Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 32   Posjećeno od: 179 users

Anketa

Should wallfuck turn 1 be consider as a reason to cancel a dual ?

Yes
No

Ukupno glasova: 101
04.02.2018 - 04:57
Acquiese
Račun izbrisan
Here is the situation :

- At the moment the mod policy (according to the old admins rules which are based on the right to attack cap turn 1, so basically it's the middle age) is to do nothing when a guy wallfuck turn 1 in dual and stack your cap right after ;

- We had a conversation with mods yesterday and apparently for them it's not an issue, when to me it's just ruining the sincerity, and therefore the validity, of a confrontation ;

- They're acting according to the mod policy, and that's precisely what i would like to be change, to me the community should be able to decide this question ;

- So here is my point : if a player is able, by recording his duel or having several screenshots made (otherwise u forget it) to prove that his opponent wallfucked him turn 1 and abused it then mods should allow the duel to be cancel.

I repeat for those who are lazy to read :

- The cancellation will be authorize only if u can prove that u have been wallfucked by your opponent and he abused it.

Your opinion.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 06:07
Acquiese
Račun izbrisan
PS : I precise that mods are willing to change their policy if the community decide it should be so.

So troll votes should be avoided.

(and the stupid argument like : " if they wallfuck they're noobs, so no cause u need to destroy them anyway " isn't relevant cause we're not judging the ending of the act but the act itself).
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 06:12
Napisano od Guest, 04.02.2018 at 06:07

PS : I precise that mods are willing to change their policy if the community decide it should be so.

(and the stupid argument like : " if they wallfuck they're noobs, so no cause u need to destroy them anyway " isn't relevant cause we're not judging the ending of the act but the act itself).

Basicly walling is a feature...wf is a feature too.Game wasnt meant to be a walling simulator but risk strategy turnbased game.So moraly isnt acceptable to wf turn 1,especially in duels,but techincly there is no law saying its illegal.So no punishment can ocour to someone who wfs by mods.You can always ban them from your games.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 06:15
Acquiese
Račun izbrisan
Napisano od JUGERS2, 04.02.2018 at 06:12

Napisano od Guest, 04.02.2018 at 06:07

Basicly walling is a feature...wf is a feature too.Game wasnt meant to be a walling simulator but risk strategy turnbased game.So moraly isnt acceptable to wf turn 1,especially in duels,but techincly there is no law saying its illegal.So no punishment can ocour to someone who wfs by mods.You can always ban them from your games.

Precisely i suggest that the law should be changed to avoid incentive to bad behaviors.

True to think instead of considering what was made in the past. The game changed, its rules should change too.

And it's clearly not about making rp walls everywhere but just respect the cap wall t1, no big deal.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 06:25
My opinion:
With a proofs, duels, where wallfucks, rewalls, changing settings last second and similiar bullshit happen, should be deleted.
Isn't it finally time to stop idiotic moves on aw?
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 06:29
Acquiese
Račun izbrisan
Napisano od Croat, 04.02.2018 at 06:25

My opinion:
With a proofs, duels, where wallfucks, rewalls, changing settings last second and similiar bullshit happen, should be deleted.
Isn't it finally time to stop idiotic moves on aw?

I agree but for the intelligibility of the topic, this poll concerns wallfuck t1 only tho.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 07:03
I think the players need to take ownership and ban abusers from their games, the function is there already so use it.

Yes it sucks to lose the 20 elo but longterm it is probably worth losing 20 elo to work out that a player is not honorable or worth the time dueling.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 07:05
Acquiese
Račun izbrisan
Napisano od b0nker2, 04.02.2018 at 07:03

I think the players need to take ownership and ban abusers from their games, the function is there already so use it.

Yes it sucks to lose the 20 elo but longterm it is probably worth losing 20 elo to work out that a player is not honorable or worth the time dueling.

Well a player that wf u, even if this reform pass u will be able to ban him and cancel the duel.

The issue here is : should he receive 20 elo for his wallfuck ? Isn't it an incentive to wf ?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 07:13
Napisano od Guest, 04.02.2018 at 07:05

Well a player that wf u, even if this reform pass u will be able to ban him and cancel the duel.

The issue here is : should he receive 20 elo for his wallfuck ? Isn't it an incentive to wf ?

Short term gains, eventually if everyone used the function the abuser would run out of credible opponents. It would be very difficult to get top 3 in a season this way.

At what point does mod involvement stop? I get it, it is low and annoying, but some people will argue that a rewall on turn 4 should have the same outcome if it leads to a loss.

The way I see it is that if the tool is already there for self regulation then we should use it.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 08:30
People should ask admins to implement official rule that forbids entering enemy territory turn 1 no matter what. If nothing, that rule should be there for duels and cws.
And again, official rule. In writing. Punishment could be just deleting duels/cw at first, and if you are consistent monkey, enjoy the ban.

Yes, this sounds ironic from me considering i've did shit from above probably more times than any high rank non scenario player.
But its easily abused, just make it happen..
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 08:36
Napisano od Steve Aoki, 04.02.2018 at 08:30

People should ask admins to implement official rule that forbids entering enemy territory turn 1 no matter what. If nothing, that rule should be there for duels and cws.
And again, official rule. In writing. Punishment could be just deleting duels/cw at first, and if you are consistent monkey, enjoy the ban.

Yes, this sounds ironic from me considering i've did shit from above probably more times than any high rank non scenario player.

If we want to rush bela in duel against ukr with turk we need to enter in enemy territory...
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 08:50
Napisano od Froyer, 04.02.2018 at 08:36

If we want to rush bela in duel against ukr with turk we need to enter in enemy territory...

Correct. And i still stand by my words.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 11:05

Agree. Players need to self moderate on this. It's not like it is a common issue.

We adopted the current policy because we were being spammed with requests for duel deletion. Reasons for the requests ranged from the arguably legitimate to "wtf he rewalled against me t6". Some players would jump from mod to mod hoping 1 would accept their request.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 11:41
Acquiese
Račun izbrisan
Napisano od Permamuted, 04.02.2018 at 11:05

Agree. Players need to self moderate on this. It's not like it is a common issue.

We adopted the current policy because we were being spammed with requests for duel deletion. Reasons for the requests ranged from the arguably legitimate to "wtf he rewalled against me t6". Some players would jump from mod to mod hoping 1 would accept their request.

The process i propose is pretty clear :

- wf t1, on your cap only,

- abuse of it t2,

- necessity to ss or video.

is that not enough to restrain the flow of requests ?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 12:24
Napisano od Guest, 04.02.2018 at 11:41

- abuse of it t2,

It is better we don't intervene on any of what are considered "dick moves". If we begin moderating wfs then people will be demanding we intervene on players who end turn on dcs, rewalls etc. Just use your banlist. It is what its there for.

It's not like this is a common thing, especially amongst regular duelists.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 13:26
Galerius
Račun izbrisan
Napisano od Permamuted, 04.02.2018 at 12:24

Napisano od Guest, 04.02.2018 at 11:41

- abuse of it t2,

It is better we don't intervene on any of what are considered "dick moves". If we begin moderating wfs then people will be demanding we intervene on players who end turn on dcs, rewalls etc. Just use your banlist. It is what its there for.

It's not like this is a common thing, especially amongst regular duelists.

Well it seems that a majority of players disagree with u on this one.

The question i would like to ask now is :

mods are they going to take in count this thread and allow cancellation for wf and abuse t1 as i have suggested, or this poll wil just be added to the archives ?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 13:45
 JT.

no you dont not with blitz...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 13:47
Napisano od JT., 04.02.2018 at 13:45

imp rush^^^
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 21:56
 JT.
Napisano od Froyer, 04.02.2018 at 13:47

Napisano od JT., 04.02.2018 at 13:45

imp rush^^^

ya i know....... And i still think you should not enter a persons country t1 period.. specially if it makes it where you wall fuck some ones cap regardless if you respect the wall or not... JMOP though ...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2018 - 22:01
Man u guys are crybabys xD
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.02.2018 - 03:08
Gal, next time we fight I will make sure to wf u t1 and make a big wall around it... then rewall around it and repeat that and repeat AND REPEAT while i am taking all of ur shit in the process

edit : i could have been more brutal but that would have resulted in swift forum ban. who doesn't want me banned on forums, be honest
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.02.2018 - 20:58
Mods should not moderate on what could be a dick move. Wf on turn 1 should not be against the rules
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.02.2018 - 22:40
Why are we still talking about t1 wfs in 2018? People stopped doing that years ago. Name one good player in this game that wfs t1. There are none.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.02.2018 - 08:15

Support.
And I think they should go further than that. Instead of making an official rule, they should just program the game so it becomes impossible to enter enemy territory on turn 1. They could simply set enemy countries as "no-go" zones for turn 1, the same way mapmakers set the "no-go" property for countries. I mean, the game considers all players at peace on turn 1. Preventing them to invade player countries on turn 1 just makes sense.
[Yes, it might unbalance some known openings, but ... we'll find new ones, or worse case scenario, we adjust the map. Benefit of this programming > one opening IMO]
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.02.2018 - 12:39
Also rewaller faggots
But i dont think we need moderation thats what banlist is for just everyone needs to be consistent
If a wfer or rewaller comes up on forum with proof everyone should add him to the ban list and ignore him as well
That would be worse punishment than just having the duel removed.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.02.2018 - 13:12
Napisano od 1GodofWar1, 06.02.2018 at 12:39

Also rewaller faggots
But i dont think we need moderation thats what banlist is for just everyone needs to be consistent
If a wfer or rewaller comes up on forum with proof everyone should add him to the ban list and ignore him as well

You mean, atwar players should work together, as a group? United? D

also, i just realized.
Atwar is like a stall. Where the sheep "leader" is not even in the stall, its 3 hills further away, sleeping on a tree for some fucking reason and dreaming money.
Moderators are black sheep, cuzz fuck the police.
And we are just a little lambs, jumping around, eating what they give us and waiting to be slaughtered by a fucking lb tank.
ayy
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.02.2018 - 13:44
Galerius
Račun izbrisan

Also rewaller faggots

When that happens (it happened before) the guy just report the topic to the mods and it goes to the archives.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.02.2018 - 08:08
Napisano od Steve Aoki, 06.02.2018 at 13:12

Also rewaller faggots

You mean, atwar players should work together, as a group? United? D

also, i just realized.
Atwar is like a stall. Where the sheep "leader" is not even in the stall, its 3 hills further away, sleeping on a tree for some fucking reason and dreaming money.
Moderators are black sheep, cuzz fuck the police.
And we are just a little lambs, jumping around, eating what they give us and waiting to be slaughtered by a fucking lb tank.
ayy

Shaun the Sheep.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.02.2018 - 23:44
Napisano od JUGERS2, 08.02.2018 at 08:08

Shaun the Sheep.

Did Someone say sheep
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.03.2018 - 08:34
Galerius
Račun izbrisan
78 votes, will mods do something about it ?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ