Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 15   Posjećeno od: 48 users
26.12.2012 - 14:14
Support. You should pick the best target for the nukes rather than attacking one stack after another.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.12.2012 - 15:39
Support or terminal will spam you at night. when mods are offline :O
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.12.2012 - 16:49
 Utah
Support or you will have to listen to both these nitwits complain.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 00:47
Well mostly you can just have the nuke have 1 hp.... the one time use would only be useful if nukes still worked on the population when there are no units in a city.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 03:10
Units with 1 hp that attack another unit dont survive, unless you give units large minus defence bonuses vs nukes, and even then im not sure.

because maybe you cant reach it with someone else and you want to take out his production capacity.

also you can guarantee the damage the nuke does by using critical hit.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 04:57
I agree with the last reason. do you mean one use as in one round of attacks? with higher defence so that itll keep going through inf but a defense system can take it out? if so that makes sense.

i dont get what you mean about units having a chance to critically hit the nuke though given you want the nuke to be taken out, unless its a part of your later point.

ship to ship missiles really can be covered by the ship stats though.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 06:56
If you are attacking infantry for example, then their defence (1-6) will always take out the nuke with 1 hp on the first attack (attacking units' defence levels don't matter). But if you make the nuke say 120 attack, with 100 critical hit, the nuke will still take out 15-34 units. So the infs critical attack doesn't matter.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 09:56
*cough* Mr Hilter.

I do, but for different reasons I think.

Yeah, I've just tested it, and I keep getting that one unit thing. I don't think its a matter of the subject we're talking about.... would need clarification from someone who understands or Ivan/Amok as to why that happens.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 10:16
 Amok (Admin)
Not sure if I fully understand the problem here. What's the one unit thing exactly?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 10:58
Napisano od Guest, 27.12.2012 at 10:29

Amok you know how there is a check box when you make a unit in custom maps to make a unit transportable or make it a stealth unit. I think you should make another box like that but to make the unit be able to only be used once. Once the unit attack it will automatically die the same turn. I propose this so we can make units such as missiles better because in real life you can only shoot an enemy with a missile once because you know the missile blows up.

and Mr. Hilter how could I not get your name wrong with your Avatar! XD

how could you? its John Cleese
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 10:58
 Amok (Admin)

Amok you know how there is a check box when you make a unit in custom maps to make a unit transportable or make it a stealth unit. I think you should make another box like that but to make the unit be able to only be used once. Once the unit attack it will automatically die the same turn. I propose this so we can make units such as missiles better because in real life you can only shoot an enemy with a missile once because you know the missile blows up.

As Mr. Hilter suggested, you can already achieve that by simply setting unit HP to 1, it will then work exactly as you described.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 10:59
Napisano od Amok, 27.12.2012 at 10:16

Not sure if I fully understand the problem here. What's the one unit thing exactly?

Amok the one unit thing is that whenever we attack a stack with a nuke, no matter if that stack has 2 or 10 units in it, 1 infantry doesn't die.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 11:03
Napisano od Amok, 27.12.2012 at 10:58

As Mr. Hilter suggested, you can already achieve that by simply setting unit HP to 1, it will then work exactly as you described.

I support the one hit idea, if it meant the unit could attack empty cities, for reasons above. Also, it would give leeway in creating missile defence systems.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 11:03
 Amok (Admin)
Napisano od Cherse, 27.12.2012 at 10:59

Napisano od Amok, 27.12.2012 at 10:16

Amok the one unit thing is that whenever we attack a stack with a nuke, no matter if that stack has 2 or 10 units in it, 1 infantry doesn't die.

Thanks for clearing that up, will fix.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 11:23
 Amok (Admin)
Napisano od Guest, 27.12.2012 at 11:21

Thanx It would also be awesome if you thought about doing as Hilter suggested and allow us to attack empty cities and and have it effect population and income.

I'll try to do that as well.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ