Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 58   Posjećeno od: 301 users

Orginalna objava

Objavljeno od McHammers1, 21.03.2018 - 19:33
I have a map that I've been working on for a while with Silverlight. Its called Game of Thrones-Perfected. I decided to look at it on html5 and while there accidentally moved a city and before i exited, saved the change out of force of habit. Now I can't open it on Silverlight anymore; whenever I try it stays stuck on the dark loading screen. This also applies to all of the scenarios I've been working on using the map.

28.07.2018 - 07:44
Napisano od Helly, 27.07.2018 at 02:44

Napisano od NaiRDa, 25.07.2018 at 18:23

Don't try to make, clone or whatever other things… both, old and new editors are totally broken...and i lost 2 maps where i waste 2months (each) for...NOTHING. I spoke with Clovis multiple times but he can't really do much more...Ivan and Amok are the only 2 that can help us but look like they don't really care, because i write to them multiple times and they never answer to these problems.

It's "funny" how we can waste multiple hours/days/weeks/months trying to do something cool for the community AND WE PAY to help atwar...and what we get? errors and 0 help...PATHETIC. I can't expect much more from 2 guys that were online 7 and 31 days ago and they are the owners (and i don't say this for the time off...i say this because they don't help us)

Ivan and amok dont work on the game anymore, clovis is doing his best to pick up amoks mess he left. I know this is frustrating iv been dealing with it the same as you. If there is anything I can do to help contact me and I'll see if I cant help you get your issue fixed.

How can u help us? I was talking with Clovis and he said to me that he can't recover my maps, only Amok and Ivan can do that (i mean...recover the "saved versions" of my maps, because AtWar has copys of our maps...but my map is totally destroyed, i can't enter, edit...nothing)

I made 1st this map : SAGA Super Real World: GIANT EurAfrAsia...and like i said, i can't enter, doesn't matter if it's with the new or the old editor...i simply can't enter.

After that i started to make a new map (based on the previous one) but bigger and for some stupid reason, when i had like 60% of the map done, i lost 1 week of hard work and again i can't enter to this new version called SAGA SRW: Giant EurAfrAsia.

I don't even care about the scenarios, if you can recover only 1 of those 2 maps...i gonna vote you for president lol hahaha
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.07.2018 - 08:32
Napisano od NaiRDa, 28.07.2018 at 07:44

Don't try to make, clone or whatever other things… both, old and new editors are totally broken...and i lost 2 maps where i waste 2months (each) for...NOTHING. I spoke with Clovis multiple times but he can't really do much more...Ivan and Amok are the only 2 that can help us but look like they don't really care, because i write to them multiple times and they never answer to these problems.

It's "funny" how we can waste multiple hours/days/weeks/months trying to do something cool for the community AND WE PAY to help atwar...and what we get? errors and 0 help...PATHETIC. I can't expect much more from 2 guys that were online 7 and 31 days ago and they are the owners (and i don't say this for the time off...i say this because they don't help us)

Ivan and amok dont work on the game anymore, clovis is doing his best to pick up amoks mess he left. I know this is frustrating iv been dealing with it the same as you. If there is anything I can do to help contact me and I'll see if I cant help you get your issue fixed.

How can u help us? I was talking with Clovis and he said to me that he can't recover my maps, only Amok and Ivan can do that (i mean...recover the "saved versions" of my maps, because AtWar has copys of our maps...but my map is totally destroyed, i can't enter, edit...nothing)

I made 1st this map : SAGA Super Real World: GIANT EurAfrAsia...and like i said, i can't enter, doesn't matter if it's with the new or the old editor...i simply can't enter.

After that i started to make a new map (based on the previous one) but bigger and for some stupid reason, when i had like 60% of the map done, i lost 1 week of hard work and again i can't enter to this new version called SAGA SRW: Giant EurAfrAsia.

I don't even care about the scenarios, if you can recover only 1 of those 2 maps...i gonna vote you for president lol hahaha

You can copy the broken map, and when clovis ports the maps over in a few days the copy wont be broken. Your map broke cause you deleted a border, any time you delete a border you'll have to wait on a copy to be ported to fix the map. You can add anything you want to the map but deleting previously saved borders breaks the map. Me and clovis discovered the source of the bug using team viewer a few days ago so hopefully when ivan approved clovis's code changes this bug will be fixed but untill then my work around should help you.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.07.2018 - 22:30
For gods sake just fix everything. if u can get get into the dark web there are people in there that can fix all of everybodys problems in about 10 minutes. shit.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.07.2018 - 09:40
Napisano od Helly, 28.07.2018 at 08:32

You can copy the broken map, and when clovis ports the maps over in a few days the copy wont be broken. Your map broke cause you deleted a border, any time you delete a border you'll have to wait on a copy to be ported to fix the map. You can add anything you want to the map but deleting previously saved borders breaks the map. Me and clovis discovered the source of the bug using team viewer a few days ago so hopefully when ivan approved clovis's code changes this bug will be fixed but untill then my work around should help you.

No... my map didn't broke for that… my 1st map broke because i made a mistake...i was playing one game with that map and i was using Google Chrome and i saw a error that i wanted to fix, then i connected with THE SAME ACCOUNT in Internet Explorer and i started to edit some of that wrong data...after that i couldn't enter anymore.

The 2nd map (remember, the same as the 1st one, but bigger) i don't really know what happened...but was not for delete any border because i had all the borders ready long time ago. I think that map broke because i made a scenario without cities, units...nothing...only the image/map and the possible players to choose...then the scenario was online like 5 days in the "occasional games (12-48h games)" where everybody started to choose their nations but nobody couldn't play because there's no units/cities... i only wanted to see the "appearece" of the map, but how i didn't put the game in private, like i said everybody started to join and they didn't left...and the map was online for 5 days and nobody couldn't play...after the game was finished (I think in the eighth or ninth turn, because nobody could move any unit, but the game could not be finalized because every turn someone joined) the original map (not the scenario) lost the changes made the last week and i can't enter now.

With these problems i needed help from the owners...do u think i received something? any type of answer? NO, nothing.

Was my mistake? no doubt, but i didn't that intencionally of course... and provoking those errors i reported all of that to Clovis to help him to prevent other players to have my same errors.

Now...again...are u sure that if i make those copies my map Will be fixed? because i really doubt...i had a copy of the 2nd map and i entered in the new editor and i can't make nothing...the editor always disconnects me.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.07.2018 - 10:04
Napisano od NaiRDa, 29.07.2018 at 09:40

No... my map didn't broke for that… my 1st map broke because i made a mistake...i was playing one game with that map and i was using Google Chrome and i saw a error that i wanted to fix, then i connected with THE SAME ACCOUNT in Internet Explorer and i started to edit some of that wrong data...after that i couldn't enter anymore.

The 2nd map (remember, the same as the 1st one, but bigger) i don't really know what happened...but was not for delete any border because i had all the borders ready long time ago. I think that map broke because i made a scenario without cities, units...nothing...only the image/map and the possible players to choose...then the scenario was online like 5 days in the "occasional games (12-48h games)" where everybody started to choose their nations but nobody couldn't play because there's no units/cities... i only wanted to see the "appearece" of the map, but how i didn't put the game in private, like i said everybody started to join and they didn't left...and the map was online for 5 days and nobody couldn't play...after the game was finished (I think in the eighth or ninth turn, because nobody could move any unit, but the game could not be finalized because every turn someone joined) the original map (not the scenario) lost the changes made the last week and i can't enter now.

With these problems i needed help from the owners...do u think i received something? any type of answer? NO, nothing.

Was my mistake? no doubt, but i didn't that intencionally of course... and provoking those errors i reported all of that to Clovis to help him to prevent other players to have my same errors.

Now...again...are u sure that if i make those copies my map Will be fixed? because i really doubt...i had a copy of the 2nd map and i entered in the new editor and i can't make nothing...the editor always disconnects me.

my fix will work regardless you just have to copy the map and it will fix the errors, because it will fix the synchronization issues your experiencing.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.07.2018 - 18:47
Napisano od Helly, 29.07.2018 at 10:04

my fix will work regardless you just have to copy the map and it will fix the errors, because it will fix the synchronization issues your experiencing.

I have one more problem...i can't make any copies...i have one yes, but i have this copy before the 2nd map was broken. Now, i can't enter to the maps and i can't make any copy of them...basically i only have that copy that i made the previous day to the 2nd map crushed
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.07.2018 - 19:12
Delete that editor and make new one, from begin. D

Is there any map created with this editor?
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.07.2018 - 19:26
Napisano od NaiRDa, 29.07.2018 at 18:47

I have one more problem...i can't make any copies...i have one yes, but i have this copy before the 2nd map was broken. Now, i can't enter to the maps and i can't make any copy of them...basically i only have that copy that i made the previous day to the 2nd map crushed

You should always be able to copy the copy even if broken.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
29.07.2018 - 19:34
Napisano od Mauzer Panteri, 29.07.2018 at 19:12

I'm making three right now.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
30.07.2018 - 05:39
Napisano od Helly, 29.07.2018 at 19:26

https://prnt.sc/kcq18c

https://prnt.sc/kcq1c5

https://prnt.sc/kcq1kn

This is not a "normal error" that's why i ask Clovis to recover my map with the copies that AtWar should have in the "database" and then he answered to me that only Ivan and Amok can do it.

BTW...if i make a copy of the copy (with the new editor) that i have from my 2nd map, i can't save that copy…

https://prnt.sc/kcq4sh

And like Mauzer Panteri said...make a new editor or fix the older one, because maybe you can make maps, but you can't make scenarios
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
30.07.2018 - 08:01
Napisano od NaiRDa, 30.07.2018 at 05:39

This is not a "normal error" that's why i ask Clovis to recover my map with the copies that AtWar should have in the "database" and then he answered to me that only Ivan and Amok can do it.

BTW...if i make a copy of the copy (with the new editor) that i have from my 2nd map, i can't save that copy…

And like Mauzer Panteri said...make a new editor or fix the older one, because maybe you can make maps, but you can't make scenarios

I see your issue, your still trying to use the old editor. The admins removed the ability to create new maps on the old editor that includes copies. Make a copy in html5 and you should be fine. That web socket error is random and not consistent it happens to me to try to copy a few times and it will eventually stop giving you that error.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.08.2018 - 11:40
LEARN TO QUOTE
----
Someone Better Than You
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.08.2018 - 16:08
Ivan and amok you're FIRED!!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.08.2018 - 20:42
Napisano od Mauzer Panteri, 29.07.2018 at 19:12

I've got 4 ready to release stored in other accs lol
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.08.2018 - 21:00
Hellykin how do I copy and avoid the socket disconnect when I save?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.08.2018 - 06:00
I made a map but it wont load
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.08.2018 - 18:39
Napisano od gothboy, 03.08.2018 at 06:00

Wait for maps to reload. They used to reload like 1am or 3am Pacific Standard Time ;P
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.08.2018 - 18:55
Napisano od Xanxth, 03.08.2018 at 18:39

Wait for maps to reload. They used to reload like 1am or 3am Pacific Standard Time ;P

how do i change my map to a scenario?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.08.2018 - 23:16
Search for your map like you want to edit it. Click it and instead of edit or clone, choose "new scenario/preset".

Rumour has it that the scenario editor for silverlight does not work. Not 100% sure.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.08.2018 - 02:30
Napisano od Xanxth, 02.08.2018 at 21:00

What browser are you using? And is it a copy of someone else's map?
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.08.2018 - 02:31
Napisano od gothboy, 03.08.2018 at 18:55

If it's a silverlight map there is a create a scenario button prior to starting a game. If it's a html5 map we are still waiting on the scenario editor. Clovis said it was done and ivan needed to do a few things before release.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.08.2018 - 03:37
Napisano od Helly, 04.08.2018 at 02:31

If it's a silverlight map there is a create a scenario button prior to starting a game. If it's a html5 map we are still waiting on the scenario editor. Clovis said it was done and ivan needed to do a few things before release.

does silverlight work?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.08.2018 - 04:46
Napisano od gothboy, 04.08.2018 at 03:37

Napisano od Helly, 04.08.2018 at 02:31

does silverlight work?

Not for new maps.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.08.2018 - 18:34
Napisano od Helly, 04.08.2018 at 02:30

Chrome Canary(updates every day)
Yes it's a copy of Trystanes map
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.08.2018 - 18:41
Napisano od Xanxth, 06.08.2018 at 18:34

Napisano od Helly, 04.08.2018 at 02:30

Chrome Canary(updates every day)
Yes it's a copy of Trystanes map

Never heard of that browser it might be the cause try mozilla for fox or edge. Aswell updating your browser is slowly break aw everytime a update comes out because the code is outdated. Lastly ask trystane if he can access the map he may have broke it himself prior to your copy.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.01.2019 - 16:08
Napisano od Helly, 30.07.2018 at 08:01

I see your issue, your still trying to use the old editor. The admins removed the ability to create new maps on the old editor that includes copies. Make a copy in html5 and you should be fine. That web socket error is random and not consistent it happens to me to try to copy a few times and it will eventually stop giving you that error.

http://prntscr.com/m85r76

This is what happens when I try to clone it in HTML5

This is what happens when I try to clone it in Silverlight. This is also what happens when I try to edit the map in Silverlight.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.01.2019 - 16:11
Napisano od McHammers1, 16.01.2019 at 16:08

Napisano od Helly, 30.07.2018 at 08:01

This is what happens when I try to clone it in HTML5

This is what happens when I try to clone it in Silverlight. This is also what happens when I try to edit the map in Silverlight.

Im sorry to tell you its dead for now untill are new admin gets around to saving our bugged maps.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.07.2019 - 04:54
Message deleted by Sascha. Reason:
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ