Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 6   Posjećeno od: 104 users
08.10.2018 - 14:20
I finally finished making my map, but it's almost like the game doesn't register the borders and I can't pick a country. Anyone know how to fix this? I also received this message; https://atwar-game.com/java/game/atwar.mapengine.min_v12.js

Please help..
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.10.2018 - 18:46
I can choose the country I want but can't see the borders while playing, but the borders are there and I've even made them thicker.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.10.2018 - 01:38
Napisano od LudoHT, 08.10.2018 at 18:46

I can choose the country I want but can't see the borders while playing, but the borders are there and I've even made them thicker.

Same thing happened to me yet everyone busting a nut for the scenario editor even though the regular map editor isnt working.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.10.2018 - 09:52
Napisano od Guest, 14.10.2018 at 01:38

Napisano od LudoHT, 08.10.2018 at 18:46

Same thing happened to me yet everyone busting a nut for the scenario editor even though the regular map editor isnt working.

It happens to all html5 maps and it ain't an editor issue, clovis is aware of it.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.01.2019 - 13:00
 Dave (Admin)
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.01.2019 - 01:34
Got to take care of the scenario and rp players. buy it, fix it, fuck it up. and cater to the the knuckleheads, and for get the minority.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ