Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 5   Posjećeno od: 30 users
01.06.2022 - 07:32
I am creating a map and would like to know how the purchase price of a nation is calculated at the start of the game
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.06.2022 - 19:52
I don't know but remember you always have the preset map option to avoid users losing money when picking a country.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.06.2022 - 06:05
Napisano od alc16, 02.06.2022 at 19:52

I don't know but remember you always have the preset map option to avoid users losing money when picking a country.

my problem is that I have made a map with all the countries, recognized or not but in fact existing and without divisions.
However, I have seen that the initial purchase price of the USA is too high and I would like to decrease it while I would like to raise that of other countries for this reason I would like to know the calculation system, if anyone knows it, alternatively I should try to understand it by testing ... .
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.06.2022 - 09:38
Ok, who may be interested I understand the formula, if someone can use the report below:

(Income * 10) + (Reinforcements * 100)
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.06.2022 - 12:40
Napisano od Eridans, 03.06.2022 at 06:05

Napisano od alc16, 02.06.2022 at 19:52

my problem is that I have made a map with all the countries, recognized or not but in fact existing and without divisions.
However, I have seen that the initial purchase price of the USA is too high and I would like to decrease it while I would like to raise that of other countries for this reason I would like to know the calculation system, if anyone knows it, alternatively I should try to understand it by testing ... .

Eridans already answered you but i can give you a suggestion. Why don't you try to add some (don't spamm) resource cities like "oil rig" "uranium mine" "gold mine" and gave them a good income. USA is huge, adding two cities called oil rig and 2 cities called "gold mine" each with 900 income is basically 3600 income!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ