Kupite Premium da sakrijete sve reklame
Objave: 8   Posjećeno od: 54 users
23.02.2013 - 08:11
There could be an option that when a player leaves, another player joins and inherits the money units alliances and cities of the person that left. This would be an optional extra. It would only come into play if the leaving player has been playing a certain amount of turns, has a certain amount of power or both, to minimse waiting time. There would be a time limit eg 2 minutes max to wait, if noone joins then continue.

All of these things could be edited in game options. These players could have sp penalties. This would mean that if a key player leaves, the game isn't over. This would only apply to abandon's, not surrenders.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.02.2013 - 11:38
 Ouch
Eh im not too sure im going to support this one^^ it makes sense with the sp penalties and everything but then it just makes late joiners even more powerful no?
----
-Man on a Mission
AkA berserk
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.02.2013 - 11:42
That's what I thought and yes it is a pretty bad idea thinking about it - but its not really annooying when people leave halfway through.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
23.02.2013 - 19:27
No support sry I dont want late joiners to rule aw.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.02.2013 - 09:11
When a major player quits you can only do two things:

*Accept it and keep playing or change game.

*Suicide.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.02.2013 - 16:48
While I agree with the latejoiners, it could be good for scenarios if somebody "trolls" the game by leaving on turn 1 and there's a spectator to take the spot.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
24.02.2013 - 22:57
I think it would be a better idea if there was a way to transfer land to an ally when you leave.

For example if Britain decides to leave he could transfer his stuff to British Africa or something.
----

[img]Picture[/img]
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
25.02.2013 - 20:55
Tunder6
Račun izbrisan
Napisano od zombiekiller, 24.02.2013 at 16:48

While I agree with the latejoiners, it could be good for scenarios if somebody "trolls" the game by leaving on turn 1 and there's a spectator to take the spot.

how is late joiners a problem? if the player will leave, and the person that takes over will only be able to use whats left of the player, for example if i leave in a ww2 game and can recruit 20 units, when some one takes over he can only recruit 20 in that turn.

if the player capital is captured he can't take over
if the joining limit already past, then he can't join.
Učitavanje...
Učitavanje...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privatnost | Uslovi korištenja | Baneri | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Pridružite nam se

Proširi riječ