Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 110   Posjećeno od: 468 users
02.03.2011 - 04:13
Kannibal: French Foreign Legion? Nepalese Gurkha? Spetnaz? South Afrikan Vuvuzela Horde?

Reaper 13: Partisans just serbia!!!

rlb001: Perhaps panzers in Germany, Kamikaze in Japan, dreadnoughts in Britain

Shiny Gardevoir: viet cong? aboriginals?(australlian natives) sauraii? Not ancient spartans, spartans from Halo

Ivan: We're planning to add special rare units for as many countries as possible. So yes, Somalia will get their pirates

King Cow: Special elite cow grass eating force.

Ok intresting and crazy ideas GO!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.03.2011 - 05:11
Chetniks in Serbia,Montenegro,Macedonia
----
С ВЕРОМ У БОГА ЗА КРАЉА И ОТАЏБИНУ!

ÐÃ
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.03.2011 - 05:39
Napisano od Chetnik, 02.03.2011 at 05:11

Chetniks in Serbia,Montenegro,Macedonia

of course
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.03.2011 - 06:46
1st of all, I think, as Afterwind is a modern warfire game, no kamikazies, no panzers (Germany is not superior in modern tank building).

For my side
Frigate

such as

not
----
Very vicious moderator
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.03.2011 - 06:48
Well actually Germany does have an extreamly good modern tank Leopard 2, it's very fast and good at fireing while moving I seem to remember.

Anyway we have the iron giant in the game... so...
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.03.2011 - 06:54
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.03.2011 - 06:55
Found this list

1. Leopard 2A6, Germany
2. LeClerc, France
3. Challenger 2, UK
4. Merkava IV, Israel
5. T-90, Russia
6. M1A2 Abrams, USA
7. Type-09, Japan
8. K1A1, South Korea
9. Arjun, India
10. EET-1 Osorio, Brazil

Seems like I've missed something about Germans.... And of coase it is not the start point of discuttion, what tank is ACTUALLY beter... just a 1st random list, properly organized, I've run into.

Iron Giant... on the other hand, is a son of yesterdays Iron Man
----
Very vicious moderator
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.03.2011 - 07:09
Actually I have read allot about the above tanks people tend to argue over either the Leopard 2, Abrams or Challenger 2 being best.

But its quiet a convenient argument for us because generally the Leo is considerd faster +1 movement. The challenger has a better gun maybe (rifled barrel ) +1 attack and most people agree the Abrams has the best armour so +1 defence?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.03.2011 - 08:32
How about Stealth Sabotage units? you can have them secretly attack enemy cities to delay reinforcements, by say 3 extra weeks.
----
"Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king." -1 Peter 2:17
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.03.2011 - 08:09
Gurkhas!

Gurkhas are best known for their history of bravery and strength in the Indian Army's Gorkha regiments and the British Army's Brigade of Gurkhas. Former Chief of staff of the Indian Army, Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw once famously said about Gurkhas:
"If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or is a Gurkha."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurkha
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.03.2011 - 13:46
I'd like to see a Ranger unit from America. Maybe an AC130 unit that can transport them, but that might be getting more complicated than rare units are meant to be.
----
Surviving is the only glory in war.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.03.2011 - 14:30
How about midget subs from japan? or B-52 bombers in america specifically around the south west.
----
Napisano od NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.03.2011 - 14:49
And Flying Dutchmans in Amsterdam. Seriously, I think we should keep things simple.
----
Carpathia Squad
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.03.2011 - 16:37
Recon Unit? ground based
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.03.2011 - 16:38
O ya PT boat for navel. good spot and att vs subs if they hit them first bad vs Battleships
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.03.2011 - 16:53
What about an advanced sub?? Something badass that gets extra firing power vs battleships
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.03.2011 - 17:29
Nuclear sub would work for that, uber range, better attack, much higher cost though
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
05.03.2011 - 18:32
I think artilery is the Main unit missing from game.
Here are a few notes on artilery for you
They Hide! yes like merines or special ops you dont know where they are unless you look for them.
they dont have to be in the same space there attacking so you could attack with artilery and your oponent would never know where it came from or what kinda force size it is(unless spoted)
Lastly Artilery have the ability to act as anti-Air units(not by designe) so lets say your oponent hits you with a stack of bombers your atilery should get a wack at them every turn timm your or there troops are dead. if planes would hit artilery now knowing where they are.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.03.2011 - 08:10
RPG gunner squad? Maybe based on the fire-teams of non-national militia like Hezbollah or the Chechens? The Chechens in particular have changed their basic three man squad to two RPG wielders protected by a single rifleman. They could be the offensive version of the tank defender rare unit
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.03.2011 - 09:55
Flying Pizza in Italy ?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.03.2011 - 10:16
I like the artillery idea.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.03.2011 - 16:18
Napisano od Kannibal, 05.03.2011 at 17:29

Nuclear sub would work for that, uber range, better attack, much higher cost though

Sound great
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.03.2011 - 11:38
Helicopters should be allowed to carry marines and infantry
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.03.2011 - 13:20
I agree on helecopters as transports but you would need to make it 1 platoon per helecopter platoon. UNLESS there Apatchie lol then no
Still wana see artilery though
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.03.2011 - 18:25
Artillery would be fun, but who ever said you have to keep it modern? I ran into ninjas in japan ( though they're really just militia +1)...
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.03.2011 - 05:24
 Ivan (Admin)
Napisano od Psychostick, 09.03.2011 at 18:25

Artillery would be fun, but who ever said you have to keep it modern? I ran into ninjas in japan ( though they're really just militia +1)...

There's no reason why there can't be a modern special task force, drawing its tactics and appearance from the feudal mercenaries. Perhaps they don't have any known name, so enemies choose to call them 'Ninja squad' for lack of a better name. See, very plausible
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.03.2011 - 06:32
Well, In that case.
Units slightly better, than Militia.

Gangsters in America
Yakuza's in Japan
Mafia in Italy
Bratki in Russia

----
Very vicious moderator
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.03.2011 - 17:29
How bout a bio or chem bomb? Have it great against any ground troops such as infantry, militia, marines, and many of the ground troops of the rare type. But make it very weak or even noneffective to things such as tanks and bombers(i'm going on the basis that they are operated by troops so maybe the odd few dudes were not sealed off from it.) Delivery system could be either a 'suitcase' one with the range of a broken missile, or a short/long range missile.

Do we have ICBM's? If so I haven't seen any. Same as a missile, only given them 25 or even 30 range, so they can hit wholly different theaters of the world. Same as any other missile it'd have no defense and high attack, but I'd leave that to the discretion of the developers.

Another would be a Jamming Tower/Encoding Station. It would work like a counter sentry plane, negating sentry planes effect and hiding numbers and positions of troops in its range(same as a sentries.) Thing is they would be immobile, so we're ever you found them is where you'd have to use it.

Lastly, APC's or HUMVEE's. Basically transports and subs on land. The APC would carry 6 or less capacity of any ground troop, with a range equal to a tank, with a big boost to defense against ground troops, and a smaller boost to tank defense. Humvees would have slightly better range, better attack, but less defense or health(I'm thinking health), and only able to carry 2 capacity. In addition, we should give helicopter the ability to carry 1 or 2 marines only, giving a air-based stealth option to the game.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.03.2011 - 17:32
Napisano od Cardinal, 11.03.2011 at 06:32

Well, In that case.
Units slightly better, than Militia.

Gangsters in America
Yakuza's in Japan
Mafia in Italy
Bratki in Russia

...Gangsters? last time I checked people called them thugs,crips or bloods.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.03.2011 - 23:29
NUKE"S!!!!!!!! thats it for me EXPENSIVE and LONG LONG range
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ