Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 13   Posjećeno od: 327 users
14.07.2015 - 09:12
Why would you ever use a helicopter? (Outside of dessert storm which allows you to carry marines as I understand). But if you're just playing any other strategy why not buy a bomber with better range and more defense? I never use helicopters. I did when I first got them and realized they can't take cities alone and never used then again.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.07.2015 - 09:22
Napisano od jimmynow, 14.07.2015 at 09:12

Why would you ever use a helicopter? (Outside of dessert storm which allows you to carry marines as I understand). But if you're just playing any other strategy why not buy a bomber with better range and more defense? I never use helicopters. I did when I first got them and realized they can't take cities alone and never used then again.

Watch this:

You have only and only 8 reinfs in london.
You want to recap Paris.
You don't have sea transport available.
You can afford the 8 helis.
Your enemy most defend with infantries.

Then sure, helicopters. Though as you can see this is a very specific situation. Personally, I use helicopters when I am playing a strategy that Nerf Tanks on huge time (GW for example), when I have lot of money and I require that extra firepower.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.07.2015 - 10:24
They are probably the least used unit after sentry's (who are actually useful for breaking walls or world games). They are good in some situations though, but I agree they need to be implemented more (in Cthulhu's strat proposal maybe?).
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.07.2015 - 19:51
Napisano od clovis1122, 14.07.2015 at 09:22

Watch this:

You want to recap Paris.

Then sure, helicopters. Though as you can see this is a very specific situation. Personally, I use helicopters when I am playing a strategy that Nerf Tanks on huge time (GW for example), when I have lot of money and I require that extra firepower.

But you will not capture city without some inf or a militia also right?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.07.2015 - 19:54
Napisano od jimmynow, 14.07.2015 at 19:51

Ya, I assumed I would had other army attacking the city. If I didn't had other army, depending whenever I have or not have to buy sea trans, I would use a mix of heli/troops.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.07.2015 - 21:12
Napisano od clovis1122, 14.07.2015 at 19:54

Ya, I assumed I would had other army attacking the city. If I didn't had other army, depending whenever I have or not have to buy sea trans, I would use a mix of heli/troops.

Napisano od clovis1122, 14.07.2015 at 19:54

----
Napisano od Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.07.2015 - 10:49
Use it with other units to kill PD inf
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.08.2015 - 04:02
Helicopters are god in europe when your opponent plays things like pd or gw, but this is not your main unit, just support one.And even when your opponent plays RA or IMP, its even better because his cities is weak so i use them when i play 10k gw germany, in late game only, this is just great unit because in germany you dont need high mobility. Use heli to destroy walls and clear small cities.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.08.2015 - 17:54
No hes right, standard helis need a boost, +1 attack or something so they are at least sometimes useful. Even in the situation clovis described, the standard offensive units of whatever strat you are using are probably a better choice than helis. unless youre gw or something weaker and are fighting inf. But its such a small difference for such a high cost. Money really needs to not be a factor.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.08.2015 - 07:46

Watch this:

You want to recap Paris.

You might not know that Helicopters can cary an maximum of 1 marine. Which in that case could cap.
----

Napisano od Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.08.2015 - 17:01
Napisano od Waffel, 14.08.2015 at 07:46

Watch this:

You want to recap Paris.

You might not know that Helicopters can cary an maximum of 1 marine. Which in that case could cap.

only with DS
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.08.2015 - 11:27
I cant say I've ever used helicopters normally, but Ive been trying to mix up what strategies i use and i really like them with DS. It seems like DS is best in Asian against the infantry cities and real nice for conquering India early as Pakistan.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.08.2015 - 18:48
Used them once in 3v3,never again.
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ