Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 24   Posjećeno od: 98 users
22.03.2019 - 07:00
Napisano od Dave, 15.12.2018 at 04:20

All I expect is 1) don't bully people so that they want to leave the game, and 2) in the public forums/chat, use a little common sense and behave yourselves. The whole point of this is we need to create a better environment that attracts new players, and keeps them around for hopefully a long time. This is not an ideological crusade, I'm simply trying to grow our user base. (And yes there are other things I'll be doing to help grow the game also, but cleaning up the "toxicity" is an important part of it.) If the rules and what I'm trying to accomplish aren't clear enough by now, I really don't know what else to say.

Hmmm everyone rmb to do what Master Dave has taught us! :0)

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2019 - 07:08
Nice rule.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2019 - 12:04
Napisano od Dragon, 22.03.2019 at 07:00

All I expect is 1) don't bully people so that they want to leave the game, and 2) in the public forums/chat, use a little common sense and behave yourselves. The whole point of this is we need to create a better environment that attracts new players, and keeps them around for hopefully a long time. This is not an ideological crusade, I'm simply trying to grow our user base. (And yes there are other things I'll be doing to help grow the game also, but cleaning up the "toxicity" is an important part of it.) If the rules and what I'm trying to accomplish aren't clear enough by now, I really don't know what else to say.

I think u missed his policy about ridding the game of keyboard warriors and people who are solely here to stir trouble
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2019 - 12:34
Napisano od Sultan of Swing, 22.03.2019 at 12:04

I think u missed his policy about ridding the game of keyboard warriors and people who are solely here to stir trouble

Oh so we have a new rule now? We can use all sorts of foul language and offensive words against ppl who we think are trouble makers eh? More exceptions please Mr. Mod. Jesus look at what you have just said. If it was just random player you will ban ban and ban. Now you have to come up with all sorts of lame justifications. I am very embarrassed of you
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2019 - 13:37
Soon u will pick ukr first u will be banned or if u rush gw ukr u will be banned zzzz
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2019 - 18:09
#Justice
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2019 - 19:52
You guys complain too much. I have seen handful of players try to consistently stir the pot. You guys are a bunch of cry babies that complain when fellow friends get banned. Well maybe they shouldn't have been messing about.

It is obvious only the trouble makers are getting in trouble. And the trouble makers are the ones complaining. Also guess what guys, Dave bought the game and he can do what he wants tbh. He doesn't have to follow his own rules because it's his money. If he doesn't like someone he's just gonna call you out so why not just play the game we are here to play and stop complaining.

Also most of you people complaining don't even play anymore. You guys play 1 game a month? Who cares what you guys think, you aren't a part of this community anymore if you don't play the game. Get out of here with this constant BS. It's so annoying.

Don't quote me.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2019 - 20:06
Napisano od PleaseMe, 22.03.2019 at 19:52

You guys complain too much. I have seen handful of players try to consistently stir the pot. You guys are a bunch of cry babies that complain when fellow friends get banned. Well maybe they shouldn't have been messing about.

It is obvious only the trouble makers are getting in trouble. And the trouble makers are the ones complaining. Also guess what guys, Dave bought the game and he can do what he wants tbh. He doesn't have to follow his own rules because it's his money. If he doesn't like someone he's just gonna call you out so why not just play the game we are here to play and stop complaining.

Also most of you people complaining don't even play anymore. You guys play 1 game a month? Who cares what you guys think, you aren't a part of this community anymore if you don't play the game. Get out of here with this constant BS. It's so annoying.

Don't quote me.

toooooooooooo late
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2019 - 20:06

Don't quote me.

quoted and owned
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2019 - 20:13
Napisano od gothboy, 22.03.2019 at 20:06

Don't quote me.

quoted and owned

----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2019 - 20:13
Napisano od sirivann, 22.03.2019 at 20:06

Don't quote me.

toooooooooooo late

----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2019 - 22:05

It is obvious only the trouble makers are getting in trouble. And the trouble makers are the ones complaining.

It sounds as if it is the start of a repressive regime. Btw you said that my statement is BS. According to Dave I can now declare that you are a trouble maker and respond with all sort of unpleasant language. Beware Pleaseme beware. I might exercise this lawful revenge exception created by Sultan.

Dave has played 12 games only. Sultan's last game was 60 days ago. Does that mean that they have no right to comment here?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2019 - 03:29
You are wrong here and sarcasm won't get you far with anything.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2019 - 10:19
Napisano od Dragon, 22.03.2019 at 12:34

Napisano od Sultan of Swing, 22.03.2019 at 12:04

Oh so we have a new rule now? We can use all sorts of foul language and offensive words against ppl who we think are trouble makers eh? More exceptions please Mr. Mod. Jesus look at what you have just said. If it was just random player you will ban ban and ban. Now you have to come up with all sorts of lame justifications. I am very embarrassed of you

it aint new, just check out his original message

oh and in case u weren't aware, abandonded games dont show up on games list so....... awk
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2019 - 11:50
Oh no your buddy got told off for being an entitled brat... such tragedy such cruel world. It's not the end of AtWar, it could be said that it was unprofessional how Dave approached the situation but holy shit someone needed to bring Laotard back down to earth and the way Laomuppet reacted to all of this By abandoning his tourney matches just shows his level of self righteousness. He is not a god and him and the rest of you inactive cry babies aren't going to be missed if you decide to stop playing. You've all attempted to blow this whole thing out of proportions and that's just pathetic and before I'm considered a Dave suck up you might try and hop out of Laoderp cumshower first. There, complain about my unprofessionalism instead if you want.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2019 - 12:09
Napisano od Augustus Caesar, 23.03.2019 at 11:50

There, complain about my unprofessionalism instead if you want.

Hard to complain about something that is not there.
----

Napisano od Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2019 - 12:13
Napisano od Waffel, 23.03.2019 at 12:09

Hard to complain about something that is not there.

I could be professional, just no point in wasting it on people like this or you.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2019 - 12:15

Oh no your buddy got told off for being an entitled brat... such tragedy such cruel world. It's not the end of AtWar, it could be said that it was unprofessional how Dave approached the situation but holy shit someone needed to bring Laotard back down to earth and the way Laomuppet reacted to all of this By abandoning his tourney matches just shows his level of self righteousness. He is not a god and him and the rest of you inactive cry babies aren't going to be missed if you decide to stop playing. You've all attempted to blow this whole thing out of proportions and that's just pathetic and before I'm considered a Dave suck up you might try and hop out of Laoderp cumshower first. There, complain about my unprofessionalism instead if you want.

Initially i was trying to find a balance and have a good position between those two sides.

But khal is such a fucking moron than now i can say : jeez your comment is so right.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2019 - 15:32
Atleast im not being blamed or the scenario nabs this time xD
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2019 - 18:31
Message deleted by Abraham. Reason: test
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2019 - 23:13

and before I'm considered a Dave suck up

that is one thing that never crossed my mind xD
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.03.2019 - 02:06

There, complain about my unprofessionalism instead if you want.

Finally got your moment, you can bark all you want know. And then go back to drinking
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.03.2019 - 02:08
Napisano od Khal.eesi, 24.03.2019 at 02:06

Finally got your moment, you can bark all you want know. And then go back to drinking

The more I drink the more good looking you become
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.03.2019 - 03:45
https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=40915

IMO that clears things up. Let me know if otherwise and I'll reopen this post.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ