Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 4   Posjećeno od: 38 users
13.03.2016 - 16:31
Recently I decided I want to play atwar in hebrew version. I found a lot of incorrect words translated and before I tried to translate and fix the incorrect words and sentences that were approved by a bad language mod, I also found there are some terms that are outdated and should be removed like this one for example:

I discovered it was outdated while I was translating, it didn't stop me from completing it
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.03.2016 - 06:52
Napisano od Abraham, 13.03.2016 at 16:31

Recently I decided I want to play atwar in hebrew version. I found a lot of incorrect words translated and before I tried to translate and fix the incorrect words and sentences that were approved by a bad language mod, I also found there are some terms that are outdated and should be removed like this one for example:

I discovered it was outdated while I was translating, it didn't stop me from completing it

A little off topic but, isn't the English text in the screenshot wrong? I thought more than just 10 cws counted in the season.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.03.2016 - 09:58
Napisano od Zenith, 29.03.2016 at 06:52

A little off topic but, isn't the English text in the screenshot wrong? I thought more than just 10 cws counted in the season.

It's outdated. It's supposed to be replaced with the current cw information. This is why I made this thread to bring attention to outdated terms, but it seems like it is last priority or not been looked at.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.03.2016 - 10:05
Napisano od Abraham, 29.03.2016 at 09:58

Napisano od Zenith, 29.03.2016 at 06:52

It's outdated. It's supposed to be replaced with the current cw information. This is why I made this thread to bring attention to outdated terms, but it seems like it is last priority or not been looked at.

Ahh. kk sorry. Noob Moment

I thought u meant the Hebrew text was outdated or something
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ