Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 121   Posjećeno od: 302 users

Orginalna objava

Objavljeno od Cheesus_Crust, 25.12.2016 - 02:37
It may be about money for ivan and amok, BUT FOR US its more than that, its lots of good memories, lots of friendships that got extended into real life.
I hate to see this go down, this is part of me, and i do anything to save this part that i need. cause life would never be the same without this little things that brought us together bros. don't sit idly and watch this disaster and nag about it.

We must take control, i will struggle to Buy this game from them. i will do it anyway, with or without your helps. and when i did i will find good admins and mods that actually CARE about this game.. cause to them it won't be a game, it will be a family gathering ...

___-- SEND PM TO YOUR BROS, LINK THEM TO HERE --___

Anketa

Would you like to save this game or all u do is nagging about it ?

YES - I do anything to save this
NO - But i can nag in forums
MEH - Im not part of this family

Ukupno glasova: 127
12.01.2017 - 12:36
Napisano od Permamuted, 29.12.2016 at 08:40

Napisano od Zeeroo, 28.12.2016 at 11:28

Knowledge that only works in 3vs3, which only high ranks play to begin with

oh yea i forgot skills like economisation, reinforcement efficiency, expansion efficiency, positioning and pressure, team coordination, strategic planning, tb mechanics and a general knowlege of how unit stats work and react with each other are irrelevant outside 3v3s.

This was a bit of a silly thing to say. Whos alt are you again? I've forgotten.

im an alt of a rank 6 account called lindzei if you are so interested, about the rest, economization is mostly useless in world game after 10 or so turns, positioning is arguably something a bit more important, but at the end it doesn't matter if you have 300 bombers against 100 infantry, something really common in games that are not 3vs3, team coordination only applies in 3 vs 3 , at the end of the day allying in a normal game is either to gangbang or backstab, tb mechanics yes, they work everywhere, but as i said, in a world game is a lot less common than in 3 vs 3 and it usually serves only to delay the inevitable, about units knowledge, the only place i can think it could make a difference are in scenarios with units with 30 hp that anihilate everything because very few people knows what does hp do, i haven't been here lately but in lobby there is only rp, where anything is shit except for blitz, world games, and the occasional 3vs3 and duel, where this knowledge actually matters

EDIT: 10 days since the last reply huh?, i felt like it was yesterday, im sorry for bumping the thread, i was sent to do some job to a frozen wasteland in the middle of nowhere without access to internet, it surely didn't felt like 12 days
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ