Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 6   Posjećeno od: 48 users
08.12.2012 - 04:31
 Rain
I think cities having a modifiable bonus to defense of the units stationed there would be logical. The bonus amount should be decidable in the map or scenario maker.
You could have special artillery units which, if sent to attack the city, would diminish the bonus amount temporarily. And also capturing a city reduces it, like it would reduce income.
This would be good for game play, because it would focus most of the battles away from the capital/high income cities, and into the fields instead.
Capturing could be done then if you really actually do control the area around it, and have enough troops to take the city and hold it.
Right now, people put these weird bottomless triangles around their cities as a gamey way to defend their city from instant capture, specially after just capturing the same city with an almost equal force to the defenders.
If cities instead were more like strongholds/bases, not some kind of army magnets, the game play would improve dramatically, in my opinion.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.12.2012 - 11:14
Yeah support... I think there's a few other ideas that could go along with it, which have been mentioned previously

1. Having cities that have no reinforcements, to work as forts
2. Defense lines being unbreakable

The second one would concentrate battles more to the front lines, which would be cool.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.12.2012 - 18:30
Napisano od Cherse, 08.12.2012 at 11:14

I'd definitely love to see the first of that, and the second would be cool (I believe you meant that it won't be destroyed unless all the units in it are killed) but should be an option rather than a permanent feature.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.12.2012 - 18:56
Napisano od goodnames679, 09.12.2012 at 18:30

Napisano od Cherse, 08.12.2012 at 11:14

I'd definitely love to see the first of that, and the second would be cool (I believe you meant that it won't be destroyed unless all the units in it are killed) but should be an option rather than a permanent feature.

lol yes, i didnt mean that once units are in a wall that they should have infinite defence
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.12.2012 - 17:59
I will add extra bonus to capitals
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.12.2012 - 23:58
Support. I made a similar suggestion like this a while back, to where you could change the defense bonus in the countries you start out with for a scenario. That way, if you expand, an enemy's going to focus more on taking away the land you've gained rather than attacking your homeland since it's going to be more fiercly defended.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ