Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 29   Posjećeno od: 95 users
10.02.2022 - 20:27

The above mentioned 1 min clip shows Putin, without mincing words, threatening nuclear action should Ukraine join NATO. I can bet that most of you, just like myself, were completely unaware that he said that 2 days ago. The mainstream media has enforced a complete blackout of these comments.

Can we all get together and understand what is the endgame of this whole Ukraine debacle? I think provoking nuclear war has a very low probability, because of the whole "mutual destruction" concept. How are the globalists trying to initiate the stock market crash and Great Reset of 2022?

I've noticed our community has some fucking brilliant minds, so let's all offer some input and remember: NO OPINION IS BETTER OR WORSE!
----
Miatsum Միացում Azerbaijan will be defeated
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.02.2022 - 20:35
Personally, I think the globalists are trying to provoke Russia into invading Ukraine so as to cut off gas to the European Union. This increases oil prices into the $140 range, and we could see a massive inflationary late winter- early spring in most of EU.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.02.2022 - 21:49
I don't think there is some kind of great conspiracy but just people acting in their interest , there is no bad or good guy everyone is doing what they think best for themselves.
Putin needs Ukraine to be on his side , as it was until 2014 when the pro-russian government was changed and all these conflicts started , so he can have a big buffer state between the heartland and NATO. Belarus is already under Russian influence and the baltic countries are of no threat.
Crimea was only annexed because it provides a warm and big enough port on the Black Sea to act as a base for the Russian Navy to operate.
What will happen now is a series of conflicts in Ukraine which will culminate in either installing a pro-russian government in Ukraine again or the eastern and russian speaking and populated lands fall under control or influence under Russia. If they get embargoed in EU they will just sell their product in the Asian market.
The USA wants to contain Putins influence because if Ukraine is secured then he can focus on further destabilizing agenda in the Balkans or elsewhere like the Middle East.
And they have nothing to lose in this conflict since they don't depend on Russia as much as some of the EU does.
If i was Putin or Biden/Trump i would do the same.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.02.2022 - 23:18
Currently moving to Switzerland
----
"You're aren't " - epic backflip
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2022 - 00:35
Fake video
----
Enough about my racist past. Let's talk about my racist future -Racist Carrot 2022
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2022 - 01:19
Napisano od Racist-Carrot, 11.02.2022 at 00:35

Fake video

Shut up troll
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2022 - 01:34
Napisano od Ghostface, 10.02.2022 at 21:49

I don't think there is some kind of great conspiracy but just people acting in their interest , there is no bad or good guy everyone is doing what they think best for themselves.
Putin needs Ukraine to be on his side , as it was until 2014 when the pro-russian government was changed and all these conflicts started , so he can have a big buffer state between the heartland and NATO. Belarus is already under Russian influence and the baltic countries are of no threat.
Crimea was only annexed because it provides a warm and big enough port on the Black Sea to act as a base for the Russian Navy to operate.
What will happen now is a series of conflicts in Ukraine which will culminate in either installing a pro-russian government in Ukraine again or the eastern and russian speaking and populated lands fall under control or influence under Russia. If they get embargoed in EU they will just sell their product in the Asian market.
The USA wants to contain Putins influence because if Ukraine is secured then he can focus on further destabilizing agenda in the Balkans or elsewhere like the Middle East.
And they have nothing to lose in this conflict since they don't depend on Russia as much as some of the EU does.
If i was Putin or Biden/Trump i would do the same.

At first that's what I thought as well- but why hasn't Russia attacked yet? Since December 2021, Russia has amassed nearly 100.000 troops around Ukraine. As well-known geopolitical strategist George Friedman recently said: "such forces cannot stay on stand-by forever" and "this is comparable to the U.S. amassing its Iraqi invasion force 6 months prior to invading".

There is something that is stopping the Russians from invading Ukraine. And yet it almost seems like mainstream media like CNN, Fox News, CNBC are edging Russia to invade with stories like "Russian invasion is imminent". We've heard this headline for the past month.... so clearly the invasion is not so imminent after all.

So Ghostface, why is Putin not invading Ukraine? Do you think thatthe US and NATO will continue to poke Russia by sending extra forces into Ukraine?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2022 - 02:48
Time is not on our side. As long as mankind is able to destroy itself... then it is only a matter of time before it will. Like in Lord of the Rings, men are "weak." It's true. If we assume that destruction is inevitable and quite likely in the short-term, then we have two options: 1. expedite technological innovation until we reach the technological singularity or sufficiently change the nature of mankind through digital immersion or 2. delay the inevitable until our nature changes such that self-destruction is far less likely to occur. Human nature will change in any case, because anyone who would survive the last great war would surely do anything in their power to change our nature to ensure that war would never happen again. And as any student of science knows, in the course of time... all will change.

One way we can delay the inevitable is by expanding our reach to mars and the moon, but that is a medium-term objective. So far, we're doing a good job at changing the nature of mankind through digital immersion. Testosterone levels are dropping tremendously, men are becoming more feminine. Kids are being raised with cellphones. This primarily impacts populations most capable of wielding nuclear weapons, so that might decrease the probability that they will be used. As the communists learned, changing human nature through a political-economic system alone is impossible. We need technology. Personally, I think we need to expedite technological innovation above all else. The climate activists are actually DELAYING technological progress and giving more time for humans to destroy themselves... lol. We need innovation at a speed even faster than the industrial revolution.

We have had an unprecedented peace between nations since the 20th century. And we seem to be living in the golden age of early human civilization. During this time is when we should be most worried. But be careful when thinking about this or you might get overwhelmed with depression and end up not doing anything about it
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2022 - 06:41
Fuck of Imperialist scums, Crimea is Ukrainian and Texas and California is Mexican.
Fuck the Minsk agreement!

Reported due to not being game related.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2022 - 08:13
Napisano od DeepFriedUnicorn, 11.02.2022 at 06:41

Fuck of Imperialist scums, Crimea is Ukrainian and Texas and California is Mexican.

It is in the off-topic section... this section is specifically meant for topics that are not game related.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2022 - 11:03
US is attempting to provoke Russia to invade Ukraine to prevent the domination of the European energy markets by Russia. As Russian natural gas is cheaper for the EU countries compared to American energy, European countries get more of their energy from the Russians than the US due to the high transportation costs of shipping across an entire ocean. US wants to secure the European energy markets for themselves and Russia threatens this agenda. The US wanting to prevent Europe from favoring Russian energy is shown in the US blocking the Nord Stream Project. A Russian invasion of Ukraine will disrupt natural gas sales to European countries as prices would rise, making American energy more favorable to purchase.

These consequences are the main reason Russia will not invade Ukraine first, as the natural gas sales make up a major part of the Russian economy.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2022 - 14:38
I think the U.S. might be hoping for a war, in order to rally support for the failing Biden administration and his supporters in the upcoming elections.

The mid-term elections are coming up in November, and the Democrats are widely expected to take heavy losses. Partly this is due to historical patterns (the party of the sitting president almost always loses seats during the mid-term), but now even more so because Biden's approval ratings are so low. So many people are mad at Biden and the Democrat party because of their hypocritical Covid policies, inflation running at a 40-year high, millions of illegals flooding into the country, not to mention the disastrously botched Afghanistan withdrawal.

Several prominent Democrats, who had been 100% in favor of strict Covid restrictions and mandates for the last 3 years, are now suddenly turning 180 degrees and ending restrictions (see for example the Democrat governors of both New York and California, just to name 2). Obviously they're hoping this will save their party in November, but it's unlikely. (for further reading, see this excellent article from Newsweek)

I think there's only one thing left that could rally major support for the Democrats, and that would be if the U.S. suddenly became involved in a war. War typically drives people to support whoever the current administration is for patriotic reasons. The Democrat party is ruthless and has demonstrated they will do anything to get and keep power, so I would not be surprised at all if this is what's going on.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2022 - 12:17
Napisano od KarabaghARMENIA, 11.02.2022 at 08:13

It is in the off-topic section... this section is specifically meant for topics that are not game related.

I'm aware, That's one reason why this game isn't moving forward.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.02.2022 - 22:42
Napisano od DeepFriedUnicorn, 12.02.2022 at 12:17

Oh honey... some day you will make somebody a happy spouse.

Where is this grouchiness coming from? People keeping the off-topic section of the forum active have nothing to do with player retention or game-related forum posts. So how about you do something productive with your mouth instead of spewing negativity?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.02.2022 - 03:14
Napisano od KarabaghARMENIA, 12.02.2022 at 22:42

Oh honey... some day you will make somebody a happy spouse.

Where is this grouchiness coming from? People keeping the off-topic section of the forum active have nothing to do with player retention or game-related forum posts. So how about you do something productive with your mouth instead of spewing negativity?

They shouldn't be allowed to promote
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.02.2022 - 11:10
 Mobster (Moderator)

I don't see how this topic can harm atWar.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.02.2022 - 15:56
Napisano od Mobster, 13.02.2022 at 11:10

Most Off topics do
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.02.2022 - 18:31
Napisano od DeepFriedUnicorn, 13.02.2022 at 15:56

Most Off topics do

hi
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.02.2022 - 19:43

Most Off topics do

Stop getting off topic you m*****r fucker. The last thing we need are people going on tangents in perfectly innocent threads about Ukraine like this one
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.02.2022 - 10:48
Napisano od Tribune Aquila, 13.02.2022 at 19:43

Most Off topics do

Stop getting off topic you m*****r fucker. The last thing we need are people going on tangents in perfectly innocent threads about Ukraine like this one

Just block the person, they are probably just attention seekers.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.02.2022 - 19:53
Napisano od KarabaghARMENIA, 10.02.2022 at 20:27

I think he is just making it problematic for Ukraine to join NATO he does not really want to make a full scale invasion unless he has to.
He did the same in Georgia when they had aspirations to join and look at them now they are stuck in a limbo.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.02.2022 - 20:23
Only if paramilitary or people with guns and no ensigns move in then full scale actions will be taken.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
14.02.2022 - 20:52
If Germany — if Russia invades — that means tanks or troops crossing the — the border of Ukraine again — then there will be — we — there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.

In end he will send american troops in vietnam xd

Xaxaxaxa

----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.02.2022 - 14:56
Napisano od avatar, 15.02.2022 at 06:37

I agree, Fuck NATO, I don't like them either. That map sucks, ew.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.02.2022 - 02:46
Napisano od DeepFriedUnicorn, 16.02.2022 at 14:56

Napisano od avatar, 15.02.2022 at 06:37

I agree, Fuck NATO, I don't like them either. That map sucks, ew.

you russian bot?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.02.2022 - 07:37
Napisano od Tribune Aquila, 17.02.2022 at 02:46

you russian bot?

Because i don't like Nato?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.02.2022 - 08:22
Napisano od DeepFriedUnicorn, 17.02.2022 at 07:37

you russian bot?

You come on forums and make fun of my precious NATO. There are many russian bot algos and I regret to inform you that they have hijacked your account. I have no choice but to report you
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.02.2022 - 09:05
Napisano od Tribune Aquila, 17.02.2022 at 08:22

Napisano od DeepFriedUnicorn, 17.02.2022 at 07:37

you russian bot?

You come on forums and make fun of my precious NATO. There are many russian bot algos and I regret to inform you that they have hijacked your account. I have no choice but to report you

Understandable I must go now
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.03.2022 - 11:43
 brianwl (Admin)
Napisano od KarabaghARMENIA, 10.02.2022 at 20:27

Can we all get together and understand what is the endgame of this whole Ukraine debacle? I think provoking nuclear war has a very low probability, because of the whole "mutual destruction" concept. How are the globalists trying to initiate the stock market crash and Great Reset of 2022?

... NO OPINION IS BETTER OR WORSE!

This is probably a 'worse' but let me take a swing at what you're asking...

i think when you see the 'big picture' everything that is happening makes perfect sense. But no one in 'power positions' wants us to know what's actually going on, or the game is up..

but let me give my 2 cents using a metaphor... the world is like a shopping mall in a poorly policed neighbourhood...

Every major 'national' government is a corporation... they don't call themselves corporations, but they are legal-commercial entities, structured no differently than a McDonald's, Microsoft or Honda. They have a president (sometimes called other things - Canada calls their top dog a Prime Minister) but at least since the UN was formed, all the 193 members are corporations. If you have trouble accepting this, it';s ok, it takes a bit of research and testing to realize its true, but it screws with your world view if you haven't already accepted it.

So put aside your beliefs for the moment, and accept it''s true for a moment, and then we can use the metaphor:

So you have this big shopping mall in a poorly policed neighbourhood .... and all the stores in it are under control of the mall owner that nobody talks about cuz he's big and bad and can evict you, so you have to play by the shopping mall owner's rules (let's call him the the IMF or World Bank or whatever if we break from the metaphor). The handful of countries that tried screwing with the mall owner in recent years are: (Afghanistan, N.Korea, Iraq and Iran - Iraq and Afghanistan weren't actually in full compliance with IMF and were considered outside the IMF until the mall police (usually the US, but sometimes Russia, China or other major governments with big guns) broke into their stores and installed new shop keepers. (This info is surprisingly easy to verify.. it's in mainstream sources and is not disputed by any government, media agency, banker or historian).

So N. Korea and Iran are still refusing to sign the mall owner's lease agreement - but as a result they are forced into the parking lot pushing a vendor's cart.

All the stores in the mall want to turn a profit, but there aren't as many people with money to buy things anymore, and everyone is in debt to the mall owner, and so one of the few remaining ways of reducing debt (forget about turning a profit) to keep their own inventories being liquidated by the mall owner - (that would be Greece in this metaphor) is to break into another store's inventory at night by crawling through the ventilation shaft and taking what doesn't belong to them...

Now one of the stores noticed something though... the owner, let's call him Putin, saw that the store next door to him wasn't giving the mall security access to their store (NATO/US) and since Putin really wants to expand his store (the former storekeeper had broken it into smaller parts and let them run their own stores.. let's call him Gorbechov) and because the former storekeeper of US Inc pissed off all the storekeepers that he used to do good business with (Trump) he saw an opportunity. He could simply send some of his staff in to the little shop next door, and say 'These guys needed some help, so we're just 'helping' - out - nothing serious.... just like you 'helped' Yugoslavia/Iraq/Afghanistan. He let the US know years ago this is what he's doing (in legal commercial terms, this is called 'giving notice' which allows you to break the rules as long as you let everyone know. So he already has the assurances of the US (and China, or anyone else with employees that have their own security, big enough to challenge his security guards) that they wouldn't get involved.

So then he announced it over the mall intercom that he'd be sending his employees in (note Putin never 'declared war' that is no longer possible since all the store keepers agreed to the Mall owners demand that no one be hostile to each other) (Aside- steppping away from the metaphor, this is also remarkably easy to verify.. there has not been a formal declaration of war since WW2... it just can't happen cuz all the government/corporations are under control of the IMF - they aren't sovereign anymore and so can't declare war.)

But they can occupy another shopkeepers storefront, putting their own employees in charge... just as long as when the rent is due, they pay the Mall Owner both the Russian rent and the Ukraine Inc rent. So that's what's happening, and Putin gets to be the prez who expanded the business the most!

-----

Alright, so that's my first attempt at a simple metaphor to make sense of everything... the little details reported in the media are just a function of egos (Putin's is probably a bit bigger than most).

Let me know if you like the metaphor, or if you have an idea to improve it or make a better one i can mangle♥
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ