Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 18   Posjećeno od: 58 users
24.03.2015 - 09:33
Dear community,
you (and me too) suggested many things; necessary or unnecessary, interesting or uninteresting, useful or useless and here is summary of those we talked most and by which we will make step forward for our beloved game.
Many of them I will try to envisage by photos (some photos were already posted by suggestion makers)

Bigger colour pannel + Simple screenshot button

- Short description: There should be more colours in the game lobby. Also, simply and instant screenshot button to save any situation.
- PHOTO suggestion (by Croat):

UNDO button

- Short description: UNDO button will stop us refreshing when we range-fail or being unable to undo our moves

See number and name of players who are watching your game (Spectactors)

- Short description: Be able to see number of spectactors. Also, if you click on number, it should appear drop-up window with their names.
- PHOTO suggestion (by Refresh):

HOLD button in duels

- Short description: HOLD buttons to stop jerks starting duel without giving opponent time to prepare

Being able to change rank limits after making game

- Short description: This will allow us to change rank limits after making game so we dont have to remake again

Group chat

- Short description: Adding group chat beyond ally and clan chat. It will allow us to make chat only for chosen players

Adding to player's profile colours he uses most while playing

- Short description: Nothing important, just one more information about player to see one more thing about him

Reply's button

- Short description: Adding this button to stop long quotes and mess. Something like it is on Facebook.

Emoticons in chats

- Short description: Allowing us use emoticons in any chat, not only in forum comments
- PHOTO suggestion (by Skills):

Request from ally to take your territory

- Short description: you will recieve request of ally that wants to take your empty teritory. It should stop this raised dust about greedy allies
- PHOTO:

How many duels player played

- Short description: It will give an extra information about duels at all
- PHOTO suggestion (by Soldier001):

To be continued....
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.03.2015 - 09:52
Slifer
Račun izbrisan
Post it here > ( http://atwar-game.com/news/news.php?news_id=138&page=&message_id= ) or put link of this forum , great jop
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.03.2015 - 09:54
 opi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.03.2015 - 11:51
Napisano od Guest, 24.03.2015 at 09:52

Post it here > ( http://atwar-game.com/news/news.php?news_id=138&page=&message_id= ) or put link of this forum , great jop

I have to finish this thread at first
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.03.2015 - 11:55
Please add

-Able to customize our own profiles
----

TJM !!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.03.2015 - 12:10
Support, but there is no need to suggest more colors anymore.

Napisano od Ivan, 27.01.2015 at 11:00

Napisano od RaulPB, 27.01.2015 at 06:13

Having all colors available?

Already done in HTML5.
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.03.2015 - 05:20
Great post croat.support

one observation though.You shouldnt post pictures when you have your atwar on croatian.Moreso you shouldnt even have your atwar on Croatian.I never got that.Why are you people play games on the internet, in your own language, are you 50 year olds?Get on our century and put them in english ..
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.03.2015 - 06:06
Napisano od Khal.eesi, 25.03.2015 at 05:20

Great post croat.support

one observation though.You shouldnt post pictures when you have your atwar on croatian.Moreso you shouldnt even have your atwar on Croatian.I never got that.Why are you people play games on the internet, in your own language, are you 50 year olds?Get on our century and put them in english ..

eventhough I play it in English I feel that people can play it in whatever language they want...

Bad boy Khal

Good boy Croat, nice work!
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.03.2015 - 07:17

Great post croat.support

Every bitch knows English today. Be a hero and play a game on Croatian
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.03.2015 - 08:24
Such nationalism much Tito wowe
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.03.2015 - 15:35
Slifer
Račun izbrisan
Napisano od Khal.eesi, 25.03.2015 at 08:24

Such nationalism much Tito wowe

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.03.2015 - 16:25
Supppooooooorrrt
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.03.2015 - 11:06
Napisano od Croat, 25.03.2015 at 07:17

Great post croat.support

Ye Croat,, stop being a narb and play AW in English, infact forget your mother tongue completely and only ever speak in English please. cheers.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.03.2015 - 11:19
Napisano od Sun Tsu, 27.03.2015 at 11:06

Great post croat.support

Ye Croat,, stop being a narb and play AW in English, infact forget your mother tongue completely and only ever speak in English please. cheers.

No
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.03.2015 - 11:27
Napisano od Croat, 27.03.2015 at 11:19

Napisano od Sun Tsu, 27.03.2015 at 11:06

Great post croat.support

No

ok
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.03.2015 - 23:56
If he wants to play On English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Croat, Czech, Any Language he wants, You should let him.

Btw, Khaleesi Del Ray, Why dont you play this game on Mandarin? Or Spanish then? Both languages are more spoken than your Basic English, You know?.

Venezuelan.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.03.2015 - 02:08
Napisano od Venezuelan, 27.03.2015 at 23:56

If he wants to play On English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Croat, Czech, Any Language he wants, You should let him.

Btw, Khaleesi Del Ray, Why dont you play this game on Mandarin? Or Spanish then? Both languages are more spoken than your Basic English, You know?.

Venezuelan.

Well, I speak 4 languages if we dont count Serbian,Montenegrin and Bosnian cause they are similiar with Croatian. If we do, I speak 7 languages.

But my mother tongue is my mother tongue and I will use it everywhere.
In communication with foregins, I will use English where needed, but I hate the fact that English is picked for 'international' language.
How can language where 60% of words and word roots are borrowed from another languages become 'international'?
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.03.2015 - 12:37
Napisano od Croat, 28.03.2015 at 02:08

How can language where 60% of words and word roots are borrowed from another languages become 'international'?

I've never known... I think it's all USA's fault...

Napisano od Venezuelan, 27.03.2015 at 23:56

Btw, Khal, Why dont you play this game on Spanish?

Pls, do try it Khal, I will offer you my hugs as an exchange!!
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ