved themselfs from nazis, and fixed historical mistake of giving Crimea to 'ukraine' aka russian region with republic status.

Again, I want to say that she was the only person caught on tape. It hardly makes a big difference in the overall turnout of Scotland staying with the Union. Unless you have cold, hard evidence that it was much more than 1 person, doing a re-vote or re-count would just exaggerate the results longer than it needs to be.

For Crimea, Russian troops were stationed there during the Soviet days. After the collapse, it was internationally and legally Ukraine's possession, and Russia was not allowed to send troops onto the soil without direct permission from the ruling government( key-word: ruling, so, even if you try to say Yakunovich was the ruling government, he was in exile, and therefore could not have influence in those decisions, much like how monarchists do not have power in England after civil strife to remove the monarchy, and therefore could be considered governments in exile for centures, and still do not have power to make those decisions). So, by having troops on Crimean soil BEFORE(not centuries or years, but days/weeks), during, and after the referendum, they influenced the Crimean will to even have the vote, and certainly influenced their answers. In the end, it comes down to that there really wasn't a grace period of time during the coup and russian occupation of Crimea to truly know the intentions of Crimeans to want to vote, but russian troops surely made that decision to vote quicker.
------------------------------
I'm not sure why everyone thinks that debating with Tito or thinks because of his views on the world make him a bad person or not respectable. His will to defend his beliefs is admirable, and it's certainly worth the effort to try to get him to understand our view of the world so we feel satisfied knowing our view is correct. But it's like a child or teenager trying to understand the universe; not enough information is known by them(Tito, or any one of us really) to make an accurate assumption of the universe. Therefore, exchanging our views and debating them is the closest we can get to accuracy and unknown information, so really, if you believe insults will give them information on the accurate view of the world, you're just as blinded as the perspective you believe Tito or anyone who disagrees with you has.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 05:49
Napisano od Tik-Tok, 20.09.2014 at 10:40

How is that a crime? JESUS CHRIST, Tito. Can you for once stop playing a moral high ground? Its sickeningly filthy to hear you talk this much shit. Stop it! Fucking stop it! In the past you have openly asserted that you would support a genocide of half the Ukrainian population for not submitting to Russia. SO don't play a moral high ground. You have NONE!

You sound like a child when you talk this much shit. I don't mind if you talk about Russian interest or your own desires for geo politics. But stop pretending you give a fuck about these people when you clearly don't. You are NOT democratic. You SUPPORT genocide. Stop pretending the West is the corrupted evil decadent empire while the East is the perfect rose tinted world of rainbows. It isn't true, no one believes it and we're all frankly sick of it.

You want to see Scotland independent because it benefits your Eastern Empire. I want to see Scotland independent because it benefits my British Fascist interests. That's it. I dont dance around this shit, Im clear about my desires. I'm a Celt, I want my people unified but I udnerstand that Britain is utterly fucked logn term if radical forces dont take control within the next 20 years.

You want Britain to burn, because it hurts the Atlantic Empire. Don't make it out to be anything more than it is. Because it isn't. Don't give me a 3 page essay on how you sympathise, no one and I mean NO ONE believes that shit. Speak like a man, not like a snake. Its disgusting paratistical behavior.

10/10 young man.Thats the way its done.Thats how you put Tito in his place.The young american drones that just use one liners to trashtalk Tito should learn from you.And this goes to them too.Nobody likes a fucking hypocrite.I despise what you stand for, but i admire your honesty and boldness.

I would really love to have beers with you.We would get drunk and talk all night.Then i would have my way with you in bed.In the end unfortunately we both know what i would be forced to do.I would have to shove an antifa flag to your mouth and exit it from your ass..
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 07:07
Napisano od avatar, 20.09.2014 at 18:45
-Ukrainian soldiers with Nazi symbols on their helmets ,photoshop

That is the Azov Battalion, who I specifically mentioned. You clearly don't know what you are talking about because as usual, I'm dealing with people who see a news feed and suck in the information without any independent thought. If you actually knew what you were talking about and if you had actually read what I said, you would know this and would you wouldn't be looking like a fool right now. Azov were abandoned by Kiev, many of the soldiers were. Azov might possibly go to war with Kiev.

Kiev is run by the West, its President and Prime Minister are Jewish. The Ukrainian government have assassinated key figures within Far Right movements in Ukraine. The Kiev government is NOT 'Nazi.' Azov is a military battalion filled with 'Nazis' but they are not in power, they don't seek genocide, they simply want independence from both East and West. They have dealt with the East, now they will be 'dealing' with the West.

If you want to know how geo politics works and some of the inner goings on, by all means ask. But don't post a picture and make out you know what you are talking point. Tito spouts Russia Today like its biblical gospel truth, I'm not a represented by any media, I have independent thought and openly admit my bias. I even describe how I am bias. Tito is an open liar and your picture is nothing more than a photo of Azov battalion fighters. They do not represent Kiev. My hope is that one day, they will.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 07:19
Napisano od Skanderbeg, 20.09.2014 at 16:22
It was an act of genocide, to exterminate russians in Odessa region. No one can deny it, it is on tape, we have witnesses.

Witnesses? Of a burning building? 44 people in a burning building is not genocide. Do you think anyone here would call 9/11 a genocide? I wouldn't. Thousands died there but 44 people die in a building they take over and you call it genocide? That is a joke.

ICheck internet, i dont have to feed you, you are old enough to search on your own. Ukrainians surrender to Russian Federation and Republics of Lugansk and Donetsk. Because they know they will threat them good and wont kill them like nazis in Kiev.

That is your reply to the long list of clearly violent, forceful theft against a sovereign nation? Then you tell ME to get a source to one of your own claims. I called you out, I said you are lying and a hypocrite. Your job is to then prove me wrong with a source backing your claim.

IThat war is almost over soon, Kiev is out of troops and manpower, no one is stupid enough to fight brothers. The rest who left in ukrainian army are nazis, lunatic kids and retards, and they are without ammo and food hahaha. Kiev government begs ukrainian people to donate soap and food

It IS over. There is a truce. East Ukrainian soldiers were given Amnesty, Moscow has backed off. There is still sporadic gunfire but there will likely be a buffer zone. How do you not know this? You are Russian... unless you don't live in Russia. There is no way a Russian doesn't know this.

ICrimea didnt WANT option to remain in Ukraine, because Crimea already SECEDED from Ukraine, there is NOT going back to Nazi Ukraine. Secession and independence was ACHIEVED, and THEN REFERENDUM was hold. Options were to remain independent or rejoin Russia.

So wait. You claim to be democratic, you yarp on about lack of democracy in Scotland and yet here you are, suddenly changing your mind when it comes to Crimea? You can spit 'NAZI' all you want. It's not an effective method outside commie circle jerks. You claim the people should decide and yet you strip the people of a significant option. Crimea was a Russian backed coup, a violent one. The option to remain part of Ukraine was taken from them. That is NOT democratic, why was such a key choice taken away from them? Try answering without using the word Nazi.

Russian masturbation that implies I give a fuck

Stay on topic, old man. You are going to admit your hypocrisy.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 07:36
Citat:
ICrimea didnt WANT option to remain in Ukraine, because Crimea already SECEDED from Ukraine, there is NOT going back to Nazi Ukraine. Secession and independence was ACHIEVED, and THEN REFERENDUM was hold. Options were to remain independent or rejoin Russia.

So wait. You claim to be democratic, you yarp on about lack of democracy in Scotland and yet here you are, suddenly changing your mind when it comes to Crimea? You can spit 'NAZI' all you want. It's not an effective method outside commie circle jerks. You claim the people should decide and yet you strip the people of a significant option. Crimea was a Russian backed coup, a violent one. The option to remain part of Ukraine was taken from them. That is NOT democratic, why was such a key choice taken away from them? Try answering without using the word Nazi.

Tito claims that they seceded successfully and that is why they didn't have that option on the ballot but I think the Russians were just scared that if they had that choice then everyone would want to go back to Ukraine ^_^ Also, don't you fine Tito hilarious with these "claims" and "sources" he talks about hahaha I always get a good kick out of these.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 07:41
Napisano od Skanderbeg, 20.09.2014 at 16:40

China and Russia are already merging kid. There are no control checks on their borders for cargo and goods as paperwork is already checked. They are opening universities and fund them both, they study on russian, chinese and english. They are funding their businesses, they are funding their banks, they give subsidies and loans, they dont threat with that debt. They are training their armies together, they will soon establish joint command.

There are more border skirmishes between Russia and China than between the Koreans. Russian-Chinese relations are based entirely upon mutual interest, nothing more. There is a deep resentment between the two countries, the culture clash is quite large. Even when they were Communists, they didnt get along and actually had better relations with the Americans.

Here is a recent news story. From Prison Planet so you can't go calling it Western propaganda considering the hard on Alex Jones has for Putin.

Report: China Moves 12,000 Troops to Russian Border
http://www.prisonplanet.com/report-china-moves-12000-troops-to-russian-border.html

With Russian technology and Chinese manpower, we are unstopable.

Not really. I'm not going into details. Its off topic and pointless discussion.

Hmm, Poroshenko sounds jewish, must be true

Both President and Prime Minister are Jewish. Stop denying it. The Mayor of Donetsk was Jewish. Its Eastern Europe, deny it all you want but they have always ruled.

This new government took civil and human rights from russians tatars and cossacks,

Tatars backed Ukraine and were attacked by Russians. Your shilling is so far from truth, its hilarious.

they humiliate them, they attack their homes, they evict them and they kill them.

When? Post a single source. Go on. That is a very big claim.

Thats nazism, fascism call it as you wish, thats the same principle Hitler and Mussolini used 70 years ago,

No, that is Communism. Fascists rarely killed their own population, old man. Not like you Bolsheviks, you slaughtered your own people in the millions.

Every human have rights and they have to be respected

Except the right to choose to remain in Ukraine. Or the right to hold National Socialist views. Or the right to speak out against Putin. Or the right to- etc etc. I'm sick of you bleating on about human rights. Its a fucking joke hearing it from you because you don't believe these things. Human Rights are a shitty Western idea, not Eastern. You don't agree with them, yet you claim to. It is absolute lies. We're all sick of it. No one here has a problem with you being authoritarian, no one has issue with you desiring to enforce your views, but what we can't stand is the bullshit hypocrisy. It's really depraved the levels you go to just to justify your cognitive dissonance. Either you are insane (possible, frankly, its likely) or you are a truly malicious, vindictive liar.

Russian Federation Council and Duma gave green light for Russian Armed Forces to interfere, but Putin as a President of Russian Federation and Commander in Chief doesnt want to attack, why? Because ukrainians are brothers and there are other ways to handle this problem

Top kek. No, because it would cause a world war. Russia soldiers didn't give a fuck about brotherhood when they threatened and attacked Ukrainian military bases and naval ships. Attacking Ukrainian ships was an act of war.

Putin said few days ago, this panic about russian invasion is artificially created by westerners and its not true, as if Russia wanted, they could conquer Kiev, Warsaw and Wilno in 48h. After this statement Lithuania cried to NATO and want more troops to protect them against Russia haha.

48 hours? Hilarious. Fighting Poland would be like fighting Finland during the Winter War. Russia would get bogged down very quickly.

You start nazi coup in Ukraine,

Not me. Not my people. A specific group of people that you wont dare name. The coup was by no means 'Nazi.' They are the ones who pushed for control of Kiev. You can spin it all you want, I'm not allowed to name who they are. The same ones who ran the Bolsheviks and the same people who rule Kiev now. They did this. You can lie all you want mate, but these lies don't work on this forum anymore. Ukraine is a very powerful war between two groups of oligarchs. Both of which share the same ethnicity. Which is why us 'Nazis' want nothing to do with either of you.

You are respected on atwar? o.o

Yes, even by non communist opposition. On the other hand, you are a joke to everyone.

Few retards on this game could possible view me as a joke, but thats because they cant understand my sentences,

Broken English isn't the issue. Your hypocrisy is. No one minds a radical, but we do mind a hypocrite. There is something really disgusting about them.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 09:04
Napisano od Tik-Tok, 21.09.2014 at 07:41

China and Russia are already merging kid. There are no control checks on their borders for cargo and goods as paperwork is already checked. They are opening universities and fund them both, they study on russian, chinese and english. They are funding their businesses, they are funding their banks, they give subsidies and loans, they dont threat with that debt. They are training their armies together, they will soon establish joint command.

There are more border skirmishes between Russia and China than between the Koreans. Russian-Chinese relations are based entirely upon mutual interest, nothing more. There is a deep resentment between the two countries, the culture clash is quite large. Even when they were Communists, they didnt get along and actually had better relations with the Americans.

Here is a recent news story. From Prison Planet so you can't go calling it Western propaganda considering the hard on Alex Jones has for Putin.

Report: China Moves 12,000 Troops to Russian Border
http://www.prisonplanet.com/report-china-moves-12000-troops-to-russian-border.html

With Russian technology and Chinese manpower, we are unstopable.

Not really. I'm not going into details. Its off topic and pointless discussion.

Hmm, Poroshenko sounds jewish, must be true

Both President and Prime Minister are Jewish. Stop denying it. The Mayor of Donetsk was Jewish. Its Eastern Europe, deny it all you want but they have always ruled.

This new government took civil and human rights from russians tatars and cossacks,

Tatars backed Ukraine and were attacked by Russians. Your shilling is so far from truth, its hilarious.

they humiliate them, they attack their homes, they evict them and they kill them.

When? Post a single source. Go on. That is a very big claim.

Thats nazism, fascism call it as you wish, thats the same principle Hitler and Mussolini used 70 years ago,

No, that is Communism. Fascists rarely killed their own population, old man. Not like you Bolsheviks, you slaughtered your own people in the millions.

Every human have rights and they have to be respected

Except the right to choose to remain in Ukraine. Or the right to hold National Socialist views. Or the right to speak out against Putin. Or the right to- etc etc. I'm sick of you bleating on about human rights. Its a fucking joke hearing it from you because you don't believe these things. Human Rights are a shitty Western idea, not Eastern. You don't agree with them, yet you claim to. It is absolute lies. We're all sick of it. No one here has a problem with you being authoritarian, no one has issue with you desiring to enforce your views, but what we can't stand is the bullshit hypocrisy. It's really depraved the levels you go to just to justify your cognitive dissonance. Either you are insane (possible, frankly, its likely) or you are a truly malicious, vindictive liar.

Russian Federation Council and Duma gave green light for Russian Armed Forces to interfere, but Putin as a President of Russian Federation and Commander in Chief doesnt want to attack, why? Because ukrainians are brothers and there are other ways to handle this problem

Top kek. No, because it would cause a world war. Russia soldiers didn't give a fuck about brotherhood when they threatened and attacked Ukrainian military bases and naval ships. Attacking Ukrainian ships was an act of war.

Putin said few days ago, this panic about russian invasion is artificially created by westerners and its not true, as if Russia wanted, they could conquer Kiev, Warsaw and Wilno in 48h. After this statement Lithuania cried to NATO and want more troops to protect them against Russia haha.

48 hours? Hilarious. Fighting Poland would be like fighting Finland during the Winter War. Russia would get bogged down very quickly.

You start nazi coup in Ukraine,

Not me. Not my people. A specific group of people that you wont dare name. The coup was by no means 'Nazi.' They are the ones who pushed for control of Kiev. You can spin it all you want, I'm not allowed to name who they are. The same ones who ran the Bolsheviks and the same people who rule Kiev now. They did this. You can lie all you want mate, but these lies don't work on this forum anymore. Ukraine is a very powerful war between two groups of oligarchs. Both of which share the same ethnicity. Which is why us 'Nazis' want nothing to do with either of you.

You are respected on atwar? o.o

Yes, even by non communist opposition. On the other hand, you are a joke to everyone.

Few retards on this game could possible view me as a joke, but thats because they cant understand my sentences,

Broken English isn't the issue. Your hypocrisy is. No one minds a radical, but we do mind a hypocrite. There is something really disgusting about them.

support

also, i like how Tito completely ignores when Russia kicked out the Tatar population from Crimea ^_^
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 10:19
So because warsaw pact is no more, then the NATO alliance should be disbanded because..... a former adversary is scared?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 10:52
Napisano od avatar, 21.09.2014 at 09:48
National Guard of Ukraine is directly financed by the Obama administration

No shit. It's Western interests. I doubt the symbol represents a Swastika, you'd need to source me on the symbolism.

most funny is nobody in west knows about this

Most people in East and West are completely naive of how things work. You are proof of this.

The Kiev government is NOT 'Nazi.' ok prideful english man why jews gouverment in kiev will allow nazi symbols???

They play both sides in most conflicts. They don't care about the conflict itself, only how it benefits them.

evrything is eu nato usa fault they whanted ukraine to join nato and to put in ukraine boarder missile defense system.lol
thats is not again Russia?????

Its geo politics. There is no right or wrong. There is only Might and those who wield it.

Russians believe that only reason why nato exist is to destroy Russia

It was a defense against the Soviet Union which conquered most of Eastern Europe.

problem can be easy fixed if europeans disband NATO,wind up NATO bases near the Russian borders

Europeans disband the defense system set in place to defend Europe against Russia? As much as I dislike this Atlantic Empire, that is never going to happen. Why do you people constantly infer that there is a moral high ground here? There are interests. That is IT! There are no good guys, no bad guys. Just interests, winners and losers. Geo Politics is Not and has NEVER been about the moral good. It has always been about Might Making Right.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 11:11

sir Tik-Tok

Sir.TalkALot feels offended
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 11:41
Napisano od Skanderbeg, 21.09.2014 at 11:07

There is no talking to this guy, he puts in quote whatever he wants, just like goblin did month ago.

Is that normal on the west to lie and twist words so much?

What the fuck are you talkin about you? ...its amazing how much of a liar you are.

Lets remember what happened a month ago:

- we argued in balkan forums
- i get a notification that you quoted me
- i come and see that you MADE, EDITED AND TYPED WORDS I NEVER SAID IN ORDER TO GIVE ME A BAD REPUTATION
- you made a quote "serbs should all be killed" and put it between my name thinkin you will turn serbian players against me

I called you out on this over and over without any respons from you on how fuckin dare you do this ...and then i did the same to you asking you how it feels?

Then again what you do ...i say out of a joke, sarcasm "croats are the greatest serbs" ...you put it in your signature like a little child.

Your a joke man, i dont understand how you have no shame in claiming such bullshit ...makes a false quote of me, and now dares to say we are liars.

Your a fuckin joke.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 11:54
Let me show everyone an ss of how sick you are:

> makes a falsificated quote of me
> then casualy responds to it like indeed its my quote
> your respons again full of idiotic claims that only extreme serb fascist would claim and retarded numbers pulled out of his ass ...nothing new for pseudo-proffesor

My alleged quote that he created, translated says "serbs and vlachs should be killed" ...or maybe more accurate translation should be "exterminated"
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 12:03
Napisano od Skanderbeg, 21.09.2014 at 11:57

Your grandfather was a nazi who killed serbs and bosnians, you admited it yourself.
Then your father was involved in yugoslav civil war, killing innocent civilians serbs and bosnians.
And now you blame russians and serbs and you have nazi croat ustasha avatar with burning flag of Yugoslavia.

It is just a matter of time when will you take gun in your hand and start killing unarmed civilians again.

Once a nazi, always a nazi

I just hope you wont have children, as you said yourself you broke ties with tradition, religion and family, so you will break continuity of preserving nazism. No children mean no nazis to kill civilians as you will be the last nazi from your family.

Ok ...im reporting this. Im tired of your lies and false accusations that have no basis in any of my posts or in real life.

Show me where i said my grandfather was a nazi that killed anyone ...YOU CANT. My grandfather never killed anyone ...disrespectful piece of shit, and my father wasnt in the army and never killed anyone.

My avatar is a joke ...your isnt you sick old man.

See ...you have no argumments, you never had ...all you had against me all this months is only provocation, insulting me calling me something im not and then screaming at me that im a nazi bla bla bla ...go treat yourself you sick idiot.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 12:59
Huehue it didnt took long before this became tito vs goblin xD only 3 pages xD
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 12:59
Black Shark
Račun izbrisan
The symbol looks pretty much like a damn swastika to me. And not the Hindu kind, which is just fine.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 13:21
Napisano od Skanderbeg, 21.09.2014 at 13:15

Goblin is a pothead, he even admited he do drugs. You cant talk to a junky, they are not sane or rational.

And he is reporting me for what? He say something and how he is butthurt he said it , i better not try to find that as he probably deleted it.

you just had 2000 posts, now its all ruined
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 13:35
Napisano od Skanderbeg, 21.09.2014 at 13:15

Goblin is a pothead, so what?

i was also selfish.i was doing so much drugs in my time, that was not enough left for other people.Problem?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.09.2014 - 13:55
This thread has nothing to do with Scotland anymore.

Locked.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ