Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 23   Posjećeno od: 70 users
31.01.2013 - 12:52
This option is to help low ranked players form alliances with higher ranks.

Higher ranks are often reluctant to ally with low ranks because they stand the risk of losing a substantial amount of SP to players who may do little to win the game. Hence, high ranks begin games by quickly killing off low ranks. But what if an agreement was formed between two players as allies, but the Minor ally does not get half of the defeated players' SP? A powerful player would then have an incentive to let the weaker live, and perhaps even encourage/train him. The Minor ally keeps his own SP, that's it. The Major ally earns SP as usual.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.01.2013 - 13:01
Good idea : ). I try not to ally because they steal my sp
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.01.2013 - 13:04
I like this idea
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.01.2013 - 13:51
Blackshark
Račun izbrisan
Me too, support!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.01.2013 - 13:53
+
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.01.2013 - 15:49
Love it, can even call it Vassal .

Although the problem with not being able to read what someone is offering you (it is covered by the yes/no button) could be highly annoying. Especially if everyone decides to ally end and a smart arse sends you minor ally requests.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.01.2013 - 17:45
Napisano od themartinmcfly, 31.01.2013 at 15:49

Love it, can even call it Vassal .

Although the problem with not being able to read what someone is offering you (it is covered by the yes/no button) could be highly annoying. Especially if everyone decides to ally end and a smart arse sends you minor ally requests.

Agreed, this needs to be fixed soon.

Support.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.01.2013 - 19:17
"Puppet Ally"
Line Color= Purple
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
31.01.2013 - 19:29
On the subject of not being able to read what he's sending you, I suggest changing it to:

Ally request from xxx
Peace request from xxx
Declaration of war from xxx
Challenge to a duel from xxx (or is there a pop up window already for duels? I don't duel enough to know)

Because you should probably be able to recognise someone by the first part of their name.

Also, I support. Agreed with Martin that 'vassal' would make more sense.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.02.2013 - 09:56
Magnificent idea old chap.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.02.2013 - 12:29
sandtime
Račun izbrisan
Well,when i take lower ranks capital i sometimes ask them to Allie to save their life (and be nice) and then they become my "vassle" and pretty much do what i say knowing i can kill them at any moment.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.02.2013 - 12:30
Napisano od Goblin, 01.02.2013 at 12:00

I don't see any benefit what so ever for the "minor ally". This would only benefit the master high rank.

Also vassal and protectorat are countries with almost no rights ....they can't engage in diplomacy with other countries, declare war ...all of that is in the hands of the country that rule over them.

So i dont understand why would any one want to be a little puppet.

Because if there's one huge country and one tiny country, but they both want to end the game as quickly as possible, the large country doesn't want to ally the tiny country because then their SP earned will be lowered. The tiny nation would LIKE to be a normal ally, but would accept that they would get steamrolled, so choose to be a Vassal just so they keep the SP that they won in game, and have it counted as a win. It's more for ending a game than during a game I think.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
01.02.2013 - 18:57
Napisano od Goblin, 01.02.2013 at 13:10

Napisano od zombiekiller, 01.02.2013 at 12:30

I don't see any benefit what so ever for the "minor ally". This would only benefit the master high rank.

Also vassal and protectorat are countries with almost no rights ....they can't engage in diplomacy with other countries, declare war ...all of that is in the hands of the country that rule over them.

Because if there's one huge country and one tiny country, but they both want to end the game as quickly as possible, the large country doesn't want to ally the tiny country because then their SP earned will be lowered. The tiny nation would LIKE to be a normal ally, but would accept that they would get steamrolled, so choose to be a Vassal just so they keep the SP that they won in game, and have it counted as a win. It's more for ending a game than during a game I think.

Idk if i need to go and it's clear that i am wining, i am ok with sharing sp with a player who agrees to end the game.

And really during the game ...this is pointless in my opinion.

because, this works to increase my EGO.
i like to have puppet's.
if you don't like it, then don't use it, simple.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.02.2013 - 06:53
Napisano od Goblin, 02.02.2013 at 06:32

btw. looking at your game stats ...your ego shouldn't be very high.

so hard xaxaxa
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.02.2013 - 07:30
In b4 Mauzer Panteri supports.

not supported, encourages high ranks to ally fag.

also, i'm a sort of tough love kind of person, i beat the shit out of high ranks and hope they come out of it learning something so they bring a bigger challange next game because they have learned from mistakes.

you never get anywhere by pampering and moddcoddling, just a bunch of nancy dancy puffs that have no balls.

not suported.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.02.2013 - 09:07

Napisano od Tundy, 01.02.2013 at 18:57

Idk if i need to go and it's clear that i am wining, i am ok with sharing sp with a player who agrees to end the game.

i like to have puppet's.

Wow increasing your EGO on some poor low rank player ...i increase it by playing strong opponents.

hahaha you wish, i am rank 8 [half way to 9]
with less games than you.
therefore, i need to play less games than you to be rank 9.
because i get more sp overall each time i play.
[btw, my losing games got boosted after i play to much king of the hill and ww2 scenarios]
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
02.02.2013 - 10:56
Napisano od Goblin, 02.02.2013 at 10:31

Napisano od Tundy, 02.02.2013 at 09:07

Napisano od Tundy, 01.02.2013 at 18:57

i like to have puppet's.

Wow increasing your EGO on some poor low rank player ...i increase it by playing strong opponents.

hahaha you wish, i am rank 8 [half way to 9]
with less games than you.
therefore, i need to play less games than you to be rank 9.
because i get more sp overall each time i play.
[btw, my losing games got boosted after i play to much king of the hill and ww2 scenarios]

I dont mean to be rude ... 714 games played but 249 wins ...around 2000 more battles won then lost pvp ...that is all average.

And what does it matter how much games it take you to reach a rank. Look at the turns played ...i reached rank 9 with less then 10000 turns played.

You have almost 10k turns ...and you are not even close to rank 9 ...am i right?

nah, is just that i play annihilation games [some of the with no air units like imperial era] and have to walk from europe to asia/america to kill a noob that did nothing the whole game.

thats why i want this implemented, some times i don't wanna ally end, because a noob did nothing the whole game and i killed many players that its annoying to share sp with someone that just picked south africa or argentina and is turn 50 and they barely hold half continent.

with this implemented i can stop wasting turns played and just turn the noob into my vassal.
i get the sp i wanted, and he gets his easy victory.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.02.2013 - 00:22
God magic support!!!!!
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.02.2013 - 14:15
REJECTION!
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
10.02.2013 - 21:52
SUPPORT!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2013 - 03:12
¡ʇɹoddns
----

[img]Picture[/img]
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2013 - 05:50
Dont support
----
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
11.02.2013 - 10:55
Napisano od Guest, 10.02.2013 at 14:19

OBJECTION!

----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ