Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 11   Posjećeno od: 168 users
31.08.2019 - 12:00
If you're a lower rank, you might not know that we have hotkeys for the first 9 units in-game.
I suggest you watch this to find out more and become a better player.

Our friendly neighbourhood trainerEcho will help you once he's watched the video himself

If you're a Viserion fan and watch the videos then I have some bad news for you guys.
I'm starting my second year in Uni and weekly videos will become demanding and stressful.
Please expect videos once a fortnight until I find the extra time.
Thank you.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.08.2019 - 14:45

Sounds like atWar asmr
----
https://prnt.sc/W3aEpwbpEwEU
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.08.2019 - 15:06
Wtf why didn't I know about this?
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.08.2019 - 15:11
I am not a fan, i dont watch yur videos,(didnt kno u had any) and i dont speak old english jibberish. what r u trying to say? when yur not out chasing pussy and playin whoop ass all night, u will do what ever it is that u r gonna do?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.08.2019 - 15:12
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.08.2019 - 15:12
Napisano od redthunder, 31.08.2019 at 15:11

I am not a fan, i dont watch yur videos,(didnt kno u had any) and i dont speak old english jibberish. what r u trying to say? when yur not out chasing pussy and playin whoop ass all night, u will do what ever it is that u r gonna do?

Who are you???
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.08.2019 - 15:46
Napisano od Reichsheer, 31.08.2019 at 15:12

Napisano od redthunder, 31.08.2019 at 15:11

Who are you???

A baller; a straight G

Obviously
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.08.2019 - 15:52
njab
Račun izbrisan
Hotkeys do not even work outside cities...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.08.2019 - 15:56
Napisano od Guest, 31.08.2019 at 15:52

Hotkeys do not even work outside cities...

Never claimed it did. Although, maybe I should have made that clearer.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.08.2019 - 16:59
As an actual critique on the video however: This is a war game, the music is far too chipper and your attitude is extremely upbeat. I wish you were more punctual and organized in your explanation, and you do really need to slow down when explaining things. List things off as a primer to describe exactly how you're committing your movements, and perhaps even add a keyboard graphic showing which keys to press.

If you need royalty free music, look into Kevin Macleod's work for some ideas:
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.08.2019 - 17:39
Napisano od Garde, 31.08.2019 at 16:59

As an actual critique on the video however: This is a war game, the music is far too chipper and your attitude is extremely upbeat. I wish you were more punctual and organized in your explanation, and you do really need to slow down when explaining things. List things off as a primer to describe exactly how you're committing your movements, and perhaps even add a keyboard graphic showing which keys to press.

If you need royalty free music, look into Kevin Macleod's work for some ideas:

Thank you! I admit, I've gotten sloppy when making these videos. I'll have to start implementing the layout you sent me weeks back.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ