Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 68   Posjećeno od: 224 users

Orginalna objava

Objavljeno od Ivan, 20.02.2011 - 09:35
http://afterwind.com/events/news_comments.php?news_id=27

Anketa

How is the new battle system working for you?

It's awesome!
Can't see much difference
Seems OK
I prefered the old one

Ukupno glasova: 194
22.03.2011 - 19:36
Okay, I have been looking at the upgrade list, and I think i figured out why this game is not newb friendly: The higher rank you are, the easier everything becomes. Seriously, lucky infantry and marines? faster destroyers? cheaper infantry(as if they weren't already cheap enough)? WHY?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2011 - 19:38
Agreed with ostblock and zeroaintdead, I found the game more enjoyable with the old system, maybe some sort of tick that let's you choose between "hp" and "classic" modes of battle? also, for upgrades, there are way too many game easiers, maybe more units instead of upgrades for used units?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2011 - 19:40
What gardevoir said about new units... seriously, like make generals an upgrade instead of expendable marines!
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2011 - 21:57
It gives you something to work for. I think its great and as soon as you play a good amount of games.... (world is the best). You get medals and not talking about 5k sp but like a quick and easy 60k. World are the best since there are HUGE stacks fighting and I could remember when I got like 3 gold medals in one game... even tho I lost I went home happy... some of us have more sp and that dont just make us better, but its the experience behind it.. we have see so many matches and know the best way to take over different areas.... I know there are people out there that have seen me but alot of time I will play solo .... just so I can learn maps better. I know tons of cool tricks... and many just by testing. But there are people that have came to me and asked for help and I have done a one vs one and showed them.... this is what you NEED to take over on your fist turn or this is the best way to counter that. But see as a military officer it my job to do that... but hey I have bragging about this game all day and need to get to bed so you all enjoy your night and hope to talk to some of you later.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2011 - 02:34
It was already said that there is going to be a beginners lobby. There newbies can fight each other, gain SP, upgrades and experience. Other than that I think that you learn the most when fighting the best.
You certainly get the most SP, when your enemy knows how to defend himself.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2011 - 02:58
Napisano od learster, 23.03.2011 at 02:34

. . .
Other than that I think that you learn the most when fighting the best.
You certainly get the most SP, when your enemy knows how to defend himself.

This. When I started I usually played with higher ranked players. It mostly ended in a loss, but thats not what I care about. You just learn the game faster, get a picture what attacking/defending tactics the higher ranked ones use and so on. I had my fun, even when I lost. Tried to copy the tactics in further games and made them fit better to my style. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think this game is unfair to starters. Sure they will probably lose their first games, but in which multiplayer game they wouldn't?
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2011 - 12:10
 Amok (Admin)
Guys, I'm pretty sure that the current system will stay. It's proven to be more flexible and fair than the old one, and we're quite happy with it.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2011 - 19:32
Im satisfyed. just want better melita defence.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ