Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 58   Posjećeno od: 301 users
21.03.2018 - 19:33
I have a map that I've been working on for a while with Silverlight. Its called Game of Thrones-Perfected. I decided to look at it on html5 and while there accidentally moved a city and before i exited, saved the change out of force of habit. Now I can't open it on Silverlight anymore; whenever I try it stays stuck on the dark loading screen. This also applies to all of the scenarios I've been working on using the map.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.03.2018 - 21:33
Napisano od McHammers1, 21.03.2018 at 19:33

I have a map that I've been working on for a while with Silverlight. Its called Game of Thrones-Perfected. I decided to look at it on html5 and while there accidentally moved a city and before i exited, saved the change out of force of habit. Now I can't open it on Silverlight anymore; whenever I try it stays stuck on the dark loading screen. This also applies to all of the scenarios I've been working on using the map.

For the same bug on my medieval world map.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.07.2018 - 00:19
Yeah the bug is there
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.07.2018 - 04:38

I have a map that I've been working on for a while with Silverlight. Its called Game of Thrones-Perfected. I decided to look at it on html5 and while there accidentally moved a city and before i exited, saved the change out of force of habit.

Hmmm. Shouldn't have let you. I'll take a look.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.07.2018 - 05:33
My WW1 has the exact same problem
----
The Most Feared Nazi Germany and SM Ukraine player in AW history. Retired

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.07.2018 - 20:04
You have been able to save in the html5 editor(your silver light maps) for like a year and a half.... I broke my maps when i edited in the html5 editor a while back
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.07.2018 - 21:18
Mods stole 1million sp from me
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.07.2018 - 22:55
Copy the broken map on the html5 editor and remake the scenario, that's the best you can do right now.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.07.2018 - 09:53
 4nic
Napisano od vampire master V, 16.07.2018 at 21:18

the most robbed person on atwar
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.07.2018 - 11:46
Napisano od vampire master V, 16.07.2018 at 21:18

They stolen r7 from me before
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.07.2018 - 23:04
Napisano od Helly, 16.07.2018 at 22:55

Copy the broken map on the html5 editor and remake the scenario, that's the best you can do right now.

I tried that already. The copy has the same issue and stays stuck on the loading screen
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.07.2018 - 09:26
Napisano od McHammers1, 18.07.2018 at 23:04

I tried that already. The copy has the same issue and stays stuck on the loading screen

Have to wait for maps and scenarios to be ported.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.07.2018 - 20:20
SAME IVE BEEN TRYING TO COPY MCHAMMERS MAP AND IT KEEP MESSING UP ITS ALL MESSED UP YOU GUYS MESSED IT ALL UP BRING BACK SLIVER LIGHT INTERNET EXPLORER
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.07.2018 - 20:23
Btw mchammers can u allow me to clone your maps ive been dying to make a proper scenario
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.07.2018 - 23:04
Napisano od Helly, 19.07.2018 at 09:26

Napisano od McHammers1, 18.07.2018 at 23:04

Have to wait for maps and scenarios to be ported.

I figured that might be the case, but I was hoping not to have to wait for that. There haven't been many updates and there are a lot of bugs with HTML5 so far, so who knows when they'll finally be done and port everything. I get the process of perfected the HTML5 version will take some time and expect that, just don't want to have to wait however long that takes to be able to edit my favorite map.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.07.2018 - 23:07
Napisano od K_Bigglesreich, 19.07.2018 at 20:23

Btw mchammers can u allow me to clone your maps ive been dying to make a proper scenario

I can't change the cloning settings since I can't get into the map editor. And while I will be working on scenarios for it once I can edit it again, I'm pretty sure I made it so that anyone can create a scenario using the map. If not I'll change that too when i can
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.07.2018 - 10:04
Napisano od clovis1122, 16.07.2018 at 04:38

I have a map that I've been working on for a while with Silverlight. Its called Game of Thrones-Perfected. I decided to look at it on html5 and while there accidentally moved a city and before i exited, saved the change out of force of habit.

Hmmm. Shouldn't have let you. I'll take a look.

If it is not possible to fix this, would you at least be able to provide an eta on when the SL maps will be ported to HTML5 since that could potentially resolve the issue
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.07.2018 - 12:28
I told it hundred times and i will keep telling it , BRING SL EDITOR BACK , ALLOW TO US TO CREATE MAP AGAIN AND CLOSE IT ONLY WHEN HTML EDITOR IS DECENT. I wonna create a new map and i am waiting 3 months now , i payed for the map editor and i cant use it !!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.07.2018 - 06:35
I cant save A Clone of map
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.07.2018 - 00:54
Napisano od BannedFor1Year, 21.07.2018 at 06:35

I cant save A Clone of map

Cloning is 100% broken you have to make maps from scratch.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.07.2018 - 13:28
This is insane, we map makers should at least get a rough estimate on when the issue would be resolved. This is literally killing the community since many popular maps are broken.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.07.2018 - 14:22
Furthermore I would like to add that many players paid for a limited amount of premium time and it's being wasted since the product (map editor, hosting maps, etc) isnt being delivered. This problem has been going on for over 3 months now and it's absurd that there isn't even an official message from the development team or any recompense for people who bought premium but didn't get the rewards for it. I wouldn't be surprised if people began charging back their purchases.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.07.2018 - 18:23
Don't try to make, clone or whatever other things… both, old and new editors are totally broken...and i lost 2 maps where i waste 2months (each) for...NOTHING. I spoke with Clovis multiple times but he can't really do much more...Ivan and Amok are the only 2 that can help us but look like they don't really care, because i write to them multiple times and they never answer to these problems.

It's "funny" how we can waste multiple hours/days/weeks/months trying to do something cool for the community AND WE PAY to help atwar...and what we get? errors and 0 help...PATHETIC. I can't expect much more from 2 guys that were online 7 and 31 days ago and they are the owners (and i don't say this for the time off...i say this because they don't help us)
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.07.2018 - 21:07
Napisano od NaiRDa, 25.07.2018 at 18:23

Don't try to make, clone or whatever other things… both, old and new editors are totally broken...and i lost 2 maps where i waste 2months (each) for...NOTHING. I spoke with Clovis multiple times but he can't really do much more...Ivan and Amok are the only 2 that can help us but look like they don't really care, because i write to them multiple times and they never answer to these problems.

It's "funny" how we can waste multiple hours/days/weeks/months trying to do something cool for the community AND WE PAY to help atwar...and what we get? errors and 0 help...PATHETIC. I can't expect much more from 2 guys that were online 7 and 31 days ago and they are the owners (and i don't say this for the time off...i say this because they don't help us)

I agree 100%. We make maps purely for the enjoyment of the community and we pay to even have the ability to do it. Yet it seems that they have no care for the well being of the community. We are working with an outdated, crappy, jumbled up mess of editors, we get no support and no answers to whats going on behind the scenes. I lost 3 maps, totaling to over 2 months of work, with all the scenarios broken as well. If we don't start getting answers on what's going on then I have no choice but to leave this game, since it seems that for years now development has been utter and total nonsense.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.07.2018 - 14:46
Napisano od K_Bigglesreich, 25.07.2018 at 21:07

I agree 100%. We make maps purely for the enjoyment of the community and we pay to even have the ability to do it. Yet it seems that they have no care for the well being of the community. We are working with an outdated, crappy, jumbled up mess of editors, we get no support and no answers to whats going on behind the scenes. I lost 3 maps, totaling to over 2 months of work, with all the scenarios broken as well. If we don't start getting answers on what's going on then I have no choice but to leave this game, since it seems that for years now development has been utter and total nonsense.

THIS!!!!!!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.07.2018 - 02:40
Napisano od K_Bigglesreich, 25.07.2018 at 21:07

Next time we are both on contact me I'll get your maps back for you. I know a work around, aswell I'll try to fill you in better for what's going on.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.07.2018 - 02:44

Ivan and amok dont work on the game anymore, clovis is doing his best to pick up amoks mess he left. I know this is frustrating iv been dealing with it the same as you. If there is anything I can do to help contact me and I'll see if I cant help you get your issue fixed.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.07.2018 - 02:46
Napisano od K_Bigglesreich, 24.07.2018 at 13:28

This is insane, we map makers should at least get a rough estimate on when the issue would be resolved. This is literally killing the community since many popular maps are broken.

Alot of issues are corrected. Clovis's code changes have to be approved before they are added to the game we are waiting on ivan and amok to approve his changes. Many bugs have been fixed and the scenario editor is finished, we are waiting on approval.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.07.2018 - 02:48
Napisano od K_Bigglesreich, 24.07.2018 at 14:22

Furthermore I would like to add that many players paid for a limited amount of premium time and it's being wasted since the product (map editor, hosting maps, etc) isnt being delivered. This problem has been going on for over 3 months now and it's absurd that there isn't even an official message from the development team or any recompense for people who bought premium but didn't get the rewards for it. I wouldn't be surprised if people began charging back their purchases.

This is a serious issue they should look into making right by there consumers. Perhaps a scenario editor launch event where everyone gets free premium for a month or something.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.07.2018 - 03:37
Helly for Admin !!!!!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ