Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 31   Posjećeno od: 125 users
11.11.2021 - 11:44
 Alex
I just want to say that most of the bros that i had in this game are either inactive or banned, i am very sad by what has happened the last recent days and im writing this with a few tears on my cheek. I wasnt really active the last months because i was working in a hotel for many hours, but now that the season for the hotel ended, i come back ready for more games here and all i see is the things i once used to see and i enjoyed arent the same anymore, no more kawga, no more bro moments with the friends that i made here in atwar, no more long long games with the bros here no more the friendly bander that we had and enjoyed, and especially theres no more the long conversations we would have with the bros for hours. Theres only a void a big BIG void. I wish my bros where here, to recreat the memories and enjoy this game just like we did once and have fun again, without any hate, no fights between us, no drama, just playing
Just i wish the Bros would be here with me

I love this game very much, i wont stop coming back, even just to check for 1 minute, till the last player is gone, and i promise i will be the last one, its a promise i make.

RIP my bros, i hope to see you somewhere else or meet you in real life and have fun as we did once.

:-(
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.11.2021 - 13:11
It's okay Alex, I'll always be here for you
----
Someone Better Than You
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.11.2021 - 13:29
Alex you gonna make me cry

Rip to our boys that are gone
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.11.2021 - 14:03
You guys are so gay xd
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.11.2021 - 14:39
We need himmelreich back
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.11.2021 - 21:58
Napisano od sirivann, 11.11.2021 at 14:03

You guys are so gay xd

Siri tell me, how would you feel if suddenly 90% of your friends/clanmates on The_Empire or First Order where banned/permamuted?

Bro dont make fun of some serious issues like this, at least not this time. I also would be sad if my former clanmates or friends on this game suddenly where banned, including you and many of my friends, former clanmates en The Empire bruh.

Bla, let's stop being sad and better schedule a LOTR or Thiurd Age scenario to be played, i will gladly join to play them again
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.11.2021 - 23:54
Napisano od I_Hate_You_All, 11.11.2021 at 21:58

Napisano od sirivann, 11.11.2021 at 14:03

You guys are so gay xd

Siri tell me, how would you feel if suddenly 90% of your friends/clanmates on The_Empire or First Order where banned/permamuted?

Bro dont make fun of some serious issues like this, at least not this time. I also would be sad if my former clanmates or friends on this game suddenly where banned, including you and many of my friends, former clanmates en The Empire bruh.

Bla, let's stop being sad and better schedule a LOTR or Thiurd Age scenario to be played, i will gladly join to play them again

I dont wanna sound mean but i would not get sad about online ppl, if they are real friends then youll stay in contact, theirs a big diference from game friends to real life friends and im pretty sure we have all played alot more games with comunities apart from atwar to know not to get emotionaly tied to games.....

Also sure mate lets play again
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.11.2021 - 00:15
Napisano od Alex, 11.11.2021 at 11:44

hey brother i missed you, hope all is well
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.11.2021 - 02:56
 Mobster (Moderator)
Napisano od sirivann, 11.11.2021 at 23:54

theirs a big diference from game friends to real life friends
Man if you got better real life friends than the online friends, you're very very lucky.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.11.2021 - 10:46
We must gain new bros
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.11.2021 - 11:35
Napisano od Mobster, 12.11.2021 at 02:56

Napisano od sirivann, 11.11.2021 at 23:54

theirs a big diference from game friends to real life friends
Man if you got better real life friends than the online friends, you're very very lucky.

thats very sad xD
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.11.2021 - 12:22
Napisano od Tribune Aquila, 11.11.2021 at 14:39

We need himmelreich back

And you and your army of alts banned
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.11.2021 - 18:05
Napisano od Augustus Caesar, 12.11.2021 at 00:15

we will miss you brother
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.11.2021 - 18:10
Napisano od Augustus Caesar, 12.11.2021 at 00:15

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.02.2022 - 12:56
Was thinking about what to say for a while, I'll just roll with whatever will come out, I'll never forget those great memories I made with you and others, sadly it takes too much time and frustration to actually experience anything good in this game therefore I left but I'm glad I could meet some great people here.
P.S. My gf likes to travel and Greece is quite up there on the list of places to visit, sooo you never know.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.02.2022 - 18:50
Napisano od bubartem, 08.02.2022 at 12:56

Was thinking about what to say for a while, I'll just roll with whatever will come out, I'll never forget those great memories I made with you and others, sadly it takes too much time and frustration to actually experience anything good in this game therefore I left but I'm glad I could meet some great people here.
P.S. My gf likes to travel and Greece is quite up there on the list of places to visit, sooo you never know.

Im sorry for being so toxic to you buba

come back to atwar and gimi a hug <3
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.02.2022 - 23:58
Napisano od sirivann, 08.02.2022 at 18:50

Im sorry for being so toxic to you buba

come back to atwar and gimi a hug <3

Don't really have time to play but hugs <3
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.02.2022 - 14:41
Wait, who's even been banned?
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.02.2022 - 15:28
 Witch-Doctor (Moderator)
Napisano od Tirpitz406, 09.02.2022 at 14:41

Here's the people who were deleted that I recall.

1. Evqze
2. DoubleOsix
3. Lion Sin Escanor
4. Hellykin
5. Tunder
6. Trystane
7. Laochra
8. Jugers
9. Garde

Everybody else who were deleted were people deleting their own accounts themselves.

About half the people on that list will be allowed to come back now if they appeal here.

https://atwar-game.com/contact/final-appeal.php

The other half will have to wait until a considerable time has passed to be accepted back or are never allowed back.

Anybody who is not on the list and deleted their own account can get their account back just by asking for it to be restored here.

https://atwar-game.com/contact/
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.02.2022 - 15:30
Napisano od Witch-Doctor, 09.02.2022 at 15:28

1. Evqze
2. DoubleOsix
3. Lion Sin Escanor
4. Hellykin
5. Tunder
6. Trystane
7. Laochra
8. Jugers
9. Garde

Everybody else who were deleted were people deleting their own accounts themselves.

About half the people on that list will be allowed to come back now if they appeal here.

The other half will have to wait until a considerable time has passed to be accepted back or are never allowed back.

Anybody who is not on the list and deleted their own account can get their account back just by asking for it to be restored here.

Some I don't know, some are understandable like Tunder and Hellykin, but why were Lao and Garde banned?
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.02.2022 - 12:10

1. Evqze
2. DoubleOsix
3. Lion Sin Escanor
4. Hellykin
5. Tunder
6. Trystane
7. Laochra
8. Jugers
9. Garde

I would specifically want the concrete reason of bans you guys did on
Hellykin, Tunder, Trystane, Laochra ( who was perma muted on forums and on chats), Jugers and Garde.
I see there is not a solid reason for which all these can get bans but just some personal issues from Management side, by banning players you expect their friends will not go for riot how amusing.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.02.2022 - 12:15
 Witch-Doctor (Moderator)
Napisano od Ivan., 10.02.2022 at 12:10

1. Evqze
2. DoubleOsix
3. Lion Sin Escanor
4. Hellykin
5. Tunder
6. Trystane
7. Laochra
8. Jugers
9. Garde

Hellykin, Tunder, Trystane, Laochra ( who was perma muted on forums and on chats), Jugers and Garde.
I see there is not a solid reason for which all these can get bans but just some personal issues from Management side, by banning players you expect their friends will not go for riot how amusing.

Sorry I cant give out reasons for bans on other people.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.02.2022 - 12:26
Napisano od Witch-Doctor, 10.02.2022 at 12:15

1. Evqze
2. DoubleOsix
3. Lion Sin Escanor
4. Hellykin
5. Tunder
6. Trystane
7. Laochra
8. Jugers
9. Garde

you can't because there are not any solid reasons and over these months I've seen enough you guys clearly ruined the game.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.02.2022 - 12:59
 Witch-Doctor (Moderator)
Napisano od Ivan., 10.02.2022 at 12:26

Napisano od Witch-Doctor, 10.02.2022 at 12:15

1. Evqze
2. DoubleOsix
3. Lion Sin Escanor
4. Hellykin
5. Tunder
6. Trystane
7. Laochra
8. Jugers
9. Garde

you can't because there are not any solid reasons and over these months I've seen enough you guys clearly ruined the game.

Go try asking why people got banned in other games. Make sure you tell them you want concrete evidence as well as tell them "they cant because they don't have any solid reasons" as well.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.02.2022 - 17:11
Bring back lion or we riot u cunts!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2022 - 08:04
I want to be honest, this game now is more dead than other times.. This is the truth, idk what mods say and I don't really care. Also what I see is that before 3 months here was 20 clans who was active and players who was really interest for cws.. Now is oufff....
AND IN MY OPINION MODERATORS FAULD ABOUT THIS SITUATION EXPECT CROAT THEY FUCKED UP THIS GAME WITH THEIR BEHAVIOR AND THEIR ACTIONS , ACTED LIKE DICTATORS WITH OUT REASONS..
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2022 - 16:39
If the game is dead, go outside learn new skills, take dog for a walk, buy your GF some flowers, help your parents with choirs, go on road trip, who cares about online games are you addict?
----
Enough about my racist past. Let's talk about my racist future -Racist Carrot 2022
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2022 - 16:40
You don't play Minecraft.
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.11.2023 - 20:46

Hope all is well brother
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.11.2023 - 20:51
Napisano od Tribune Aquila, 11.11.2021 at 14:39

We need himmelreich back

WHERE IS HE
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ