Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 9   Posjećeno od: 95 users
05.10.2017 - 22:11
So...Theres a Idia out there about makeing a MODERN atwar destop app for mac linux and windows,AND makeing it on steam for free.if its payed for It should be 1-2$ (CAD). This could posibley earn Ivan and amok Small amout of money for buying it for 1-2$,or people would get it for free and pay for preneium. Plus,There would be more good mods
And makeing a free app For mobile would be good to,so there could be a new comunity entriely on mobile. And What about "Xbox 1 and Ps4?,i play those all the time!" Jimmy says,Well atwar could acually make a GAME to buy for ps4 or xbox 1 For like 5-10$ max. Ivan would be like "...i have money in my poket... I'm going for a vacation" Chrome has to watch out,Because theres a new wired mod in town.... FireFox... So if ivan and amok wernt lazy as fuck,Would they get money hunny?
----
moment
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.10.2017 - 02:19
no
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.10.2017 - 15:15
Make it 4,95
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.10.2017 - 15:51
It's online and free game, maybe when it was with Silverlight that you could play it not only on browser but now I don't think so
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.10.2017 - 23:23
No, and it is extremely hard to get games on steam in the first place.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.10.2017 - 23:25
Napisano od gothboy, 06.10.2017 at 23:23

Not necessarily difficult, but a game of this caliber isn't up to snuff anymore.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.10.2017 - 23:26
Napisano od Guest, 06.10.2017 at 23:25

Napisano od gothboy, 06.10.2017 at 23:23

Not necessarily difficult, but a game of this caliber isn't up to snuff anymore.

it is difficult. getting green lit on steam takes ages and a lot of supporters.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.10.2017 - 10:00
As long as it stays free i hope it will be on steam, if not a desktop app would be nice. Mobile would be pretty hard to use unless you got a big tablet as you're only tapping the screen all the time meaning you could move units you didnt want to move or pan the screen when you try and use units, and Xbox one and PS4? No just no thats to hard to do, its much like mobile to much controls for those limited controllers
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.11.2017 - 07:05
Is this question a running gag?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ