Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 30   Posjećeno od: 120 users
04.12.2011 - 00:16
Hey guys, lately in the news you may have heard of China and Russia flexing there muscles to the world by stating all of the "You attack Iran we cause WWIII" to the West. You also may have heard of the USD's value falling- I won't give out my secret, but you should really get some gold and silver. the 1/16 rule will probably be around soon, and you can keep your family well with it. Anyways, will these claims be the East lead to a third world war? or will compromise blow this over? Tell me what you think! I should also mention, a bill was passed in Congress the other day, that would enable military personal to detain you, and hold you for as long as they like in an undisclosed location (Schoolcraft). So someone should update the wiki article for the USA from "Federal Presidential Republic" to "Totalitarian State"
Btw guy's. please follow the rules and let's keep this convo. healthy and insult-free, k?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.12.2011 - 00:36
 ABox
First- Unless we do serious shit, we aren't going to go to war with China and Russia.
They got North Korea, China, and Russia. We got Europe, India, and almost all of America. (Including Oceana)
Personell- Rough Estimate for the Russians, Chinese, and NKs-
30,000,000 *Including paramilitary
Us-
About 15-20,000,000 *Including Paramilitary
Including the fact we are both evenly matched in Neuclear Weaponry and such, it'd just be a massive killing field.

Second- I feel the US is doing better than the Congo, so I'm fine.

Third- That shit's been done since the 1960's. Unless anyone is acting like we're going to blow up our neighborhood bank, we're fine.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.12.2011 - 04:22
Why is it always China and Russia? The chinks are far too smart to start anything and so is our dear friend, tovarish Vlad Putin.
I'm by far more concerned about the US. You know, I traveled your country, the west coast from San Diego up to Seattle, so don't get me wrong.
I love those places and the people, but your country still is governed by insane lunatics. Just last week we were sitting in class and watched interviews of your presidential candidates on youtube and shit is really scary. That Bachmann bitch alone made my brain melt. Where do you always get those people? And how can they become so important to your country?
Also, your people are just as indoctrinated as the North Korean people. That sound harsh? Really? Pledge of Allegiance man, what the fuck? That's the kind of stuff the Hitler youth used to do. Also, a friend of mine whos Eurofighter pilot and got trained in the US told me how you guys sing the national anthem at any occasion. Even when swimming in the pool.

I for one am not scared of Asia or Russia, but of America. It only needs another terrorist attack and you guys hurr and durr all over the world again, without even thinking of the consequences.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.12.2011 - 08:02
 YOBA
TL;DR at the bottom of my post.
I don't think WW3 will ever happen. In fact, I don't think there will ever be another war between the great powers or super-powers, just economic competition. And unlike the Cold War, now the competing countries trade heavily with each other.

Your post is far too US-centric. China will doubtlessly overtake the US in GDP within the next 5 years which is to be expected with a population almost 6 times in size. I welcome this change, it finally means these global inequalities will fade away. It doesn't mean that the average Han man will have an income comparable to that of most Americans, but we are moving towards a state of equilibrium which can only be a good thing. Africa still sucks though.

Turkey for instance has avoided intervening in Syria and there was a popular movement for Turkey to invade and depose Al-Assad. However, this has been ruled out because not only did Syria threaten to shell the crap out of Tel Aviv on the very day of the invasion, but Iran has also diplomatically warned Turkey not to do so or it will fight on the side of Assad's Syria. Sure, Ahmadinejad has asked for an end to the violence but he still supports the Syrian government big time.

As for Russia and China, no, they would not dare do something like that. They definitely have no "claims" in the east. And they are both afraid of each other to fight. I don't think any world leader is crazy enough to fire off nukes, even in the (extremely unlikely to impossible) prospect of a Third World War. The US or NATO really have no reason at all to attack Iran. There's a very real chance of the Islamic Republic actually using its nuclear weapons (which probably exist) but come on, they only have a couple of shitty test nukes anyway. And if they do, it is guaranteed that military intervention is imminent. It is also unlikely some [conspiracy] theorists think that if Iran nukes Israel the Arab states will seize the opportunity and take over. This is exactly what the term "devil's advocate" would be all about and the NATO countries would definitely have to cut down on their oil purchases in protest which would just fuck over the common people.

Oh, psst: the gold standard no longer exists. Gold only keeps its high value due to its rarity and association with glamorous jewels; it's not tied to the money you have, since the 1970s all money in the world is literally invented and there is no link to the real world.

Originally (going like 500 years back), the idea was that large amounts of money that couldn't be carried about in coins would have their value written down on paper. This would only be used for transfers of money and banks would be expected to have a deposit of gold to match the value of the notes. In practice, normal people began using these in every-day life as they were more convenient than carrying a truckload of gold coins in your pockets. And so paper money was born.

The fact is that banks can make or break a country these days just by demanding debt repayments. That's the biggest problem in the world right now and human rights easily come second. People are ruled by a minority more than ever before (well, compared to the last 100 years anyway). This needs to stop and the endless recessions on idiotic grounds will go with it as well. Capitalism isn't perfect, but it's almost always ideal to the alternatives.

Napisano od learster, 04.12.2011 at 04:22

Also, your people are just as indoctrinated as the North Korean people. That sound harsh? Really? Pledge of Allegiance man, what the fuck? That's the kind of stuff the Hitler youth used to do. Also, a friend of mine whos Eurofighter pilot and got trained in the US told me how you guys sing the national anthem at any occasion. Even when swimming in the pool.

That's bullshit, America doesn't employ Eurofighters. There hasn't been a military exercise by NATO or the Coalition (which still more or less exists) for a while as far as I know. And mind you, in most countries around the world this still happens. In Greece for instance, where I grew up, everyone knows the national anthem and has to sing it all the fucking time when they're completing their 9-month long service as conscripts. Really, the only countries that lack patriotism are ones like Germany with its identity crisis over being Nazi and Imperialist or a cosy car-making Central European country and Britain where everyone is too drunk to care and kind of resents the Empire because of the Pakistanis that emigrate en masse to Britain every year and have done so for over 40 years now.

Apologies for the long post. But hey, if it's long like this I'll only have to put my opinion down once or twice.
TL;DR: There won't be a WW3, the US is becoming increasingly less relevant on the world stage (which isn't a bad thing), the only "war" that will happen will be an economic one, stockpiling gold is useless yet people haven't realised yet--oh, and learster has no clue what he's on about and is probably a liberal.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.12.2011 - 08:31
Napisano od YOBA, 04.12.2011 at 08:02

That's bullshit, America doesn't employ Eurofighters. There hasn't been a military exercise by NATO or the Coalition (which still more or less exists) for a while as far as I know. And mind you, in most countries around the world this still happens. In Greece for instance, where I grew up, everyone knows the national anthem and has to sing it all the fucking time when they're completing their 9-month long service as conscripts. Really, the only countries that lack patriotism are ones like Germany with its identity crisis over being Nazi and Imperialist or a cosy car-making Central European country and Britain where everyone is too drunk to care and kind of resents the Empire because of the Pakistanis that emigrate en masse to Britain every year and have done so for over 40 years now.

Apologies for the long post. But hey, if it's long like this I'll only have to put my opinion down once or twice.
TL;DR: There won't be a WW3, the US is becoming increasingly less relevant on the world stage (which isn't a bad thing), the only "war" that will happen will be an economic one, stockpiling gold is useless yet people haven't realised yet--oh, and learster has no clue what he's on about and is probably a liberal.

The pilot is German. We train our fighter pilots in the US. I like how you instantly call me a liberal as if it's a curse. But in reallity I too did my conscription time in the German army, sang my national anthem with pride and marched to the sound of Prussias Gloria. Letting a six year old stand before his class and pledge allegiance to a flag is something indefinitely diffrent. That is the purest form of indoctrination.
Theres a healthy form of patriotism and theres nationalism. I'm glad that, contrary to what you said, Germany found back to the former. What's going on in the US is just unnatural. And that's not what my Nazi apologist education told me, but my common sense when I was staying in San Diego for two month. In the cold war political enemies were labeled Communists, now they're being called unpatriotic.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.12.2011 - 11:19
Napisano od learster, 04.12.2011 at 04:22

Why is it always China and Russia? The chinks are far too smart to start anything and so is our dear friend, tovarish Vlad Putin.
I'm by far more concerned about the US. You know, I traveled your country, the west coast from San Diego up to Seattle, so don't get me wrong.
I love those places and the people, but your country still is governed by insane lunatics. Just last week we were sitting in class and watched interviews of your presidential candidates on youtube and shit is really scary. That Bachmann bitch alone made my brain melt. Where do you always get those people? And how can they become so important to your country?

I for one am not scared of Asia or Russia, but of America. It only needs another terrorist attack and you guys hurr and durr all over the world again, without even thinking of the consequences.

Once you get to high-school level, the pledge is a thing of the past. The anthem is to show patriotism- something we happen to take pride in. The "candidates" for the GOP are lunatics, the only two sane ones are Mitt Romney and Ron Paul. And lemme put it this way- we don't decide who's a candidate, if you want to be president and have popularity, you can be a candidate if you have enough $$$. Oh and if you didn't notice, most Nazi's came to the US after WW2, and they ended up making us the Godpower of the world. So, simplified, you can say America is the Nazi's dreams, instead of jew killings though, it's financial and CoD killings. (hue hue)
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.12.2011 - 08:13
1. Russia is not going to intervene with Iran, Putin is just fearmongering US to try to fullfill it's crumbling sphere of influence.
2. China is not going to declare war on the US. They're too exonomically dependant on US and EU than US and EU are dependant on them.
3. Well, that mght bring some issues.
4. Soap like this have been happening a loooooong time, US is not going to turn into a dictatorship for a long time, forth those laws are just fearmongering, or those laws will get out of congress soon.
5. China is not that economically strong, it just looks like it, Chineese economicall system is very hurtfull, and with the housing bubble, I don't know what will happen to china in 20 years, most likely in 50 years it will return to the state it was in the early 20th century.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.12.2011 - 14:49
 YOBA
Napisano od Garde, 06.12.2011 at 14:24

It makes me wonder, why did we never colonize Mars or the Moon? Probably could stick a billion on the moon and 3 billion on mars (terra-formed, of course). But, somehow the Economy and Politics will always be more important than this, so that is why I never see our species getting off of this rock.

This rock is damn fine, it has oxygen for one and it has some very nice sights--a sizeable improvement over the barren wasteland of Mars and the Moon.

Also, we have our own problems to sort out... it's not so visible to someone living over 3000 miles away from where all the bad shit is happening but most of Africa is still in a wretched state, people die of diseases long-eliminated in the developed world (like malaria, wiped out in North America in the 1930s) and infrastructure is seriously lacking to the point where access to water is an issue for many people. Let's fix up this planet first, then go create a million other problems on another.
----
YOBA:
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.12.2011 - 16:14
The latest news from Hellas is that the heir to the Byzantine Empire named Vasileios III (I was the macedonian (hellenic), II was the bulgar slayer, III will be the aristos) will reclaim the empire and big powers will be dragged to a world war.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.12.2011 - 20:31
I say Russia doesn't have the balls anymore to actually go to war USA, but I believe China still would though. Istill think it would be easier to just locate their nukes with drones, and when things got bad take them out.

YGMG (Young Generation Music Group)
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.12.2011 - 03:44
 YOBA
Napisano od Aristosseur, 06.12.2011 at 16:14

The latest news from Hellas is that the heir to the Byzantine Empire named Vasileios III (I was the macedonian (hellenic), II was the bulgar slayer, III will be the aristos) will reclaim the empire and big powers will be dragged to a world war.

>implying any of your (my) family comes from Macedonia
>implying we aren't pig disgusting Pontic/Smyrniote refugee bydlo
----
YOBA:
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.12.2011 - 07:42
Napisano od Deray YG, 06.12.2011 at 20:31

but I believe China still would though.

Stopped reading there.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.12.2011 - 11:33
This thread makes me want to be sick in my mouth.

World War 3 isn't coming and you won't get to join Easy Company and parachute into Beijing and shoot some commies and pretend to be Richard Winters. Here's the future kids, you heard it here first:

One of two things will happen to China:
It will fail to deliver an acceptable (read: sub 8%) growth rates and the middle classes that it has created will no longer feel the benefits of selling their human rights for more income. The result? Democratic China.
OR
It will reach a GDP per capita threshold, just like Taiwain and South Korea before it, and the middle class will be so large it can fight for democracy.
The result? Democratic China.

What will not happen? Dragon Tanks filled with Communists teleport into the White House and kill the President and it's up to you to stop them.
If anyone actually wants to talk seriously about international relations forecasting I'm always up for it. But World War Three is not going to happen, at least not involving China and America fighting each other.
----
Napisano od Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.12.2011 - 12:56
Napisano od Garde, 06.12.2011 at 14:24
But, somehow the Economy and Politics will always be more important than this, so that is why I never see our species getting off of this rock.

Eventually, resource depletion will encourage outer-space exploration with the intent of resource collection. As the interests of a state or organisation are more imperative to it than space exploration, space exploration will only occur when it and these interests coincide. They will coincide when there is a market need for space exploration, which is currently not present, the capability for space exploration on the required scale, which is currently not present and the potential for large-scale profits from space exploration which may or may not currently be present.
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.12.2011 - 14:55
Napisano od Barrymore, 07.12.2011 at 11:33

World War 3 isn't coming and you won't get to join Easy Company and parachute into Beijing and shoot some commies and pretend to be Richard Winters. Here's the future kids, you heard it here first:

It will fail to deliver an acceptable (read: sub 8%) growth rates and the middle classes that it has created will no longer feel the benefits of selling their human rights for more income. The result? Democratic China.
OR
It will reach a GDP per capita threshold, just like Taiwain and South Korea before it, and the middle class will be so large it can fight for democracy.

What will not happen? Dragon Tanks filled with Communists teleport into the White House and kill the President and it's up to you to stop them.
If anyone actually wants to talk seriously about international relations forecasting I'm always up for it. But World War Three is not going to happen, at least not involving China and America fighting each other.

They said the same thing about almost every major war :/
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.12.2011 - 00:28

OR

I agree, just with the difference that China is going to have more of a Marxist revolution than democratic revolution.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.12.2011 - 09:19
Heck why invest in gold or silver. If crap really goes down, you should invest in some dope or guns. I feel like those would be more usefull in the "inevitable downfall of society."
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.12.2011 - 14:05
Napisano od noodlyembrace, 09.12.2011 at 09:19

Heck why invest in gold or silver. If crap really goes down, you should invest in some dope or guns. I feel like those would be more usefull in the "inevitable downfall of society."

From an economic standpoint, gold is always the best you can have, and the 1/16th of gold (silver) will be good as well. Guns would be for keeping your arse safe, but there is no need for dope. Nobody's going to want dope in the event society takes a turn for the worst, supplies will be in high demand. Water, food etc.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.12.2011 - 14:51
Napisano od Garde, 09.12.2011 at 14:05

Napisano od noodlyembrace, 09.12.2011 at 09:19

From an economic standpoint, gold is always the best you can have, and the 1/16th of gold (silver) will be good as well. Guns wouldbe for keeping your arse safe, but there is no need for dope. Nobody's going to want dope in the event society takes a turn for the worst, supplies will be in high demand. Water, food etc.

I agree with Garde

YGMG (Young Generation Music Group)
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.06.2019 - 23:45
It's all about Rothschild.

And when there's international tensions, safe heavens tend to prosper such as gold, jpy and chf even though they are currencies they are still treated as safe heaven. Just like today spiked to 1400 per ounce due to fomc meeting.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.06.2019 - 06:16
I bet that Iran might have made one too many casus bellis for the United States and her allies.
----
https://prnt.sc/W3aEpwbpEwEU
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.06.2019 - 06:52
 Acquiesce (Moderator)

OR

This did not age well
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.06.2019 - 09:12
Napisano od woojoo, 20.06.2019 at 06:16

I bet that Iran might have made one too many casus bellis for the United States and her allies.

Iran isn't the goal, it's just the move toward the goal
----
Naš cilj: bošnjačka država
naša deviza: vjerovati i boriti se
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.06.2019 - 11:40
Omg Barrymore... i member you

Well, American middle class developed, got rich and educated itself, but still didn't challenge the regime and brought democracy. Why would Chinese middle-class do that?
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.06.2019 - 23:36
Napisano od Zzzzzzzz, 19.06.2019 at 23:45

It's all about Rothschild.

And when there's international tensions, safe heavens tend to prosper such as gold, jpy and chf even though they are currencies they are still treated as safe heaven. Just like today spiked to 1400 per ounce due to fomc meeting.

Rothschild aren't even a rich family anymore even the richest people with the name Rothschild aren't even part of their family they just happen to have the same last name.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.06.2019 - 01:04
You probably dont know that they do own almost every bank of this rock called earth. Thats what they want you to believe, lol. They also own FED. Get some infos chap.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.06.2019 - 08:06
Nothing much will happen.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.06.2019 - 11:22
 4nic
Maybe something will happen, wars dont happen out of the blue rather they take years of politics and army mobilization. Ww2 was planned 10 years before it happened. The last straw was the invasion of poland.

Though in recent history, during the cold war every imperialist country had to give indepenance to their colonies, the reason for it was USA and USSR were strict against imperialism.
But when the cold war ended in 1991 theres been a resurgence of imperialism in western european countries such as France, which still holds a grip on its former colonies by controling their monetary funds, China investing billions in the east african countries and horn of africa, which in turn would put Africa indebt to chinese firms. Britain owning most of the oil firms in Nigeria, Congo being mined by the americans, and Russia taking everything one step further to annex 3 provinces from Ukraine while also trying to take control of Belarus. etc. theres many more cases. Its all neo-imperialism, which could easily escalate in a war and most people would be suprised by it, yet the writing was on the wall for a long time.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.06.2019 - 11:36
Nothing will happen. No ww3. Not now or In the near future. Just all proxy wars and bickering between major powers and private companies.

If you really think US will go to war with Iran or Russia or China or whoever. You're crazy.

Just all proxy wars from now on. No full scale wars. Just bickering and proxys.

When we get better at space travel and colonialism in space. We'll of course the colonial era will happen again and then full scale wars.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ