Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 4   Posjećeno od: 34 users
02.08.2011 - 11:47
Please...............

It's dumb playing games where 50+% of the board allies and doesn't fight. Wtf would you even want to play?

Whoohoo, we split the world between 5, 6, 7 of us. Good game! /eyeroll
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.08.2011 - 13:09
Amok or Ivan rejected this idea already because people will just form secret alliances if there is a hard cap imposed. I'll see if I can dig up the old thread for you.

Edit: here you go: http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=99

Also in my opinion, the reduced SP (allies split it) is enough of an incentive. Maybe they should reduce more for allied wins where more than 50% of total players are allied or something.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.08.2011 - 20:21
Are you trying to discourage new people from learning your game?

Maybe implement a morale system to encourage combat between unallied countries. Countries that hold back will have increasing rebellions until they engage.

Countries that remain unallied for 5 rounds without engaging will have 1 infantry rise up in revolt in all bordering territory cities, and for every round after that, the revolt doubles.

The revolt could also spread to inner provinces, and if players create buffer zones, that will only delay the revolt process by 1 round per zone.

The point is you seriously need to reduce this allying out because it's ruining the game for newcomers who are getting bashed by veterans colluding with each other.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.08.2011 - 18:30
I hate allyfags. Nothing more annoying than getting gang banged. Then again, there is nothing more satisfying than beating them either.

Allying is becoming a major problem but I don't see a solution. I have made an effort to teach players that it is better to conquer your area rather than share it. I basically do this by beating them.

Another method I have found is very simple. If you are my ally and you ally my enemy. You are not my ally. Only certain cases will I allow neutral players as it cannot be helped. Other times, if you ally everyone on the map and I am forced to ally you or end up getting gang banged. I will remember you, I will kill my enemy then I will kill you.

All neutral players will be killed. No ifs, buts or maybes. If you ally everyone and force me into a position. I will betray you and kill you.

I prefer actual allies. People I can trust.

Hopefully this will teach a few people. If you want half the SP of the victory, you've got to earn it.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ