Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 5   Posjećeno od: 271 users
28.01.2012 - 05:02
Hello Afterwinders,

Yesterday I was playing a CW match, and for some reason I noticed than none of my attacks were actually hitting the target, even though I had moved them, they were still in the exact same place, when I eventually asked my team-mates, they said it was turn blocking I was wondering, what is "turn-blocking" how do you "turn-block?"

Thankyou

Vdog-115
----
The funny thing about this is by the time you realize that this is completely pointless, it's too late to stop reading.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.01.2012 - 05:47
As Arisstoseur said in a thread near the bottom:
"Turnblocking applied:
When someone has a stack and you don't want it to move, you send 1 unit only to attack it as your first move (prioritize if you need to block multiple stacks based on what will attack first and where). Therefore a battle happens at this place vs your 1 unit and his army and he doesn't move. If he is bound to attack you in a city and you send the unit from that city, assuming it was your 1st move and his was too, it's 50% if you block him or he attacks you in there, so it's better to block from unexpected sources (might get blocked back or find yourself in defence)."

Hope it helps

Remember first move is most important move
----
Hai there
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.01.2012 - 13:53
Thankyou
----
The funny thing about this is by the time you realize that this is completely pointless, it's too late to stop reading.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.01.2012 - 18:27
V-dog, read Afterwind Tips&Tricks section 'Turnblocking'. You can read there:

Once a turnblock fails there is two possible scenarios.
1) if the unit you attempted to turnblock with has enough range to reach the target of your enemy's stack, that unit will fight your enemy's stack at that target.
2) if it can't reach the target the unit will stay where it originally attempted to intercept.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.01.2012 - 00:07
I love to turn block but mine only work 40% of the time
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ