Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 18   Posjećeno od: 141 users
27.12.2012 - 03:10
Why can units that can only be built in certain places not be starting units?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 19:28
 Utah
As in the defense unit used in the cities in the countries when you first start? If so then I wonder why too. If I make Reindeer as special defense unit in North Pole why can't the NP start with Reindeer instead of bland old infantry.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 20:50
To prevent farming. end.
i do not support this idea.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
27.12.2012 - 23:59
How does it prevent farming?

That's a ridiculous reason even if true. OMG SOMEONE MIGHT FARM!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
28.12.2012 - 10:46
AlexMeza
Račun izbrisan
^
If someone wanted to farm he could make a new account and open both at same time, go on casual and farm. Even you can duel with it.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
04.01.2013 - 11:50
Bumping for great justice.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
06.01.2013 - 22:33
Napisano od Tundy, 27.12.2012 at 20:50

To prevent farming. end.

I don't see how this prevents farming? I remember when I asked for the ability to make custom units, everybody yelled at me that it would be abused and get farmed. I remember when I asked to be able to make your own maps, everybody yelled at me that it would be abused and get farmed.

I support, just this morning I was having issues where everywhere started with 0 units because I had specific infantry and militia for each scenario side.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
07.01.2013 - 06:10
Why do people even pay attention to what hazard says?

I agree with this idea it's a great addition to que custom maps
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
08.01.2013 - 20:13
Napisano od zombiekiller, 06.01.2013 at 22:33

To prevent farming. end.

I don't see how this prevents farming? I remember when I asked for the ability to make custom units, everybody yelled at me that it would be abused and get farmed. I remember when I asked to be able to make your own maps, everybody yelled at me that it would be abused and get farmed.

I support, just this morning I was having issues where everywhere started with 0 units because I had specific infantry and militia for each scenario side.

is call events dude.
you should add events.

[if this idea is ever implemented, i want a option to disable it, since i don't like it]
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.01.2013 - 07:45
Only that we can only have 500 units if we're not using teams.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.01.2013 - 10:37

If you keep the militia the same for all the countries then everywhere would start with just those and not 0 units
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.01.2013 - 13:16
Yeah, but its still not ideal
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.01.2013 - 18:28
Napisano od Tundy, 08.01.2013 at 20:13

To prevent farming. end.

is call events dude.
you should add events.

[if this idea is ever implemented, i want a option to disable it, since i don't like it]

I was going to do that, but do you realize how long it would have taken me to put the correct amount of each scenario side's special units in every city on the map? Also that many units would have made my huge map lagg more than it already does.
----
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.01.2013 - 18:29
Napisano od ezzatam, 09.01.2013 at 10:37

If you keep the militia the same for all the countries then everywhere would start with just those and not 0 units

I know that, I'm just saying it's frustrating because I had to make a uniform unit that was available in every country, although I wanted every scenario side to have completely unique units.
----
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
16.04.2013 - 23:12
Huh, I don't see how this will stop farming. If I wanted to I could just create an event every turn giving two capitols next to each other 90 units for 500 turns.

All this does is make it extremely inconvenient if I limit one side to unique units, thus making me go around and event in the correct number in cities.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
18.04.2013 - 19:14
I support this idea
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.07.2014 - 20:01
Bump!
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.07.2014 - 20:36
Bump!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ