Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 11   Posjećeno od: 70 users
21.06.2016 - 15:18
So i was playing a couple game modes with extra units as a 3rd world country and i noticed that my units were rather underwhelming. So i was thinking, what if we could buy/sell/exchange weapons(units like tanks and planes and such). Its extremely realistic, you would see many middle eastern countries buying russian exports(t90's, Su fighters etc) and there would be a more in depth system. Where you could embargo countries and cut off trade routes etc.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.06.2016 - 15:44
This could be added to the 'build' idea
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.06.2016 - 17:09
Napisano od K_Bigglesreich, 21.06.2016 at 15:18

So i was playing a couple game modes with extra units as a 3rd world country and i noticed that my units were rather underwhelming. So i was thinking, what if we could buy/sell/exchange weapons(units like tanks and planes and such). Its extremely realistic, you would see many middle eastern countries buying russian exports(t90's, Su fighters etc) and there would be a more in depth system. Where you could embargo countries and cut off trade routes etc.

You will see ppl saying "Play another game then" but adding these options into mapmaker would be nice.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.06.2016 - 17:20
Buying and selling units will never happen because such thing is incompatible with atwar's mechanics (such as strategies). Trade won't happen either because currently the game doesn't have more than 1 resource (cash/gold).
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.06.2016 - 17:50
Napisano od Tundy, 21.06.2016 at 17:20

Buying and selling units will never happen because such thing is incompatible with atwar's mechanics (such as strategies). Trade won't happen either because currently the game doesn't have more than 1 resource (cash/gold).

Why wouldn't trade work? If I, say, have a special units in my country with great defence whereas someone else has units with great offense, why wouldnt you be able to trade between those two units?
And i dont see why buying and selling is incompatible with atwar's mechanics? If you're referring to say someone using imp strategy with -30 cost, then thats hardly anything? I dont see your point.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.06.2016 - 03:03
Units are supposed to be limited, that's the fucking point of adding different units
----
Someone Better Than You
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.06.2016 - 03:03
Units are supposed to be limited, that's the fucking point of adding different units
----
Someone Better Than You
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.06.2016 - 05:42
Napisano od Tundy, 21.06.2016 at 17:20

you have 2 resources, reinforcements and gold, although rn, reinf are stationary, maybe you could make them tradable in custom maps?
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.06.2016 - 12:20
Napisano od Zephyrusu, 22.06.2016 at 03:03

And this would add some interesting rp scenarios, your fucking point?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.06.2016 - 16:23
What if i buy units far away, let's say from a country next to one of my enemies. Would i blitz them from there out of the blue? Or do the purchased units teleport to one of my cities? That can be exploited too.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.06.2016 - 19:37
Napisano od reptik, 22.06.2016 at 16:23

What if i buy units far away, let's say from a country next to one of my enemies. Would i blitz them from there out of the blue? Or do the purchased units teleport to one of my cities? That can be exploited too.

So that is why i proposed trade routes aswell, usually most(if not all) countries are connected to a neutral area(ocean, friendly/neutral country, etc).
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ