Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 110   Posjećeno od: 468 users

Orginalna objava

Objavljeno od King Cow, 02.03.2011 - 04:13
Kannibal: French Foreign Legion? Nepalese Gurkha? Spetnaz? South Afrikan Vuvuzela Horde?

Reaper 13: Partisans just serbia!!!

rlb001: Perhaps panzers in Germany, Kamikaze in Japan, dreadnoughts in Britain

Shiny Gardevoir: viet cong? aboriginals?(australlian natives) sauraii? Not ancient spartans, spartans from Halo

Ivan: We're planning to add special rare units for as many countries as possible. So yes, Somalia will get their pirates

King Cow: Special elite cow grass eating force.

Ok intresting and crazy ideas GO!
12.03.2011 - 01:24
 Ivan (Admin)
Napisano od Cardinal, 11.03.2011 at 06:32

Well, In that case.
Units slightly better, than Militia.

Gangsters in America
Yakuza's in Japan
Mafia in Italy
Bratki in Russia

All of these operate only for their own profit and would hardly be interested in an all-out international warfare.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.03.2011 - 01:26
 Ivan (Admin)
Napisano od Kannibal, 11.03.2011 at 17:29

Lastly, APC's or HUMVEE's. Basically transports and subs on land. The APC would carry 6 or less capacity of any ground troop, with a range equal to a tank, with a big boost to defense against ground troops, and a smaller boost to tank defense. Humvees would have slightly better range, better attack, but less defense or health(I'm thinking health), and only able to carry 2 capacity. In addition, we should give helicopter the ability to carry 1 or 2 marines only, giving a air-based stealth option to the game.

As mentioned before, we're assuming Infantry and Marines already have all kinds of support vehicles and are not just marching around on foot.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
12.03.2011 - 15:54
NON-Movable Units built for defnece only!
Pillbox
Bunker
gun implacements
Barbed wire
Watch towers
These units when bought can ge put anywhere in a country you totaly control and only can be built it you control the entire country.
Example:
I hold all of spain so i build a watch tower by the streight to spot subs moveing through there.
I build Bunkers on the border of france to hide how many infentry i have there and to give them a bonus to defence greater then any city would give.
I line the border with barbed wire so any infentry can not get it(only tanks)
i build Gun implacements next to my bunkers to alow me to range attack south france without actualy crossing the border.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.03.2011 - 07:30
Seems like a fun idea maybe militia could be the only unit to be able to build them and only one at a time, would be really only usefull in defence lines and town defence..

Fun idea but I dont think it will happen sadly.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.03.2011 - 11:55
Here is the BEST defence unit not implimented Sam's or surfice to air missiles site.
here is how they work
there range is over 60 miles any non friendly air unit flying within its range is shot at
you could make advanced sams and other things. would be a great upgrade for air defence. the defending plane would not ret to attack back unless that was there target.
Ingame this would make air units more ballanced and reward teamwork
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.03.2011 - 11:58
And the unit does closely resemble artilery could be labeled anit air artilery or something like that and be employed in both rolls
makes me kinda think of those big trucks russia use to move there nukes on durring the cold war.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
13.03.2011 - 20:14
The Taliban in the middle east
----
Anything is possible for me as long as I set my mind to it.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.03.2011 - 19:40
Napisano od Sixstars, 13.03.2011 at 20:14

Pfft The Taliban isn't in the mideast, it's in Afghanistan.

Chechnyan rebels for south russia.

US marines in Hawaii.

Jesus in Israel.

KKK in the American south.

Foreign legion in France.

Rebels in Libya.

Earthquakes in Japan.

Okay, some of those were jokes but still........
----
I play for fun
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
15.03.2011 - 23:19
AWSOME new units guys ive found artilery and like it i found fighters like it, i found costal defence and LOVED IT!! even though it was captured in a non strategic city it made me want to defend with it lol.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.03.2011 - 13:05
Husars in russia

horse divison

bad spelling
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.03.2011 - 09:25
OK im really happy with the inprovements of the new units!!
here are a few more idea
Sea units
Bigger transports(slower too)
PT boat
Hovercraft
aircraft carrier (been suggested but maybe it gives a move bonus to plane)
Mineing boat
Mine sweeper

Air Units.
Supersonic upgrade to air units(increases range)
Hypersonic Upgrade to air units(another increase in range)
Ion propultion up. to air(another upgrade to range)
intercepter
radar jamer

Land units
Engineering unit
bridging unit(can cross small bodies of water but must end turn on land also alow other units in stack to cross with them)
scout unit or recon unit(increeses unit view range)
mobile radar
mobile radar jamer
advanced radar upgrade
paratrooper(unit dont need a plane and is considerd a air unit for movement)
Bazooka unit
lite infentry(beter move less att/def power)
Heavy infentry( slower move better att/def)
mobile missile platform(another form of long range artilery)
Missile silo
infentry bunker
defensive wall
defensive gun emplacement
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.03.2011 - 11:14
A) I found a bug with our missiles, im already in a solo testing game, i founded a "broken missle" and a "long-range-missile". both of them dealing 40 dmg.

Im sending 25 marines and a l.r.m. against Beijing with 12 militias...
the fight goes on like this:

1. missile and 2 defenders died,
after that it goes on like a normal fight and ended with
-5 for me and -12 for the defenders.. maybe the missiles needed more hp , i mean, its called " Powerful nuclear weapon"
at the moment its underpowered, or we have to raise up the dmg.

Test B)
4 "Non Nuclear Missile" against 14 militias. But in the information i could read "Sending several together might prove to be wasteful"
- so first 1 missile -> The Battle Ended with a destroyed missile and ZERO killed Militias
- okok maybe luck - so the last 3 missiles against the 14 militias -> 3 dead missiles and ONE dead militia....

The only wasteful things at the moment are Missiles.

2. on the other hand is our "light tank" much overpowered, ok hes light and dont need so much fuil, but with a attackdamage of 8, hes as good as a normal tank. maybe 7 or 6

3. some units like Helicopter have special informations "...effective against Infantry." but i dont know if i could use it also against tanks, is it a fact that they have a special boni against some units, and if yes what kind of.
It would be nice if we could see some information of all +/- att/deff boni of all special units.

- for example like the "Fighter" theres the clear information +4 att and +6 def against bombers and stealths
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
21.03.2011 - 23:16
I have a rare unit that would be cool to in the usa m1a2 abrams, nuclear subs , f-22 raptors, and apache helicopters. i don't rilly care if any of them gets added but there cool so i suggested it.

if you want to joke about add a stargate, f-302, x-303 bc-304 and or a ion cannon lol. btw the ion cannon is from Command and conquer. this part is jest a joke.
----
kane:You cant Kill the messiah!
shepard: BUT I CAN!!
*die mother f-er starts to play as he fires a missile from an orca and "kills" kane.*
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2011 - 04:28
Norakai this thread is for suggestions for new units not bugs.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2011 - 07:10
I just dont want to start a new thread for just max 5 posts.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2011 - 10:26
I suggest removing "light" and "heavy" tank rare units and instead of them real tanks. so leopard2, t-90 and others mentioned already
----
Never go to war with a country whose national holiday celebrates a defeat in 1389.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2011 - 19:42
Napisano od VozdKaradjordje, 22.03.2011 at 10:26

I suggest removing "light" and "heavy" tank rare units and instead of them real tanks. so leopard2, t-90 and others mentioned already

what he said... but wait, won't we have to pay licensing to the owners of these tanks in order to use them?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2011 - 19:46
Napisano od LEGION, 21.03.2011 at 11:14

A) I found a bug with our missiles, im already in a solo testing game, i founded a "broken missle" and a "long-range-missile". both of them dealing 40 dmg.

Im sending 25 marines and a l.r.m. against Beijing with 12 militias...
the fight goes on like this:

1. missile and 2 defenders died,
after that it goes on like a normal fight and ended with
-5 for me and -12 for the defenders.. maybe the missiles needed more hp , i mean, its called " Powerful nuclear weapon"
at the moment its underpowered, or we have to raise up the dmg.

Test B)
4 "Non Nuclear Missile" against 14 militias. But in the information i could read "Sending several together might prove to be wasteful"
- so first 1 missile -> The Battle Ended with a destroyed missile and ZERO killed Militias
- okok maybe luck - so the last 3 missiles against the 14 militias -> 3 dead missiles and ONE dead militia....

The only wasteful things at the moment are Missiles.

Try again, Missiles have been tweaked slightly since you posted, to be more effective, ideally.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2011 - 19:47
How about ac-130's? That'd be a nice heavy bomber-like unit
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2011 - 19:48
Napisano od Garde, 22.03.2011 at 19:47

Again, what about licensing?
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
22.03.2011 - 19:51
Napisano od Psychostick, 22.03.2011 at 19:48

Napisano od Garde, 22.03.2011 at 19:47

Again, what about licensing?

TRUE....how about uhh...heavy bombers then?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.03.2011 - 05:11
I dont know if licencing would be required if you dont use the whole name.
if you say Abrems(company) tank model then i can see licencing issues but if you chage the moddle to A(represinting abrems)m1 so tank would be names Am1. PS do all war games have to pay licencing? i see alot of companys useing the name.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.03.2011 - 15:59
Ya, Call of Duty and games like it had to pay a licensing fee for the guns they used, and so on and so forth.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.03.2011 - 13:40
What about rare generals, but instead of field marshal and air marshal, napoleon, hitler, kutuzov and others
----
Never go to war with a country whose national holiday celebrates a defeat in 1389.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.04.2011 - 15:34
Napisano od VozdKaradjordje, 28.03.2011 at 13:40

What about rare generals, but instead of field marshal and air marshal, napoleon, hitler, kutuzov and others

agreed :dstupid:Hitler=+1 range and +1 attk/-2 def and the regular stuff you get with your general.:naughty:Napoleon=+2 attack with infantry and -1 attack for tanks (because he didnt know what they were)and the regular stuff you get with your general. idk who Kutuzoxv is:noidea:
----
Napisano od NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
03.04.2011 - 15:36
Napisano od Raptor Jesus, 15.03.2011 at 19:40

Napisano od Sixstars, 13.03.2011 at 20:14

Pfft The Taliban isn't in the mideast, it's in Afghanistan.

Chechnyan rebels for south russia.

US marines in Hawaii.

Jesus in Israel.

KKK in the American south.

Foreign legion in France.

Rebels in Libya.

Earthquakes in Japan.

Okay, some of those were jokes but still........

MIDDLE EAST= all THE 'STANS
----
Napisano od NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.04.2011 - 02:58
I would like a mammoth tank in the game. (not joking)
----
kane:You cant Kill the messiah!
shepard: BUT I CAN!!
*die mother f-er starts to play as he fires a missile from an orca and "kills" kane.*
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.06.2011 - 22:17
What about propaganda or something? That will be cool. Like nullify their bonuses during that one battle or something.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.06.2011 - 04:43
Zombie units
----
Gibe moni plox
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.06.2011 - 05:13
Napisano od VozdKaradjordje, 28.03.2011 at 13:40

Perhaps such units could also provide beneifts for your economy? Hitler may have lost the war, but he re-built Germany, so could increase income in whichever city he may reside. This could also add another dimension of stratagy, as picking off and defending specific units becomes more of a consideration than it allready is.

Increased unit production would be great too...Some other general to get another/more troop/s each 3 weeks could be more than significant if deployed to the front line, tipping numbers in favour of one aggresser over the others.

Would be an easy way to diversify Scenarios too, if certain teams sarted with certain/appropriate beneficial generals.
----
peveyom heekaht setuh ei iqeht eineta kelah gohk seluxah gohk
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ