Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 19   Posjećeno od: 159 users
12.04.2023 - 19:14
Hey all,

It's been over a year since my last post. I'm not active on forums (and in atWar, in general) myself. Still, after being part of this community for over a decade, I appreciate that our dear Afterwind (the former name of atWar) is up and running. In this game, we met many great friends, fought against great rivals, and made great memories. It is still active in 2023. You can still log in and play a game. I recently started to play more and more to remember how much I enjoyed playing this.

There may be fair complaints about game updates. But I appreciate that I can still play this -- If you are a millennial or even an early Gen Z like me then you surely know the gigantic amount of Silverlight and Flash games that ended up dying or being shut down. Think about it -- atWar has been running for close to a decade and a half! Not all the games can claim that much success.

Thanks, Dave, for keeping the game up and running. Thanks, Staff, for keeping the game going. Between the loud minority, know that I appreciate the effort you guys are pouring into this game.

As long as atWar is running -- I have hope that better times will come. Many of my friends moved on. It gives me nostalgia to think about Glenn, Spart, acqui, njab, and many others. But I know our memories will remain. A group of people has not moved on and remains bitter and resentful. Honestly, there's not much I can do about it. I hope the great memories we had in this game are not overshadowed and tarnished by certain events.

Let it be peace. For as long as atWar is running, and forever more.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2023 - 19:36
Out of each 100 ppl on AW, probably 70+ of these may not be happy with AWs current situation. I know this seems like a very bold claim, but your choice if you wanna believe or not. In literally every place on AW socials that is not moderated by Dave or his staff pretty sure large amount of ppl seem not to happy with him.

Yes there is loud minority here, but honestly do you really just expect from literally everyone to start shit-talking here in forums and possibly risk their accounts for it? If that would happen it'd be unprecedented, because those who do it are the ones with nothing left to lose obviously.

Though it is nice to see you so positive in your post. I really hope AW becomes better in the future somehow. I really wish we could all fix our relations at some point because that's the only way we will ever have a better game.. by not being against eachother first.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2023 - 20:03
Clovis is an optimist. But let's be REAL. atwar needs more attention from none other than Dave himself. We, the people of this land, demand that a tutorial be upgraded and that sun tzu avatar follow players in real games for their first few matches, providing real-time tips until player ranks up to rank 2. Can we please set a milestone date for this? Maybe November 2023? WE NEED TRANSPARENCY
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.04.2023 - 20:17
Napisano od Tribune Aquila, 12.04.2023 at 20:03

Clovis is an optimist. But let's be REAL. atwar needs more attention from none other than Dave himself. We, the people of this land, demand that a tutorial be upgraded and that sun tzu avatar follow players in real games for their first few matches, providing real-time tips until player ranks up to rank 2. Can we please set a milestone date for this? Maybe November 2023? WE NEED TRANSPARENCY

Lol i was staying out of this threads that could be a potential red alert because....many past reasons. But what you wany might involve a lot of programming work bro, i want also new features or updates but i think at this point even an IA managing troops alons could be easily than what u want (it might also involve some animation skills? i dont know a lot of programming but what you said seems like it would also need some sort of animations.

There are also the bugs on map maker and the (possible) feature of maps bigger than 10k x 10k pixels bla.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.04.2023 - 10:43
Napisano od I_Hate_You_All, 12.04.2023 at 20:17

Napisano od Tribune Aquila, 12.04.2023 at 20:03

Lol i was staying out of this threads that could be a potential red alert because....many past reasons. But what you wany might involve a lot of programming work bro, i want also new features or updates but i think at this point even an IA managing troops alons could be easily than what u want (it might also involve some animation skills? i dont know a lot of programming but what you said seems like it would also need some sort of animations.

There are also the bugs on map maker and the (possible) feature of maps bigger than 10k x 10k pixels bla.

in lieu of an advertising budget, this is in my view a necessary short-term expense in terms of time & money, due to the fact that it is required for any future advertising to be successful at all. The retention rate cna only be solved through spending time on implementing serious tutorial & an animated sun tzu avatar that follows new players for their first few games

And the reason I care personally about this is because we all benefit from higher retention rates: we would get more new players, which we haven't had in a long time (at least, new players who stick around and become high ranks, so that way they can play with us)
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.04.2023 - 18:02
Atwar yesterday, Atwar today, Atwar tomorrow, Atwar forever!
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.04.2023 - 22:02
 Dave (Admin)
Napisano od clovis1122, 12.04.2023 at 19:14

Hey all,

It's been over a year since my last post. I'm not active on forums (and in atWar, in general) myself. Still, after being part of this community for over a decade, I appreciate that our dear Afterwind (the former name of atWar) is up and running. In this game, we met many great friends, fought against great rivals, and made great memories. It is still active in 2023. You can still log in and play a game. I recently started to play more and more to remember how much I enjoyed playing this.

There may be fair complaints about game updates. But I appreciate that I can still play this -- If you are a millennial or even an early Gen Z like me then you surely know the gigantic amount of Silverlight and Flash games that ended up dying or being shut down. Think about it -- atWar has been running for close to a decade and a half! Not all the games can claim that much success.

Thanks, Dave, for keeping the game up and running. Thanks, Staff, for keeping the game going. Between the loud minority, know that I appreciate the effort you guys are pouring into this game.

As long as atWar is running -- I have hope that better times will come. Many of my friends moved on. It gives me nostalgia to think about Glenn, Spart, acqui, njab, and many others. But I know our memories will remain. A group of people has not moved on and remains bitter and resentful. Honestly, there's not much I can do about it. I hope the great memories we had in this game are not overshadowed and tarnished by certain events.

Let it be peace. For as long as atWar is running, and forever more.

Thank you Clovis, I appreciate that.

I will definitely keep atWar running. I'm in it for the long run. And I will get back to fixing/developing/marketing/all the other stuff as soon as time allows.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.04.2023 - 22:37
Leave it to the dominican to make us latinos look gay
shamefull!!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.04.2023 - 22:46
Napisano od sirivann, 17.04.2023 at 22:37

Leave it to the dominican to make us latinos look gay
shamefull!!!

very
----

TJM !!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.04.2023 - 23:33
Don't worry mein freunds, give me a position of higher authority than the average AtWar player and I can make this game better. B)
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.04.2023 - 21:55
Wooooo go davie and the teeammm
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.06.2023 - 11:24
 Amok (Admin)
Just logged in to say thanks! Love you all and long live atWar!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.06.2023 - 13:57
Napisano od Amok, 13.06.2023 at 11:24

amok fuck u kid
----
hi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.06.2023 - 13:58
I just had post 'post' clarity and I regret my actions, nice to have game running
----
hi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.06.2023 - 19:47

Can you take the game back in control, I regret everything I said.
----

TJM !!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.06.2023 - 06:50
Message deleted by Dave. Reason: banned user
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.06.2023 - 13:43
Hi, just logged in to say I'm still alive and well!

Maybe there should be a comeback?

1 like and I bring back RP
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.06.2023 - 19:53
Ill like so i can crush u rpers agaiin!!!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.06.2023 - 08:26

Maybe you could do some collab with current owner - stream or something similiar to talk about the game?

P.S
Napisano od Al Fappino, 16.06.2023 at 13:43

Hi, just logged in to say I'm still alive and well!

Maybe there should be a comeback?

1 like and I bring back RP

No one should like this.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ