Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 7   Posjećeno od: 295 users
13.09.2011 - 00:28
I've heard it mentioned so many times in discussions about this game, never wrapped my head around it.

Anyone care to describe it for me, why it is(or isn't) useful?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.09.2011 - 14:54
Napisano od Stomach Ulcers, 13.09.2011 at 02:22

The game is prioritized on the order of which you make your moves. If someone sends 1 troop to hit one of your cities/one of your stacks as his first move and you move that stack on your second move, your troops will have to stay and defend themselves, cancelling their movement. I hope you can see how this can be gamechanging.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.09.2011 - 10:38
Turnblocking applied:
When someone has a stack and you don't want it to move, you send 1 unit only to attack it as your first move (prioritize if you need to block multiple stacks based on what will attack first and where). Therefore a battle happens at this place vs your 1 unit and his army and he doesn't move. If he is bound to attack you in a city and you send the unit from that city, assuming it was your 1st move and his was too, it's 50% if you block him or he attacks you in there, so it's better to block from unexpected sources (might get blocked back or find yourself in defence).
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.09.2011 - 14:04
It is however, quite easily countered. Might still make a difference in battles where you can't afford to spend 3-5 infantry for a wall tho.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.09.2011 - 12:23
Napisano od Tohvelielukka, 22.09.2011 at 14:04

It is however, quite easily countered. Might still make a difference in battles where you can't afford to spend 3-5 infantry for a wall tho.
>uses infantry for walling
>thinking your opinions count
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.09.2011 - 13:23
IF can't make walls with militia but I doubt that this is saving the statement turnblocks being "easily countered".
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.09.2011 - 13:29
Napisano od Aristosseur, 26.09.2011 at 13:23

IF can't make walls with militia but I doubt that this is saving the statement turnblocks being "easily countered".
IF's one strat, and I skipped over the easily countered bit. xd
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ