Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 24   Posjećeno od: 67 users
25.10.2015 - 12:51
There are only two people working on atWar Amok & Ivan, sure as we all know they are doing an amazing job but for this game & the potential that this game has two people are just not enough there needs to be more. I was thinking for them to go to their local coding college or online & look for people with experience in making these types of games. Does anyone else have ideas?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.10.2015 - 17:19
You pay?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.10.2015 - 18:34
He is irish so prob not..
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.10.2015 - 18:43
Napisano od Khal.eesi, 25.10.2015 at 18:34

this coming from the greek!
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.10.2015 - 20:30
Napisano od Meester, 25.10.2015 at 17:19

You pay?

I did not pay for premium.....yet....& saying "You pay?" is not an idea. This game has good potential so we need to think of ideas....Maybe even advertise this game?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.10.2015 - 20:34

Wut? 0.o
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.10.2015 - 20:43
Napisano od Darkmace, 25.10.2015 at 20:36

Napisano od DeepFriedUnicorn, 25.10.2015 at 20:30

You pay?

I did not pay for premium.....yet....& saying "You pay?" is not an idea. This game has good potential so we need to think of ideas....Maybe even advertise this game?

Don't drift from topic and get into advertisement, he is asking if you will pay for the new Admin/Dev? If so, I'm sure Amok and Ivan wont mind getting a new admins with your funds.

I'm not drifting away from topic. I have no problem in buying premium & would love to but atm i am 17 & don't have a bank card & my parents don't like the idea of buying stuff online. Also advertising is a good idea. More people playing the game = more people willing to buy premium.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.10.2015 - 23:20
Napisano od Permamuted, 25.10.2015 at 18:43

this coming from the greek!

XDDDD Get Rekt
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.10.2015 - 04:31

You pay?

I am try to prove a point. To think the admins did not already think of this is really due to a lack of effort. Hiring more developers will bring in more profit in the long run but you do need to pay them, ain't no one going to work for free. I am sure the admins would have hired from by now if it was feasible by judging by how they have not I am going to go ahead and just say it is not feasible.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.10.2015 - 08:21
Napisano od Meester, 26.10.2015 at 04:31

You pay?

I am try to prove a point. To think the admins did not already think of this is really due to a lack of effort. Hiring more developers will bring in more profit in the long run but you do need to pay them, ain't no one going to work for free. I am sure the admins would have hired from by now if it was feasible by judging by how they have not I am going to go ahead and just say it is not feasible.

Don't blame it on him or the players who don't pay.

I think all of the players who have been here for a long time that the admins did less things to advertise this game, only thing that I am aware of in the last 3 years is changing afterwind to ''At-war'' since ''War'' is a much searched term in google and they figured out it would lure people to play this game, ofcourse unfortunately the html 5 hop cost alot of those members, again. I know the admins are trying so hard to improve this game etc, but things like deleting general for non-premium members and deviding the non-payers and the payers like that is harmfull for a game like this.

Atwar does need advertisings, and yes, it costs money, but it will attract more and more people, also, having thread every month about moderations this, moderations that, is a bad thing, admins should really look out with who to take as moderator and who not.

If I understood your anwser wrong, then I guess my anwser is also wrong stated, and if so, my apologies for that
----

Napisano od Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.10.2015 - 09:39

You pay?

True.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.10.2015 - 09:41
Napisano od Waffel, 26.10.2015 at 08:21

You pay?

I think all of the players who have been here for a long time that the admins did less things to advertise this game, only thing that I am aware of in the last 3 years is changing afterwind to ''At-war'' since ''War'' is a much searched game in google and they figured out it would lure people to play this game, ofcourse unfortunately the html 5 hop cost alot of those members, again. I know the admins are trying so hard to improve this game etc, but things like deleting general for non-premium members and deviding the non-payers and the payers like that is harmfull for a game like this.

Atwar does need advertisings, and yes, it costs money, but it will attract more and more people, also, having thread every month about moderations this, moderations that, is a bad thing, admins should really look out with who to take as moderator and who not.

If I understood your answer wrong, then I guess my answer is also wrong stated, and if so, my apologies for that

Couldn't they just post the link to this game completely everywhere? without paying? It's not spamming its just posting a link on a website. Even their YouTube channel is inactive.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.10.2015 - 10:21
Napisano od DeepFriedUnicorn, 26.10.2015 at 09:41

You pay?

I think all of the players who have been here for a long time that the admins did less things to advertise this game, only thing that I am aware of in the last 3 years is changing afterwind to ''At-war'' since ''War'' is a much searched game in google and they figured out it would lure people to play this game, ofcourse unfortunately the html 5 hop cost alot of those members, again. I know the admins are trying so hard to improve this game etc, but things like deleting general for non-premium members and deviding the non-payers and the payers like that is harmfull for a game like this.

If I understood your answer wrong, then I guess my answer is also wrong stated, and if so, my apologies for that

Couldn't they just post the link to this game completely everywhere? without paying? It's not spamming its just posting a link on a website. Even their YouTube channel is inactive.

Well, the thing is, they have to pay the websites to put on their links on it. Or pay to have like adds on instagram,facebook,twitter,etc. They could advertise with youtube, and since I guess they dont (or just simply can't) spend money on advertising youtube could be their best option.
But if they want to build the community of this game, they will need more people than just 2 to do so, and I think that is the main problem at this moment.
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.10.2015 - 10:23

If I understood your anwser wrong, then I guess my anwser is also wrong stated, and if so, my apologies for that

No exactly blaming, more like point it out. It funny seeing players come out and say the admins do not advertisements when the best form of advertisements is through the customers/players themselves. Sure the admins could help but I for one think its better they focus on HTML5 for now, no use advertising a broken game.
Believe they have tried hiring a guys for advertisements before(who got kidnapped ). Neither Ivan nor Amok has any skills in advertising and its not exactly cheap either.

Regarding the moderator issue, if you look closely most moderator blabla threads are made by the same group of players. Only lately has there been majority agreements on something(called the CIA don't worry). Once the issue is solved I expect to see less moderator blabla threads but they won't disappear all together and this is something we cannot stop(or so you think )
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.10.2015 - 10:29
Napisano od Waffel, 26.10.2015 at 10:21

You pay?

Well, the thing is, they have to pay the websites to put on their links on it. Or pay to have like adds on instagram,facebook,twitter,etc. They could advertise with youtube, and since I guess they dont (or just simply can't) spend money on advertising youtube could be their best option.
But if they want to build the community of this game, they will need more people than just 2 to do so, and I think that is the main problem at this moment.

Why not just post it in the comment section of websites & stuff similar?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.10.2015 - 10:30
Napisano od DeepFriedUnicorn, 26.10.2015 at 10:29

You pay?

You know that could perhaps damage the name of this game? :P They can call it amateuristic
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.10.2015 - 10:33
This may be the worst idea ever but what if you find an investor in this game (probably someone who's secretly rich and playing the game) to fund new admins/advertisement and get a percentage of profit in return? better yet, maybe get a number of players to do that (don't need to be rich just loyal) for a percentage of ''stock''? If for example you put 49% of AW for sale and get in return thousands of dollars to grow the game further? I realize this idea is more stock market/registered trademark stuff but wouldn't the idea of AW players investing (further than prem) into the game itself be lucrative?]

EDIT: PLEASE stop with the huge quote trees
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.10.2015 - 10:34
Napisano od Waffel, 26.10.2015 at 10:30

Napisano od DeepFriedUnicorn, 26.10.2015 at 10:29

You pay?

You know that could perhaps damage the name of this game? :P They can call it amateuristic

True, well they need to also focus on their Youtube channel so it can grow & more people will find out about this game.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.10.2015 - 10:36
Napisano od The Tactician, 26.10.2015 at 10:33

This may be the worst idea ever but what if you find an investor in this game (probably someone who's secretly rich and playing the game) to fund new admins/advertisement and get a percentage of profit in return? better yet, maybe get a number of players to do that (don't need to be rich just loyal) for a percentage of ''stock''? If for example you put 49% of AW for sale and get in return thousands of dollars to grow the game further? I realize this idea is more stock market/registered trademark stuff but wouldn't the idea of AW players investing (further than prem) into the game itself be lucrative?

Thats an okay idea they could also go onto Kickstarter.(I don't if they already are)
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.10.2015 - 20:12

This may be the worst idea ever but what if you find an investor in this game (probably someone who's secretly rich and playing the game) to fund new admins/advertisement and get a percentage of profit in return? better yet, maybe get a number of players to do that (don't need to be rich just loyal) for a percentage of ''stock''? If for example you put 49% of AW for sale and get in return thousands of dollars to grow the game further? I realize this idea is more stock market/registered trademark stuff but wouldn't the idea of AW players investing (further than prem) into the game itself be lucrative?]

Interesting ideas- there are some realy good examples of crowdfunding projects! What would you invest the money in though to see a viable return? it's so easy to burn money in marketing.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.10.2015 - 23:58
Napisano od Sun Tsu, 28.10.2015 at 20:12

Interesting ideas- there are some realy good examples of crowdfunding projects! What would you invest the money in though to see a viable return? it's so easy to burn money in marketing.

Well if I'm to put money in the game I'd like to see AW on the biggest billboard in my city!

No, but it'd be cool to see some promotion through other websites such as: link shortening sites, ads on other games such as just maybe agar.io or curvefever (those are the ones I played with ads), maybe some featured gameplay from a famous youtuber, or hire one of the good AW video-makers to be a full/part time youtuber. Maybe we could target teenagers by puttings some magazine ads but one at a time first to see how it goes.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.10.2015 - 00:40
What about getting in contact with a streamer and have him play the game for like 4-5 hours a week outside of his normal games?
Not sure if 1) it would be worth it considering price etc. and 2) if it violates things agreed on by streamer and website used (e.g. twitch), but it might be worth looking into. 3) also unsure if it would be doable to get a streamer to play a game like afterwind...
Besides that you could also try setting up a streambase with current players... then again I don't know nothing about marketing so I don't know the challenges
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.10.2015 - 13:25
Napisano od Dbacks, 29.10.2015 at 00:40

What about getting in contact with a streamer and have him play the game for like 4-5 hours a week outside of his normal games?
Not sure if 1) it would be worth it considering price etc. and 2) if it violates things agreed on by streamer and website used (e.g. twitch), but it might be worth looking into. 3) also unsure if it would be doable to get a streamer to play a game like afterwind...
Besides that you could also try setting up a streambase with current players... then again I don't know nothing about marketing so I don't know the challenges

Thats a good idea but idk if ppl would be interested in watching this game as it is a turn based game, but interesting.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
30.10.2015 - 06:58
Napisano od Sun Tsu, 28.10.2015 at 20:12

Improve the game first.

Otherwise all marketing costs will be totally wasted on people who will check the game out and never return because it's not good enough yet.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ