Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 1   Posjećeno od: 44 users
15.01.2016 - 13:34
Extreme Remastered World RolePlay [V6.3] is a great map to play the units in the map are great, and very balanced. The layout of the map is a world map with many countries. Germany is split up and also France and England. Almost all of the countries are split up so the player who is playing that country can be rich having one country and can also take care of the country by not buying to much units. Because if you buy way to much units your country can go into debt. The images in the map are nice, about 90% of the countries have their flag pictures and about 68% of each city has an image of the skyline. So the map is very awesome with the pictures. This map has every country. And every country is split up, but Africa is not so split up mostly on South Africa and North Africa is split up. Meaning Algeria is split up into 3 or 4 sections. This is not a scenario but you can create your own with the help of other people siding with each other you can have a world war 3. The best strategy for this map for me is blitzkrieg I like to get to my enemies as fast as I can. Also the best tip I can give you while playing any map of atwar. Play in a very diplomatic way. Stay quiet but not to quiet don't make enemies make friends if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all just so you don't make any enemies. And the fact of this game is its great players least enjoyed the America the usa did not have all 50 states but they did have regions of the usa. Also what players really enjoyed about the game is that they got to create large empires and controlled large amounts of land. Also with the rp units it made it even more fun. We had a great time with this map But now since everyone played it so much. Other games bigger and better have really took this Extreme Remastered World RolePlay's place but come and try the game for your self. Atwar is an awesome game. The creator of this map is Rias Gremory
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ