Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 39   Posjećeno od: 112 users
12.02.2020 - 14:06
Flexn,drenko,petiz,Jack Rackham,victory,melby37,Andypicasso,Bella Ciao,Mars Attack,etc
Here is a list of the biggest fags of Atwar, I leave them so that lower ranking players can see them and avoid their games, these players make high ranks alliance against the lower ranks which I consider as abuse, but they do not join in different continents if they do not join in the same continent, choosing countries such as China, Indonesia and India to become an ally from the beginning and abuse noobs players and not premiuns please do not continue to become your farm.

Players with this style are the ones who have made shit atwar, making the game lose the shine it used to have in previous days, otherwise all these players tend to make alternate accounts.

I know why I know them and I invite you to look at the profile of * victory * and * bella ciao * here I will leave you the link to look at your game history if you give them time pass by * melby * too .. .thanks ... https://es.atwar-game.com/users/profile.php?user_id=1412657 another pussy look his historial https://es.atwar-game.com/users/profile.php?user_id=532467 the most pussy player in all atwar look his historial please https://es.atwar-game.com/users/profile.php?user_id=845033
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 14:11
Yea, but I think you are all fags
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 14:18
I forgot another detail -victory- Mars Attack-chanchito-smeagal- all these accounts are from the same person.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 14:19
If vict0ry combined his sp on all his accounts he would be rank 18
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 14:26
Hacia falta hacer esto solo porque todos te querian matar?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 14:29
Mars attacks/vict0ry is the lowest of the lowest, they farm low ranks for sp in world map, smh smh smh
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 14:32
All that dominicano said is 100 percent factual
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 14:37
It is indeed factual. Victory also bans/avoids/targets those better then him.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 14:37
Napisano od Dominicano, 12.02.2020 at 14:18

I forgot another detail -victory- Mars Attack-chanchito-smeagal- all these accounts are from the same person.

U forget the whole Made in France coalition, a buch of allyfags in casual and normal world map games like Cedric France, Gayboyfrench and Ziggy75
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 14:43
THE_FARMER is one of the worst all fags in this game, what is he talking about
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 14:50
I am surprised that this thread is still up lol
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 14:57
Napisano od PleaseMe, 12.02.2020 at 14:50

I am surprised that this thread is still up lol

indeed
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 15:26
 Dave (Admin)
Napisano od Tribune Aquila, 12.02.2020 at 14:19

If Victory combined all his accounts, his egoism would crash the server.

When I took over atWar, he began rudely demanding that I "fix" his rank. There was nothing wrong with his rank... he was r16 and at the time that was the highest rank possible in atWar. Nevertheless, he believed he should be r17, and rather than politely asking me "hey, what do you think about adding more ranks?", he persisted in claiming his rank was a "bug" that I should "fix" . He demanded special treatment because he "spends so much" on atWar, he said all kinds of nasty things about me in chat, got all his buddies to ask me "why won't you fix Victory's rank".... he acted like a totally arrogant, entitled, egoist.

Fast forward several months, I implement new ranks and suddenly r17 is a real rank... I guess Victory decided he wanted to be first to reach it, which is fine. But when Dominicano beat him to it, Victory had a meltdown, messaging me and all the other mods with vague conspiracy theories, and accusing good people of being out to get him. Basically he just couldn't accept somebody else beat him. He's a sore loser and a big baby.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 15:34
Napisano od Dave, 12.02.2020 at 15:26

When I took over atWar, he began rudely demanding that I "fix" his rank. There was nothing wrong with his rank... he was r16 and at the time that was the highest rank possible in atWar. Nevertheless, he believed he should be r17, and rather than politely asking me "hey, what do you think about adding more ranks?", he persisted in claiming his rank was a "bug" that I should "fix" . He demanded special treatment because he "spends so much" on atWar, he said all kinds of nasty things about me in chat, got all his buddies to ask me "why won't you fix Victory's rank".... he acted like a totally arrogant, entitled, egoist.

Fast forward several months, I implement new ranks and suddenly r17 is a real rank... I guess Victory decided he wanted to be first to reach it, which is fine. But when Dominicano beat him to it, Victory had a meltdown, messaging me and all the other mods with vague conspiracy theories, and accusing good people of being out to get him. Basically he just couldn't accept somebody else beat him. He's a sore loser and a big baby.

I am sympathetic towards egoists seeing how I am one myself; I mean, if I spent that much time on atWar I would feel entitled too. This is like choosing the least worst toilet in a public bathroom, none of these "high ranks" are good.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 15:35

lol

May I just add in dominicano's defence, independently of him being a bit frustrated atm, that what he says is very true.

Even I am not member of world gaming and unit spamming; I noticed several times how Mars Attack, smeagal and chanchito are really victory's alternative accounts and he is really mixing the accounts constantly up and allying up his own self or his buddies. I find that way of winning unfair, disrespectful and doesn't encourage lower or middle ranks to continue playing, on the contrary it frustrates them, same as it frustrated dominicano.

That thing should go maybe a bit more detailed under the rules.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 15:44

That is the whole truth, the man does not know how to lose, and if I am sure that his rank is unfair, he does not deserve to be in the game, all his life he has been a cheater and abused the rules creating alternate accounts to cultivate sp in the game, when I became his enemy he blocked me from all his games and made me bad promotion with all his fagots
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 15:54
Napisano od Croat, 12.02.2020 at 15:35

lol

May I just add in dominicano's defence, independently of him being a bit frustrated atm, that what he says is very true.

Even I am not member of world gaming and unit spamming; I noticed several times how Mars Attack, smeagal and chanchito are really victory's alternative accounts and he is really mixing the accounts constantly up and allying up his own self or his buddies. I find that way of winning unfair, disrespectful and doesn't encourage lower or middle ranks to continue playing, on the contrary it frustrates them, same as it frustrated dominicano.

That thing should go maybe a bit more detailed under the rules.

I think we would protest that victory be eliminated from atwar, players like this prevent the game from growing and continue to be entertained.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 16:16
Napisano od Dominicano, 12.02.2020 at 15:54

I think we would protest that victory be eliminated from atwar, players like this prevent the game from growing and continue to be entertained.

Don't make a public rant against a certain player. You will just do bad to yourself because you are breaking the rules then.

Rather try with a polite suggestion of detailizing the rules about alternative accounts in World games and about punishing them.

I will support you for sure and I am not the only one.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 16:24
Bad list. Clovis isn't on it.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 16:57
D
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 17:02
Croat is not here, what is this..
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 17:03
Napisano od Permamuted, 12.02.2020 at 16:24

Bad list. Clovis isn't on it.

no. Clovis is good and a nice friend.

Better add to the watchspot this coalition, called Made in France:

https://es.atwar-game.com/cln/cln.php?cln_id=1079

They share a lot of things with Vict0ry, much of them are alts of the main officers of this shitty clan and always allyfag easch others in world games.

They sure need to be warned about this way of allyfaguing like Vict0ry.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 17:18
Napisano od Bisexual, 12.02.2020 at 17:02

Its list of vic's alts. U blind boring boy.

Even victory playing unfair, that kind of players aw need to become more popular game. He spent much time here and I guess he also spent alot of cash ( premiums, sp buffs and rest).

So theres no need to be too harass on him, we need to stimulate new players to start or just try to play some real competitive stuffs. Like we did with "Punisher" tournament. But competitive part of aw cant attract everyone, so its fine to have "sp hunters and farmers" which are competitive on their own style.

I tried to insult and provoke Victory/Mars and rest of his alts... He were mad at start, but later he accepted that and we had good relationship.

He is important for this game too, so lets let him chase sps, till we try to attract more new players and turn them into "real" competitive players.

Hes main atwar account name is "Victory", so dont be so shocked about thatz why he cant accept loses...
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 17:31

----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 17:32
Napisano od Croat, 12.02.2020 at 17:31

we are not here babe, this list is complete trolling.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 18:07
Honestly things like this are one of the greatest obstacles to AW's growth, we have to be a more welcoming community if we want the game to grow and prosper.
----
I am so much more than royal.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 18:08
Smeagal refuse to accept the truth. I hope mods really manage them.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 18:18
 Eph
Mauzer Panteri has such a big heart? or is Victory paying him with SP to say these thing? <3
----
Your BOOOs mean nothing to me, I've seen what makes you cheer ..
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 18:48

couldn't have said it better XD
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2020 - 18:49
And hows this a good atwar fags list echoo isn't on it
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ