Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 10   Posjećeno od: 68 users
16.02.2013 - 23:11
I don't know if this idea has been brought up before or not. I checked the search, didn't see any results, so I decided to write this up.

An option to talk to people with a headset.
I think it can be really beneficial because it's easier to say stuff instead of typing things out.
Like for scenarios such as WW2 or something like that, it can be easier to say things and will give valuable time to people to move troops and such. Or in the lobby you can talk to everyone and even for clan chat.

Of course there will be some who may not be able to purchase a headset. Maybe the admins can develop a little headset icon to the usernames.... green for on; silver for off; and none stating the person doesn't have one. And maybe for the ones that don't have a headset can still hear what their teammates are saying through the speakers.

It may be difficult or not to implement this idea into the game, but I thought this up randomly when I got my headset today.

What do you guys think?
----

TJM !!!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.02.2013 - 02:49
Support. Saving tons of time in CW!
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.02.2013 - 09:17
 Leaf
Doubt they'll implement this but it'd be nice addition regarding how team reliant the game can be.

Support.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.02.2013 - 10:04
 Desu
It would cause the resources to shrink, and for a simple browser game or silverlight launcher this isn't ideal. You would probably need another type of client launcher for it, as I would assume some of us wouldn't want the cpu drag on our computers(even if we had the output/input audio off it'd still eat up memory just to be available for people who want to turn it off, and on). So the original version of aw stays as it is, while having a second type of client option.

It's better to just stick to a 3rd party TS3, Ventrilo, Mumble or w/e other game audio programs there are out there. Though it doesn't involve greeting new people when playing a team game or scenario, you can accomplish the same thing with people you know already. (clans, friends, people from other games trying aw etc.)
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.02.2013 - 10:48
Napisano od Skittzophrenic, 16.02.2013 at 23:11

I don't know if this idea has been brought up before or not. I checked the search, didn't see any results, so I decided to write this up.

An option to talk to people with a headset.
I think it can be really beneficial because it's easier to say stuff instead of typing things out.
Like for scenarios such as WW2 or something like that, it can be easier to say things and will give valuable time to people to move troops and such. Or in the lobby you can talk to everyone and even for clan chat.

Of course there will be some who may not be able to purchase a headset. Maybe the admins can develop a little headset icon to the usernames.... green for on; silver for off; and none stating the person doesn't have one. And maybe for the ones that don't have a headset can still hear what their teammates are saying through the speakers.

It may be difficult or not to implement this idea into the game, but I thought this up randomly when I got my headset today.

What do you guys think?

If this is any type of chat with voices, then yes, it was already proposed.
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=1129
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=4794

Reasons of why this isnt going to be done:

1º Is hard to have a good moderation with something like this.

2º There are many programs that allow you to do this.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.02.2013 - 10:59
Dark Knight
Račun izbrisan
Nice idea man, I think mods have better things to do right now though. Also like Raetahcodeupon said above, it would be very hard to have good moderation if this is implemented. However, it would save lots of time in cws and other important games so I can't see why they can't implement this. It should be optional of course, you should still be able to type.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.02.2013 - 13:01
Napisano od Guest, 17.02.2013 at 10:59

Nice idea man, I think mods have better things to do right now though. Also like Raetahcodeupon said above, it would be very hard to have good moderation if this is implemented. However, it would save lots of time in cws and other important games so I can't see why they can't implement this. It should be optional of course, you should still be able to type.

My main point is that you can use Skype, MSN or other pages or progams to do this, if you want to talk with your friends with voice, just add them to skype or something.
----

-Gardevoir
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.02.2013 - 14:42
Napisano od Guest, 17.02.2013 at 13:16

'Moderating voice chats'. Where am I? Third Reich?

Of course that voice chats would need moderation...
----

-Gardevoir
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
17.02.2013 - 14:44
This should be only useable on private chat.
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
19.02.2013 - 23:20
This would be extremely confusing, imagine a WWII game.

"Hey I need cash"
"Who are you?"
"Who are YOU?"
"Guise I need cash"
"I need cash"
"who the hell needs cash?"
"hey, I need cash too"
"Germany you suck"
"WHO SAID I SUCK!?!?!"
"Am I ever going to get cash?"
"guys we need to focus on strategy"
"no, we're talking about cash right now"
"Germany, attack Moscow with me"
"With who?"
"Who is this?"
"What's going on?"

etc...
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ