Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 12   Posjećeno od: 45 users
24.12.2012 - 12:03
Cow will highly disagree with me but I think we need to add limits for which ranks can play who.

Example; a rank 5 can only play 3 ranks lower than him and 3 ranks higher than him. (-3 and +3) therefore can only play ranks 2-8.

Why do we need this? Look at cow's duels for example, even some of mine weren't fair at all. Some will say rank doesn't matter, but when your playing rank 2s and 3s over and over it becomes "point grinding" which I hate because I have to do it myself to maintain #1 spot. I'll agree that a 6 rank or 7 maybe even 5 can compete with the top players (being generous, for the most part no) but I don't see the need to farm low ranks like 2s and 3s.

Another thing to point out is that rank 10+ are identical (because we have all upgrades) so for rank 10s it should be (-3 and +(infinite)) In my case, I'm a rank 12, I should only be able to play 7-15. Which is very reasonable and fair. (rank 10=12)

Why limit it by rank and not ELO

Because at the moment ELO isn't active enough and would make it even more inactive then it already is. Also, if it were limited by elo, I would only be able to play cow, for instance.

Last Suggestion

Add a scroll bar to player's duel list so that we can see ALL duels and the players's history. To see what we're up against and what that specific player's been up to in his duel activity. (cow's extreme noob grinding for example, LOVE YOU COW DONT BE MAD XOXOXOX)

Thanks for reading and please support, it makes much sense.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.12.2012 - 16:10
Support.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.12.2012 - 08:40
Cool .....
----
"I Don't Know What Just Went Wrong"-Derpy Hooves
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.12.2012 - 08:51
I mean if the low levels want to duel a higher level, let them duel a higher level.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.12.2012 - 12:13
Napisano od zombiekiller, 25.12.2012 at 08:51

I mean if the low levels want to duel a higher level, let them duel a higher level.

the problem is that higher levels take advantage of lower levels. Also, a rank 4, lets say, can still play a rank 7 (+3).
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.12.2012 - 14:50
 VRIL
No, everyone should have the freedom to pick his opponents on his own.
Grinding is part of the game. Now that we have the new ELO system I see
no reason to set up any limitations.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.12.2012 - 19:12
Napisano od tophat, 25.12.2012 at 12:13

the problem is that higher levels take advantage of lower levels. Also, a rank 4, lets say, can still play a rank 7 (+3).

only if the rank 4 is an alt, or a genius mastermind....

there's a big difference of a rank 4 to a 6 even more to a r7... the limit you suggest should be by sp and not by rank. Also I agree that from X SP onwards the numbers remain the same but NOT down until rank 7... which is also a huge difference
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.12.2012 - 20:15
Napisano od Goblin, 25.12.2012 at 15:53

Napisano od tophat, 24.12.2012 at 12:03

I'm a rank 12, I should only be able to play 7-15.

You are joking right Tops?

I'm not. Unless you think that's also unfair..... what are you implying lol??
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.12.2012 - 20:16
Napisano od blargh, 25.12.2012 at 19:12

Napisano od tophat, 25.12.2012 at 12:13

only if the rank 4 is an alt, or a genius mastermind....

there's a big difference of a rank 4 to a 6 even more to a r7... the limit you suggest should be by sp and not by rank. Also I agree that from X SP onwards the numbers remain the same but NOT down until rank 7... which is also a huge difference

YES this is what I mean. I just used ranks to give an approximation. I definitely agree with you.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.12.2012 - 20:20
Napisano od VRIL, 25.12.2012 at 14:50

No, everyone should have the freedom to pick his opponents on his own.
Grinding is part of the game. Now that we have the new ELO system I see
no reason to set up any limitations.

grinding is fine for games like chess where there's lots of players and where elo is very popular. In AW, ELO is currently very inactive. VERY. My lead is too much right now and I'm only 1500 elo. 1500 is normally pretty average in games such as chess. If grinding continues to be allowed players like me and cow will never stop growing our lead. (cow now dead though but will return for more autism im sure)
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 12:12
Napisano od Goblin, 27.12.2012 at 04:23

Napisano od tophat, 25.12.2012 at 20:15

Napisano od Goblin, 25.12.2012 at 15:53

Napisano od tophat, 24.12.2012 at 12:03

I'm a rank 12, I should only be able to play 7-15.

You are joking right Tops?

I'm not. Unless you think that's also unfair..... what are you implying lol??

Rules should be the same for all ranks, it's not fair that you are the exception.
I like the rank limiting idea, but i think even -3 +3 is to much. Yeah i know sorry :/

But really i think we should just say "fuck Elo" it doesn't mean anything, let people grind if they want. I remember before Elo some people had pathetic "Sp won from duels" and now are among best Elo duelist. We should laugh to that and leave it be, in the end is it really so important?

Btw. you can put #1 "sp won from duels before Elo" in you signature

The reason why we implemented elo was for those who wanted to compete against each other and see the pinnacle of their individual skill. We didn't just implement it to say "fuck elo" it doesn't mean anything. We implemented it because there was a high level of interest and demand from high ranks. Also at around 500000sp you obtain all upgrades, so most rank 10s and up are the same. No point in limiting rank 11s and 12s from not playing the same ranks as rank 10s because we are the same.
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 12:48
Citat:
Citat:
Napisano od Goblin, 27.12.2012 at 12:46

Also at around 500000sp you obtain all upgrades, so most rank 10s and up are the same. No point in limiting rank 11s and 12s from not playing the same ranks as rank 10s because we are the same.

Ok ok Elo is great.

But same upgrades doesn't mean same skill and experience, and you can limit everyone to -3 +3, and ask so that for you is -5.

BECAUSE WHEN YOU HAVE ALL UPGRADES IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. SAME FOR 10 AND 11. (7-15)
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ