Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 5   Posjećeno od: 98 users
19.04.2022 - 05:36
 Ruse
I don't know if he did this for attention or just because he is a ...!?, but there is an extremely disturbing situation... A few days ago, I was muted while joking with Dizabo and I shared this funny situation on the forum and wrote that Dizabo has admin powers. The person I didn't want to give his name, but I told the admin privately, removed what I wrote on the forum and said they would "discuss" about it. so i told him it was a joke and he still told me there is an ''abuse'' isn't there... i repeated to him that it was a joke... but anyway, someone got upset about this and gave a warning to dizabo... dizabo got offended by me for this and ignored me... I want this ridiculous situation to be fixed and the moderator who started this crap needs to be punished...
----
Victory is our fate
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.04.2022 - 10:45
 Sid (Admin)
No mod started anything, they just let me aware of it. I removed diz's minimod because I mentioned twice in the message I send to minimods not to abuse and then I saw a ss of dizabo fucking around. I was only like 70% sure your post was satire and not an actual abuse report.

So while it was satire, I still don't think a new minimod should be fucking around tbh. Its really a test imo.

I love diz but he's not going to be a minimod.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.04.2022 - 03:06
Well since Sid actually gave his 2 cents its not like my answer is needed but anyway

First of all your post was in general discussion, not in off topic, so there was no way to know that it was actually a joke, since I don't know dizabo or your particularly.

Second of all, I moved it to mod forum for discussion and we had the conversation below :

Kaska 16.04.2022 - 04:15 We'll discuss it

panteri23 16.04.2022 - 07:13 i was joking

Kaska 16.04.2022 - 07:16 well he still abused power didn't he ?

panteri23 16.04.2022 - 07:18 nope it was a joke

So you imply that I was being affirmative in the qualification of abuse, while it was merely a question and I let Sid decide.

All I did was to move it to off topic since I really suspected an abuse and wanted to see what it really was.

There is really no ground for this kind of drama, I'm sorry if dizabo is mad about it but if that's the case he can talk to Sid lol
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.04.2022 - 10:54
 Ruse
Napisano od Sid, 19.04.2022 at 10:45

No mod started anything, they just let me aware of it. I removed diz's minimod because I mentioned twice in the message I send to minimods not to abuse and then I saw a ss of dizabo fucking around. I was only like 70% sure your post was satire and not an actual abuse report.

So while it was satire, I still don't think a new minimod should be fucking around tbh. Its really a test imo.

can you talk to him that i didn't report him. he thinks i reported him to you about his admin powers.
----
Victory is our fate
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
20.04.2022 - 12:23
 Sid (Admin)
Napisano od Ruse, 20.04.2022 at 10:54

Napisano od Sid, 19.04.2022 at 10:45

can you talk to him that i didn't report him. he thinks i reported him to you about his admin powers.

I can confirm you and kaska had no role other than the forum post you made and kaska letting me know about it.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ