Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 5   Posjećeno od: 67 users
18.01.2016 - 05:44
Dreamworld

This is an incredibly fun map, made by no other than Chess, which may be a bit underrated by most of the community since I haven't seen it played much lately, although it has some of the best possibilities there can be inside the competitive scene. I will explain further more next:

1. Units.

For this map we've got the standard units, which allow us to use all the strategies we would normally use:

- Ground:

- Air:

- Naval:

2. Layout of the map.

A general shot:

The map is divided into 3 main parts:

- Central zone with high income and some infantry defended countries:

- Low income but high density countries, which is divided into two wings, each one at one side from the central zone:

- South zone, full of islands and ports:

3. Countries.

As I've showed in the images, there are two central powers which stand over the rest of countries, Merish and Enaar. These ones are high reinforcement and high income countries, very powerful though really expensive as well, some sort of brothers to Germany and UK in Europe.

Taking a look at the wings, we can find many little countries with a normal number of reinforcements and a couple of countries with a number of reinforcements worthy of consideration, such as Jnarkendar, which costs 7200.

In the south part, we find ourselves with many port cities, very strategic cities when looking for fast transport. A few of these countries, the ones with higher reinforcement number, can be quite strong and a fearsome opponent at some point in the game.

4. Teams.

This map can be played in the same way as Europe is. This means that, besides from playing 1vs1 in it, there's a big possibility of playing it as a team game, 3 vs 3.

In the latter case, the most recommended procedure is to have one country from each of the mentioned zones. That makes the game pretty balanced and entertaining since it's a different environment as the one provided by Europe.

5. Strategies.

As you can see, this map has various zones, with different features. But for the most part, it has nice ports, which makes it a good place to exploit NC in certain areas. You've also got very expensive countries which will usually work with cheaper strategies such as PD. Lastly; we've got the most versatile countries, the ones which cost less. For these ones, there's no suggestion whatsoever, follow your heart. Either GW, RA, PD, NC, Blitz, etc. can work; it all depends on how you plan the war.

6. Duration.

It's not a big map but the duration depends on the game. It will usually last like a Eu+ map would though, not more than 20 turns in my opinion.

7. Opinion.

It's a quite balanced map in my opinion. I don't think there's any complain about its playability either. It has a breath of fresh air since it has nearly the same possibilities as the Europe map has but in a different scenario, full of new and unexplored opportunities for many of the current players!
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.01.2016 - 12:15
Accurate review. Love this map. I think your comment

Napisano od RaulPB, 18.01.2016 at 05:44

It has a breath of fresh air

is the best way to describe this map.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.01.2016 - 14:28
Napisano od Noir Brillant, 18.01.2016 at 12:15

Accurate review. Love this map. I think your comment

Napisano od RaulPB, 18.01.2016 at 05:44

It has a breath of fresh air

is the best way to describe this map.

Thank you for your kind words mate!! very appreciated!
I also like this map quite much, specially since it's a very well balanced one in my opinion and permits a development of one's skills as well. Also, the fact that it's not that much played also gives it a bit of more excitement. Europe has been quite exploited and is well known by most of us; on the other hand, Dreamland is kinda like a new land to discover and to practice in. Thus, the breath of fresh air that I stated in the review
We owe Chess our grattitude haha
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.01.2016 - 21:06
This is a underrated competitive map
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.01.2016 - 06:10
Napisano od Tundy, 18.01.2016 at 21:06

This is a underrated competitive map

I share your opinion, that's why I decided to make this specific review. Thanks for noticing
----
We're all people.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ