Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 9   Posjećeno od: 102 users
01.01.2013 - 17:22
 KYBL
Before commenting about how exploitable this is, I found solutions for all of the problems. Please read.

Today I was playing my map (Whole World 2.0) and I decided I wanted to roleplay. Considering the fact that Brazil is extremely strong in my map, I decided to pick Brazil, Sao Paulo to be specific. I wanted to pick Brasilia, but the city only had 10 starting units, and was too small. I was thinking that I wanted to move my capital to Brasilia in order to roleplay, but I know there is no way. Here is my idea:

• You can only move your capital if you have held the capital you want to switch to for at least 10 turns.
  • If an enemy owns any cities or borders your home country, then you cannot switch your capital.
  • You must have your General in the capital you want to switch to.

Those are the rules for switching your capital, now here are the events which take place once you switch your capital:

• Once you click the option to switch your capital and all the rules have been followed, your change of capital will be mentioned in "events".
  • It will take 3 turns to switch your capital, in this time you may not move your general.
  • If your old capital is attacked within the 3 turn time period that you are switching, your switch will no longer be valid.
  • If your original home country is bordered by an enemy in the 3 turn time period that you are switching, your switch is no longer valid.

Any problems/suggestions? Thanks for reading!
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.01.2013 - 17:29
Sounds like a cool new feature

but this is something for the future, currently there are some more important features to implement.
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.01.2013 - 20:47
Napisano od KYBL, 01.01.2013 at 17:22

• You must have your General in the capital you want to switch to.

Poor non-premium players. No General = No switch, amirite?
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.01.2013 - 23:37
I support, this sounds really cool. Would make crapshoot countries like Hawaii, Greenland, or Alaska more playable.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
09.01.2013 - 02:32
Blackshark
Račun izbrisan
Support!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.01.2013 - 08:54
I support, sometimes to pick the best starting country, you get put in a place with a hard to defend cap (such as coastal caps and caps with less than 3 units in them)
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.01.2013 - 09:45
How do we know if their bordering the country
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.01.2013 - 21:04
Bump
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
26.01.2013 - 13:15
 KYBL
Napisano od Tundy, 23.01.2013 at 21:04

Bump

Bump
----

Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ