Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 11   Posjećeno od: 43 users
01.02.2021 - 16:14
Every single hair that is not covered is like a dagger that you aim at the heart of our martyrs

Man i love Iran, their values are so compatible with my own.. most atleast. And beside that they spend on education, science, subsidize food and utilities, and i believe their stock market is non-usuric, which i have to confirm, but it is one of the best performing lately.

Mother told me to watch this movie, it disturbed her greatly. Me, i was cheering for Iran all long. Sigh, women..
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.02.2021 - 16:18
 temp
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.02.2021 - 07:15
 Zoe

----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.02.2021 - 08:11
Idk if this is troll or andartes really likes persian culture which would then be very ironic.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.02.2021 - 20:29
Napisano od Zoe, 02.02.2021 at 07:15

dave really needs to add a dislike function..
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.02.2021 - 20:30
Napisano od Skanderbeg, 01.02.2021 at 16:14

Every single hair that is not covered is like a dagger that you aim at the heart of our martyrs

Man i love Iran, their values are so compatible with my own.. most atleast. And beside that they spend on education, science, subsidize food and utilities, and i believe their stock market is non-usuric, which i have to confirm, but it is one of the best performing lately.

Mother told me to watch this movie, it disturbed her greatly. Me, i was cheering for Iran all long. Sigh, women..

I don't get it...
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.02.2021 - 03:05
Napisano od Fatcheek, 02.02.2021 at 20:30

I don't get it...

it's an old movie where educated iranian living in the US finds a wife, american, and then iranian revolution happens (conservative revo, replacing liberal regime), he regrets not being there with his people (americans start to make fun of him due to revo), and he visits his family with his wife and then decide to stay. His wife cant live in that culture, its horror for her and run away, walking 2000km to through deserts and mountains, defending against rape and finally reach Turkey and US embassy.

Its a very dividing movie... some see Iran as oppressive society, others see it as one moral nation.

Another thing is, remember how USSR and Reich treated their men in WW2, and how USA treated men in Vietnam, then check how Iranians call their casualties of war - Martyrs (iran was invaded by iraq after revo)

-----------------------

I am not saying Iran is perfect, its a long way from that, but i'd choose it anyday over liberal crap and poison that comes from our TVs, internet, realities, perversion, gambling, alcoholism. And Europeans/Americans/Russians forget that christians were once conservative, where women wore black, alcohol, gambling and prostitution was prohibited, and church did matter. Just because we changed that, doesn't mean we did good, maybe we were wrong?

We are promoting poison, they promote healthy organic society.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.02.2021 - 12:41
incels like you only can get women in islamic country where women is sold for few goats. color me shocked
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.02.2021 - 21:12
Napisano od Skanderbeg, 03.02.2021 at 03:05

it's an old movie where educated iranian living in the US finds a wife, american, and then iranian revolution happens (conservative revo, replacing liberal regime), he regrets not being there with his people (americans start to make fun of him due to revo), and he visits his family with his wife and then decide to stay. His wife cant live in that culture, its horror for her and run away, walking 2000km to through deserts and mountains, defending against rape and finally reach Turkey and US embassy.

Its a very dividing movie... some see Iran as oppressive society, others see it as one moral nation.

Another thing is, remember how USSR and Reich treated their men in WW2, and how USA treated men in Vietnam, then check how Iranians call their casualties of war - Martyrs (iran was invaded by iraq after revo)

-----------------------

I am not saying Iran is perfect, its a long way from that, but i'd choose it anyday over liberal crap and poison that comes from our TVs, internet, realities, perversion, gambling, alcoholism. And Europeans/Americans/Russians forget that christians were once conservative, where women wore black, alcohol, gambling and prostitution was prohibited, and church did matter. Just because we changed that, doesn't mean we did good, maybe we were wrong?

imagine how dumb you have to be to think that it's "moral" to hit your wife or to think that it's "moral" for honor killings to happen or to think that it's "moral" to gang rape women who don't wear a certain attire.
why would anyone in the right mind choose this over what we have now you idiot

your mother would be very disappointed
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2021 - 02:22
Napisano od vampire master V, 03.02.2021 at 21:12

Napisano od Skanderbeg, 03.02.2021 at 03:05

-----------------------

imagine how dumb you have to be to think that it's "moral" to hit your wife or to think that it's "moral" for honor killings to happen or to think that it's "moral" to gang rape women who don't wear a certain attire.

In Iran they attack womens on street that they think "unislamic"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_attacks_on_women_in_Isfahan
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.02.2021 - 02:43
Napisano od vampire master V, 03.02.2021 at 21:12

Sad you had to resort to ad hominem and making a strawman arguments to attack about something i didn' mention or condone with.

Also hi, nice alt, you are very brave to hide behind it when addressing me.

When you log on main account and write a constructive post, i will be glad to reply, we want to encourage positive dialogue on this forum
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ