Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 12   Posjećeno od: 41 users
20.04.2020 - 12:19
 Fear
So I started learning about how to play competitively yesterday and want to make sure my understand about battles is correct. As I understand:
Attack: The highest damage one could possible cause to an enemy unit without a critical. Ex: Attack of unit is 7 so you can get anywhere from 1 to 7, unless you get a critical in which case it will be 7+ whatever number you got in 1-7.
Defense: The highest amount of damage one could do to attacking units without a critical. Ex: Same as above but you are attacking the troops which attacked you, critical works the same.
HP: In order to win battles you need to wipe the unit of their HP and if you have some attack left over it transfers over to the next unit.

Am I correct? or what am I missing?
----
I am Fear. I am a good player. I think. I don't actually do anything useful but I am a good player. I am also cool. Love me. Please. Thank You. I am not high while writing this.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.04.2020 - 12:44
Napisano od Fear, 20.04.2020 at 12:19

HP: In order to win battles you need to wipe the unit of their HP and if you have some attack left over it transfers over to the next unit.

All correct.

However, I am not certain about the attack left transfering to the next unit if the later one is killed.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.04.2020 - 13:10
 Fear
Okay I see
----
I am Fear. I am a good player. I think. I don't actually do anything useful but I am a good player. I am also cool. Love me. Please. Thank You. I am not high while writing this.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.04.2020 - 13:46
Can we also get a confirmation on the latest upgrade about TBing transports? asking about the chance to TB:

does the number of units in the transport count when calculating the chance of TBing in those situation?

1) sea transport undocked
2) sea transport docked
3) air transport on land
4) air transport on water

according to my understanding ... in all of those 4 situation .. the number of units those transports carry count into TB chance calculation .. meaning 1 sea transport carrying 9 tanks .. u need 5 units at least to get the max 50% chance of TB (assuming both have same priority move)
----
Meso
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.04.2020 - 14:56
Napisano od Fear, 20.04.2020 at 12:19

yes think of it like a dice , so a tank has a 8 point dice . it gets thrown and it can land on anything from 1-8.
When on the atack however , in defence the tank has a 4 point dice for example.
The critical of the unit is the chance that the unit can roll a critical hit , for example the tank has 5 critical which means in every of its atacks it has a 5% chance to hit a critical.
In a battle lets say 5 tanks atack 5 inf and the tank rolls an 8 and also a critical so another 8 , it will kill 2 inf and also the 3rd inf gets -2 HP
(damage is transfered as long as there are atacking units left, if for example 1 tank rolls 8 and critical vs any number of infatry but looses its HP in the process then it dies and doesnt do any damage to the defending units, THIS is where defending units have a little advantage over atacking units.)
After the end of every battle , HP return to normal. Also HP doesnt affect any other stats.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.04.2020 - 15:04
 Fear
Napisano od Mesopotamia, 20.04.2020 at 13:46

Can we also get a confirmation on the latest upgrade about TBing transports? asking about the chance to TB:

does the number of units in the transport count when calculating the chance of TBing in those situation?

1) sea transport undocked
2) sea transport docked
3) air transport on land
4) air transport on water

according to my understanding ... in all of those 4 situation .. the number of units those transports carry count into TB chance calculation .. meaning 1 sea transport carrying 9 tanks .. u need 5 units at least to get the max 50% chance of TB (assuming both have same priority move)

What is a TB?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.04.2020 - 15:07
TB= turnblock . you ever did notice when you moved some units but they never moved?
Its because someone atacked those units and they got TBd or turnblocked. So they didn't do their movements.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.04.2020 - 15:08
 Fear
Napisano od Ghostface, 20.04.2020 at 15:07

TB= turnblock . you ever did notice when you moved some units but they never moved?
Its because someone atacked those units and they got TBd or turnblocked. So they didn't do their movements.

Ah TB that works when you a certain attack first to cancel a move right? Sorry for all the questions I played RP only for 6 years.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.04.2020 - 15:21
Turnblocking is a bit more complicated than the other mechanism.
https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=16145 <<< Here is Laochras thread on turnblocking , though its also a bit outdated tbh.

Basically its move priorities and unit numbers. If your move is 1st then it has highest priority and least chance of getting tbed , or best chance of you tbing your enemy.
Lets say u have 1 inf and want to tb enemy 1 tank. Your 1st move should be atacking the tank with your inf . If the enemy also moves its tank with his 1st move
then theres a 50% chance he gets away or a 50% chance you tb him (engage him in an atack ofc).
If the enemy uses its 2nd move (the enemy move something else 1st) , then you have a chance of 75% to tb him. If its his 3rd move you have 87.5% .. following me?
Soldier numbers also play a part , this is so that a 1 inf army cant be tbing lets say 100 inf stack with 50% every time , that is not really logical.
If you want to get that max 50% chance to tb an enemy , send half of the enemys number units to tb him.
If enemy has lets say 8 units , and you want to only tb him , send 4 units , this way even if his 8 units are his 1st priority , u still have 50% to tb him .
So priorities your moves carefully if u dont want to get tbed . Move your units 1st that can be tbed. Dont move for example first units that are in walled cities etc etc.
EDIT: also i forgot if u for example are on same priority and want to tb a stack of 10 , u only have 2 to tb him , then thats 20% chance to tb him. if u have 3 , 30% chance etc up to 50%
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.04.2020 - 16:36
 Fear
Napisano od Ghostface, 20.04.2020 at 15:21

Turnblocking is a bit more complicated than the other mechanism.
https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=16145 <<< Here is Laochras thread on turnblocking , though its also a bit outdated tbh.

Basically its move priorities and unit numbers. If your move is 1st then it has highest priority and least chance of getting tbed , or best chance of you tbing your enemy.
Lets say u have 1 inf and want to tb enemy 1 tank. Your 1st move should be atacking the tank with your inf . If the enemy also moves its tank with his 1st move
then theres a 50% chance he gets away or a 50% chance you tb him (engage him in an atack ofc).
If the enemy uses its 2nd move (the enemy move something else 1st) , then you have a chance of 75% to tb him. If its his 3rd move you have 87.5% .. following me?
Soldier numbers also play a part , this is so that a 1 inf army cant be tbing lets say 100 inf stack with 50% every time , that is not really logical.
If you want to get that max 50% chance to tb an enemy , send half of the enemys number units to tb him.
If enemy has lets say 8 units , and you want to only tb him , send 4 units , this way even if his 8 units are his 1st priority , u still have 50% to tb him .
So priorities your moves carefully if u dont want to get tbed . Move your units 1st that can be tbed. Dont move for example first units that are in walled cities etc etc.
EDIT: also i forgot if u for example are on same priority and want to tb a stack of 10 , u only have 2 to tb him , then thats 20% chance to tb him. if u have 3 , 30% chance etc up to 50%

Okay so if i attempt to TB and lose the battle will his troops continue moving or no?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.04.2020 - 16:48
Citat:
What is a TB?

yep .. TB is turn blocking .. it is quite an advanced mechanic .. but the forums are outdated about TB .. thats why i was asking if anyone knows the current code for TBing transports .. i hope someone can answer me
----
Meso
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.04.2020 - 16:52
Citat:
Okay so if i attempt to TB and lose the battle will his troops continue moving or no?

if u get lucky and TB his troops .. there will be a battle . and even if u lose it .. his troops are gonna be tbed for that turn and u would be able to see that as fainted line indicating where the enemy was planning to move that stack .. of course its more complicated than just this answer .. cuz there are sooo many factors that affect tbing .. like the kind of units .. if u add more reinforcements to it .. and so many other scenarios
----
Meso
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ