Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 12   Posjećeno od: 66 users
08.06.2018 - 15:47
My pet camel got abducted by isis, and my owl became abusive and aggressive, therefor I am looking for a new clan. If interested i am a player with six years of experience, who is fluent in both competitive and scenario play, who also is a renowned map maker pm me in private and tell me why you think your clan would be a good place for me. Note I'm not terribly active right now do to my career, but I do play games and I'm also good at training newer players and giving solid advice. Let me know guys, helly out.

Edit: I will not join a clan that merely invites me, I will need to discuss my position within the clan with the main leader prior to my decision.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.06.2018 - 16:54
 4nic
My slave needs a slave so i was gonna hire you.

but clan told me you don't set the standard... shame
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.06.2018 - 17:12
Napisano od 4nic, 08.06.2018 at 16:54

My slave needs a slave so i was gonna hire you.

but clan told me you don't set the standard... shame

Yes me and the potatoman (lao, cause irishmen) dont play well together it's all good.

HellRaiserX666X 10.06.2014 - 20:42 I was told you are a democracy, and iv recently become clanless. Ferlucci asked me to see if you would allow me to come to illy i said id like to give it a shot, meet some new people learn new strategies see if i am a fit. I cant promise you magic or something special from me, im just not at this point, i tried to make blitz into something special and failed. What i can tell you is i am willing to relearn what i forgot and get better, im a loyal player when treated correctly and i hunger for victory, if you would like to give me a try out or an invite to illy id accept if not i geuss ill keep looking for that special place to call my own.

Hue how things change on this game xD
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.06.2018 - 03:34
Napisano od Helly, 08.06.2018 at 15:47

My pet camel got abducted by isis, and my owl became abusive and aggressive, therefor I am looking for a new clan. If interested i am a player with six years of experience, who is fluent in both competitive and scenario play, who also is a renowned map maker pm me in private and tell me why you think your clan would be a good place for me. Note I'm not terribly active right now do to my career, but I do play games and I'm also good at training newer players and giving solid advice. Let me know guys, helly out.

Edit: I will not join a clan that merely invites me, I will need to discuss my position within the clan with the main leader prior to my decision.

Oh please yes random clans will start pming you begging you to join.What world u live in?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.06.2018 - 08:25
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.06.2018 - 11:32
Napisano od Nations, 09.06.2018 at 03:34

Oh please yes random clans will start pming you begging you to join.What world u live in?

I'd screen shot for you but that wouldnt be fair to those who did. I think you got a misconception about me on aw, I have alot of friends scattered all over the community, because of the maps I make, the scenarios I play, and the advice and technique I teach. Just because iv been more inactive and my reputation is not what it once was, besides a few comp players with a supperiority complex many people would love for me to join them.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.06.2018 - 13:46
Napisano od Helly, 09.06.2018 at 11:32

I'd screen shot for you but that wouldnt be fair to those who did. I think you got a misconception about me on aw, I have alot of friends scattered all over the community, because of the maps I make, the scenarios I play, and the advice and technique I teach. Just because iv been more inactive and my reputation is not what it once was, besides a few comp players with a supperiority complex many people would love for me to join them.

Maps you make arent played by anyone,you rarely play anything and lastly you dont reach technique nor you give any good advice.Lastly you talk about "superiority complex" yet you the one asking clans to pm you and give you good reasons to join them.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.06.2018 - 13:52
Napisano od Nations, 09.06.2018 at 13:46

Napisano od Helly, 09.06.2018 at 11:32

Maps you make arent played by anyone,you rarely play anything and lastly you dont reach technique nor you give any good advice.Lastly you talk about "superiority complex" yet you the one asking clans to pm you and give you good reasons to join them.

you know nothing about me, we don't play together, I dont care what you think of me. This is about what I bring to the table so people know what to expect from me, im done with you egotistic competitive clans yall killed your own genre with the behavior your showing right now. So this does not pertain to you so please stop trying to smear my name when we dont even play together.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.06.2018 - 00:05
Greetings HellRaiserX666X

Firstly i am very sorry to hear about your camel, there are many ways to hurt a man, but that is low.
May i suggest talking to these isis people and befriending them.
I am sure they are reasonable chaps who that when understanding the grief and situation that this has delivered unto you, will make amends and ask for forgiveness.
Tho i would not advise accepting the return of the camel if it has been "used" -

Upon your dilemma of being clanless.

Is a casual clan an option?

We have a very low tolerance for the entire category of dickheads-

We do appreciate team players and contributors and even fat chicks-

i am concerned about the Owl, itll have to stay in a cage-

Is a casual clan an option?

Apeman
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.06.2018 - 03:13
YOU MADE TACT CRY UR A MONSTER
----
I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.06.2018 - 15:13
Napisano od Mr Tyler, 10.06.2018 at 03:13

YOU MADE TACT CRY UR A MONSTER

but he's my monster <3

ps helly is a fantastic guy. he's a good leader and a responsible individual
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.06.2018 - 16:10
Quick, kill the camel, I think isis brainwashed him.

He will become a liability1!!1!!!!
----

Napisano od Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ